Chapter 26

Cramped Up In My Heart

"EVERYONE, GET IN THE VAN! PALI!!!" the manager yelled as everyone ran in the van. Their interview ended a little later so we were all in a rush now.

" Han Mi, anything interesting from working with us?" Changsub asked.

"That you guys are really busy. And it's annoying me." you whispered the last sentence to prevent their manager from hearing. They laughed at your response.

"Haha... Oh, Minhyuk oppa, you know I saw this couple..." you tried to continue but you realize Minhyuk was already asleep with his ear plugged in. You sighed and continued talking to the rest.

" Han Mi! Now I don't mind if we end our schedule late since you are forever with us!!" Sungjae chirped.

" I'm only working during my holidays!! That's not forever. But I don't like being with you guys for every minute of my life." you joked. Minhyuk stirred in his sleep when he heard you say that.

Just when you thought Minhyuk went back to sleep, he said, " You need to brush up on your lying skills."

" WHATEVER." you yelled. Now, that woke everyone up. Minhyuk smirked as you apologized to everyone.

"Han Mi, do you think you can get us coffee?" their manager asked you with an irritated voice. You immediately nodded and got down the van that specially stopped in front of a coffee shop.

 

    " Er... Just give me 8 coffee? I want it quick." you said as you searched your pocket for money. *Crap. My wallet is in the van.*

"Miss, your coffee." the lady said as she waited for your money.

"Erm... You see, I left my money in the van. It's just outside! I can run back here with the money. I really need the coffee. Everyone's waiting for it..." you begged but the lady just showed you her un-convinced look.

" Quit lying." the lady snapped.

"I'll pay for her." a guy handed the money to the lady. You turned and see who this kind stranger was.

SPLASH.

You dropped the coffee when you noticed who it was.

" Han Mi. Such a coincidence." Changseol smirked as he held you by your wrist.

"LET GO." you shrieked but he ignored you and showed you his annoying smirk.

"LET HER GO." Minhyuk yelled as he punched Changseol, sending him down to the ground that was stained with coffee.

"Let's go, babo." Minhyuk said as he dragged you out to the van.

"HAN MI! I was getting worried for you. What took you so long? Where's the coffee?" their manager asked you. You stared at him blankly, all you could think of was what happened. Changseol found you again.

"We don't need the coffee. Get going. Or we would be late." Minhyuk said coldly. BToB stared at you two, suspicious of what happened. You just looked back at the coffee shop blankly as the van started to move.

 

[ SHORT UPDATE. PLEASE DO COMMENT... I DON'T LIKE CHANGSEOL BUT SOMEHOW HE HAS TO COME BACK ONCE IN A WHILE. ABOUT THAT COUPLE... JUST WAIT AND SEE. DO CHECK OUT BOYFRIEND'S LOVE STYLE. THEIR NEW COMEBACK WOOOHOOO!!!

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED.]