Chapter 14- Wisdom Tooth

Cramped Up In My Heart

You woke up like any normal day, about to go to school when you felt a sharp pain at your gum. It wasn't the first day you felt like that. You got up your bed and saw Hyunsik walking towards the kitchen.

"Oppa..." you whispered. He turned to look at you.

"My tooth aches." You said. His eyes widened then his mouth shaped an wide 'O'.

"I forgot to tell you! The doctor called our dorm the other day to tell you that you got to pull out your wisdom tooth. Is it hurting badly?" Hyunsik asked.

"Asking the obvious." you pouted while placing your hand over the right side of your mouth where it hurts.

"Want to make an appointment for today? I have no schedule today, I can bring you." Hyunsik suggested. You smiled and nodded. Immediately, Hyunsik went back to his room to take his phone and call the dentist for you. Whenever it came to medical issues, Hyunsik was a good person to go to. You quickly scribbled down a note on a post-it to inform the rest.

Just within 10 minutes, Hyunsik got the appointment settled and you two were on your way to the dentist.

"Oppa..." you mumbled and he looked at you. He had his cap on and you two were sitting next to each other on the bus.

"Wae? Is it very very pain?" he panicked.

"Not that pain yet. But I did hear things from my friends that it is very pain. And the pulling of teeth is a surgery thingy." you mumbled.

"Yes, they are gonna put you to sleep so why are you scared? Oppa would be out there waiting for you!" he smiled. You felt a bit better by the words Hyunsik said.

 

    "Han Mi right? You should hurry up. You're a bit late now." the nurse rushed through her words as she passed you a set of clothes. It wasn't fashionable, obviously. It's the hospital clothes. Hyunsik waited as you ran to the toilet to change and ran to the surgery room. Before entering, Hyunsik flashed a wink at you as he walked to a chair.

 

    Two hours passed by and you were finally done with your surgery. They numbed the gum where they just pulled out your tooth and asked if you would like to keep it. You smiled and nodded. You looked into the mirror that the doctor passed to you and your eyes widened. Your cheek had a bumb. It looked as if you were chewing on something but you realized it was swollen. 

Sighing, you slowly walked out and noticed Hyunsik sleeping on the chair. You smiled and whispered, "Hyunsik oppa!"

He opened his eyes and looked at you. His eyes widened and his expression was priceless. He was just staring at your cheek.

"Oppa, I know I look horrendous." you pouted and looked away. He immediately gripped onto your hand, soothingly, he massaged it.

"You're still beautiful. It's just... I'm not used to it." he said. You turned around and stuck out your tongue before skipping back to where the nurse is. She returned your clothes and you went to change back into it. You were given a packet of painkillers. A whole thick pack.

Hyunsik suggested to buy porridge back to the dorm but you violently shook your head. You wanted to stand behind someone while the whole BToB was giving you stares.

As expected, they did.

"HAN MI!!!" Sungjae shouted as he ran forward. But he immediately skidded to a stop when he saw the swelled up cheek.

"D-did someone punch you?" Ilhoon asked as you shook your head.

"THE SURGEON DID THIS TO YOU?!" Minhyuk yelled. You could feel the pain coming back as they continued to throw questions at you. You couldn't help but cry at the pain but BToB thought you were crying because they were asking so many questions. You immediately snatched the pack of painkillers from Hyunsik and ran into the kitchen to drink the medicine. You felt your gum bleeding but it wasn't so painful now.

"Are you okay? Is it hurting?" Hyunsik asked as he wrapped his arms around you.

"It was. I guessed the medicine warred off just now. I'm much better now. You should tell them it's because of the pain in my gum that's why I cried. Look at them, standing outside, afraid to come in the kitchen." you chuckled. Hyunsik nodded and went to them. As soon as he was done explaining, all seven of them ran into the kitchen to ask how you were. And soon enough, they were back to their questions.

[ How was it? I'm glad that I got new subscribers now!!! Subscribers, feel free to subscribe to me!! I love interacting with all of you;) Leave a comment and suggest which guy I should talk about next chapter. Each member gets one chapter of full time with you muahahahahaha. I just need to show that they're getting closer. If you there's no request on which member, I would just randomly pick one member.

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!!!]