Chapter 36 - Missing

Cramped Up In My Heart

" Woah... Can I marry you instead?" Sungjae asked as he lightly tugged my hand. Well, it's my second time wearing a wedding dress but at least this time the wedding dress wasn't black. 

" If Hyung hears you, you are dead." Changsub said as he stuck out his tongue and acted as if he had breathing difficulty.

" But she's really pretty..." Sungjae mumbled. 

" I know. Let's just run away with her." Ilhoon smirked.

" Don't talk nonsense. Let's go check on the groom now. Bye Han Mi!" Eunkwang smiled as he dragged Sungjae and Ilhoon away. Hyunsik couldn't even bring himself to smile and walked away. So did the rest. The wedding was held at a very small and quiet place so that no media would be able to find out. *Marrying Minhyuk... Is it the right choice?* You sighed as you walked around the room and looked out the window. It was starting to snow right now.

"Knock knock." you heard someone knocking the door. You shouted, " Come in." You heard the door open then close. For a few minutes, it was quiet and then you realize, something wasn't right. You turned around and immediately was faced with someone wearing all black and a hat covering his or her face.

" Uh... Do I know you?" you asked. You heard a scoff but the person didn't move.

" ARE YOU THE MEDIA?!" you exclaimed. Then the whole room blackened and you could vaguely see the person walking towards you before you passed out. 

MINHYUK'S POV

" Hyung, she's a beauty! I want her!!!" Sungjae whined as he randomly touched the vases around him.

" I want her too..." Ilhoon laughed.

" You look good today." Peniel randomly commented on Minhyuk's clothes as the rest all glared at him.

" You know that what we are talking right now is totally not related to Minhyuk's clothes right?" Hyunsik laughed.

" I know but they are kind of irritating Hyung... Look at his face." Peniel whispered as he pointed to my face. I had a poker face on, not because I didn't want to get marriage to Han Mi but it was because I am not sure how to hide her from all fans and medias. If she get caught, what would the fans do to her? Thoughts like these kept running through my mind. But for at least, I was happy right now. 

" I'm okay." I smiled slightly. Peniel sighed the moment he heard my words. 

" Groom, please get ready." Changsub said as he dragged the rest out to the wedding hall.

 

The music played and everyone's attention was on me. My heart was beating at a extreme fast pace and my eyes was only set on the door in front of me where the bride was supposed to come out. Everyone was whispering when she didn't come out for at least 5 minutes. The song stopped and a man helping in this wedding event ran out towards me. 

" She's missing. She's not in her room. And, she dropped this." the person whispered as he held out his hand that had the ring I gave her. * She left. She doesn't want me to be with her.* With a confused look, I ran out of the wedding hall. It was impossible for Han Mi to just leave me like that. And even if she didn't want me, I want to find her.

'Hyung where are you? Everyone's worried.' Changsub messaged me. I don't know where I was myself. I was on top of some tall building that I somehow ended up after running for a long time.

I sighed as I looked at the surroundings. It was quiet here. When I looked down, this place practically had not much people here. 

Then I heard, a loud 'BANG' from below. The sound shocked me as I tried to find where the sound came from. Surprisingly, it came from the building.

 

[ Annyeong! Subs, I just watched the TvN Kpop Star Hunt thingy. I really wanted those two from my country to make it in. Sighs~ They didn't though. Anyways, I do apologize for this late update. Hope this somewhat satisfies you. Just so you know, this story should be ending quite soon. In about 1-2 chapters?? Sigh~ I don't want to end this story though><]