Chapter 35

Cramped Up In My Heart

"Han Mi ah... I really can't stand this." Minhyuk said as he paced around the empty dorm. The rest of BToB went out to get breakfast, or rather, they went out to shop.

" Oh gosh. If the mastermind wants me, he would be here already!" you exclaimed.

" The problem is that he is not here. And even the police can't find him!" Minhyuk yelled.

" If not, what are you doing to do?" you raised your eyebrows.

" Marry me." Minhyuk looked seriously into your eyes.

"M-MARRY WHO?!" you yelled in shock.

"Marry me." Minhyuk said again.

" Isn't this too like er... Sudden? Is it like some sort of prank?" you laughed sourly.

" Is it because there's no ring? Wait a moment." Minhyuk said as he ran into his room. You could hear some things falling down, and you were really curious about what was going on but you were in much shock to move.

" Here." Minhyuk said as he held out his hand that had two identical diamond rings. Your eyes basically bulge out of their sockets.

" W-where... Where... Where on earth..." you mumbled. He smiled as pulled out your hand, without even asking you, he placed the diamond ring on your finger.

" You know you need my permission right?" you laughed.

" Oh well, you could give me back the ring now." he said as he reached for your hand but you immediately pulled back your hand.

" No uh. You can't take back what you gave away! If I don't like this, I can consider selling it." you said sarcastically as you skipped into the kitchen. *This guy...* Smiling and shaking your head, you started preparing lunch for everyone. 

 

[ YOU ALL WOULD HATE ME. SUCH A SHORT UPDATE AFTER SUCH A LONG PERIOD OF TIME! ESPECIALLY ALL NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I DO APOLOGIZE SINCE I AM REALLY MUCH BUSIER NOW. AND I THINK I SORT OF SPRAINED SOMETHING. SO SUBSCRIBERS, MIANHEE. DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. AND SILENT READERS, GO AHEAD AND COMMENT! 

Inspirites, there's this story that is quite nice and she asked me to advertise her. Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/222173/love-you-infinite-myungsoo-romance-exok-baekhyun-identity

It's about L / Myungsoo><]