Chapter 19

Cramped Up In My Heart

[ THE ANNOYING COMPUTER DIED ON ME WHEN I FINISHED WRITING MY CHAPTER. SO I DO APOLOGISE IF THIS CHAPTER IS NOT DETAILED. URGH, I NEED A NEW COMPUTER. AISH. TOO BAD CHANGSEOL, I'M GOING TO VENT MY ANGER ON YOU.]

You were lying on a pillar as you stared at the camcorder in your hands. *How am I? Just how am I supposed to tell you?* Again, the happy memories of Minhyuk and you flashed back in your mind. Everytime it did, you would think of the video. The painful words your parents said. ' I hope you would marry him. ' *What am I? A puppet?!*

Ignoring your phone that has been ringing since you left Changseol's house, you started to walk. Anywhere that your leg could bring you. All you wanted was to get out of Seoul, run away from all these problems.

You stopped when you realized where you were. Sure, you were surprised how far you walked but that didn't concern you. You were standing in front of your parents' graveyard. Tears started to flow down those moist cheek of yours and people that were paying respect to their ancestors were staring at you.

"OMMA, APPA, WHY?! WHY ME?! YOU ALREADY ABANDONED MINHYUK OPPA AND ME, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MEDDLE WITH OUR FUTURE?! Fine if you meddle with it, why didn't you tell me earlier? STUPID LAST WISH OF YOURS. I HATE IT. I HATE YOU. I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU. YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME SEE YOUR BODY WHEN YOU DISAPPEARED. PEOPLE ALL SAY THAT YOU ARE DEAD, THEN SHOW ME YOUR FREAKING BODY. YOU WON'T SHOW ME IT. YOU WON'T LET ME FORGET YOU PROPERLY. I WAS ALREADY GOING TO FORGET YOU ALL WHEN THIS STUPID VIDEO CAME UP. I HATE YOU." you yelled.

Then, someone pulled me into his arms and hummed a soothing tune. You knew who it was and immediately pulled yourself away from his arms. Changseol stared at you in shock. All he did was show you what your parents said. All he did was tell you the truth. But you felt betrayed. Like it was all his fault.

"Han Mi, I just showed you the truth. I don't get why you are mad at me." Changseol exclaimed as he touched your hand.

" Don't touch me." you said coldly.

" Han Mi..." he said as you pulled your hand away from his grip.

" Why?" he asked.

"If you didn't show me. If you didn't come back. OUR HAPPY MEMORIES WOULDN'T END!" you yelled even louder and ran away.

"Stop humming either. That is for Minhyuk to do it." you mumbled as you continued to run.

 

    "Oh Han Mi!" Hyunsik called out. You ignored them and went into Minhyuk's room. Slamming the door open. Minhyuk stared at you as if you were insane.

"I'm moving out." you said coldly and started to get your clothes from Minhyuk's closet. He was asking you questions but you ignored them. After some more tossing, the only thing left to be packed was the camcorder. You hesistated for a while before throwing it into your luggage.

"Han Mi! Stop it!" Minhyuk exclaimed. You stared right into his eyes. You really wanted to tell him that you loved him, you really wanted to hug him, you really want to deceive yourself. But you can't.

"I hate it here. Don't stop me." you said as you pulled your luggage out of the dorm. Everyone stared at you blankly.

"Han Mi!!!" Sungjae called out as he ran after you.

"Leave." you replied coldly.

" Did I do something wrong? Did any of us did something wrong?" he asked.

"No." you said as you started to walk.

" Then why? Don't tell me you didn't enjoy any of your time here." he said.

" You're right. I didn't enjoy any of my time here. It was a nuisance." you said as you hailed the taxi. You looked back from the car and saw Sungjae's blank expression. You couldn't help but cry. You would miss this place, miss BToB, miss your brother. It was time to get distant with them. "BToB, saranghae." you whispered.

 

[ Not so touching eh? Sorry about that.... I had to retype this twice because of the stupid computer. The first time was way better though. Sungjae fans don't kill Han Mi! She had to! Anyways, the more I write this, the more I hate Changseol. Sigh~ Some of you are really awesome though! I love those comments haha;)

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED~ ]