Chapter 20

Cramped Up In My Heart

[ PLEASE DO HEAR THE SONG BEFORE READING, MAYBE IT WOULD BRING MORE IMPACT SINCE I WAS HEARING TO IT AS I WAS WRITING MY CHAPTER. ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9uT393YbeQ

*Where do I go now?* You thought as you made your way back to the house before left to BToB’s dorm. “This is the only place left…* you sighed and stared at the surroundings. Just the exterior of the building made all the good memories flashed back in your mind. A tear fell down your cheek as you walked in.

 

“HAN MI!” Minhyuk yelled the moment you walked in and hugged you tightly. You bit your lips to stop yourself from sobbing. *No, I can’t do this. Omma and appa’s wish…*

 

“ Let go.” You whispered through Minhyuk’s shirt. Slowly, he loosen his grip. You turned your back at him, hoping he wouldn’t see your face.

 

“Why? You really didn’t enjoy all the time together?” Minhyuk asked.

 

“No, in fact, I hate it.” You said, your back still facing him.

 

He sighed then said, “Do you like me?”

 

You kept quiet for a second and said, “You’re just my step-brother.”

 

“Then what about all our memories? Doesn’t that mean anything to you?” he said, his voice a little softer now.

 

“To me, you’re just an ordinary memory. That goes to BToB as well.” You said. You two were having eye contact now but all Minhyuk was giving you was a blank expression.

 

You broke the silence and said, “Lock the door before you leave.” Then, you made your way to your comfy bed room. Slamming the door behind you, you crouched against the door and sobbed silently.

 

Finally, the door opened and Minhyuk closed it softly behind him.

 

“Oppa… I’m really sorry… I’m the worst sister… Find a better girl… Lead a better life…” you mumbled.

 

MINHYUK’S POV

 

I strolled around our neighbour hood. I was fighting back the tears that wanted to fall. “What is this? I thought you expected a rejection?” I mumbled as I walked to the bus stop. There were some people who recognized me but I ignored them and plugged in my ears.

 

I  was  playing with my  iPhone while I  had one earphone plugged in my right ear and the other one plugged in Han Mi’s  left ear.

"BRRRIIINGGG!" my  phone rang as I  picked up the phone, allowing my earphone to be plugged in Han Mi’s  ear, letting her hear the conversation.

"Hello?" I said.

"HYUUUNGGG~ WHY SO SLOWWW?" Sungjae whined.

"I'm coming!!" I laughed as he hung up.

" Sungjae." I smiled at her, knowing what she was going to ask me.

"Oh..." Han Mi said.

The memories flashed back in my mind again. *All the memories… But none of them meant something to you?*

Tears welled up my eyes but I held it back. *I’ll respect your choice… But for now, I’ll fight for your love. Until someone better comes, then I’ll accept defeat.*

 

YOUR POV

You woke up the next morning. “It’s quiet today!” you yawned and looked at your surroundings. Then you remembered, you left BToB’s dorm already.

The morning light shone on me as I stared at my surroundings. I was back in my room. * I DIDN'T BRUSH MY TEETH!!* Shocked at how dirty my teeth is, I yelled, "OPPA, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP YESTERDAY?!"

"Haha why?" Minhyuk asked as he walked in your room with his hair tied up.

"I didn't brush my teeth!" I admitted.

"Let me smell it." he joked as he walked towards me, lightly, he planted a kiss at the corner of my lips.

"Oppa!" I laughed as I ran to the bathroom to wash up.

You thought and you couldn’t help but cry again. “It’ll take long before I’m used to being without you.” You whispered as you stumbled to the toilet.

 

[Dearest subscribers, I do hope this satisfy you!! Aigoo... I was re-enacting all the scenes in my mind when I was writing this chapter. Probably the most flashbacks chapter. Thank you to the constant amount of subscribers>< LOL.

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!! ]