Chapter 37 - Bang!

Cramped Up In My Heart

 

MINHYUK’S POV

‘BANG!’ The continuous sounds of gunshots were heard from the building. I was still on the roof top of this building. At first I wanted to get down there to check out what was happening but somehow I didn’t have the guts to move. *Minhyuk, you can do this.* I sighed and texted Eunkwang the rough description of this building and walked down the stairs to where the sound was coming from.

My eyes widened at this particular room. The walls had blood stains and there were holes in those walls. Then I heard a loud scream.

“SCREW YOU!” the girl yelled. It didn’t take long before you noticed whose voice was that. Without much more hesitation, you slammed open the door.

“ My, who do we have here? The beautiful groom to be.” The guy smirked.

“ Oppa…” Han Mi called out softly. She had her hands tied to her back and her beautiful white dress was torn here and there. Needless to say, that guy wanted to do something to her but at least she wasn’t that seriously injured.

“ WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” I yelled.

“ You should know what I want.” The guy laughed sarcastically as he played with the many kinds of guns that he had laid out on the desk beside him.

“ How would I…” I stopped talking when I caught a glimpse of this guy. It was Changseol.

“ When would you leave us alone?” I sighed.

“ Do not bring Han Mi and you into one item! I DESERVE TO BE WITH HER!” Changseol yelled.

“ Why won’t you stop and find someone better?” Han Mi said weakly.

“ You are the best to me already. Now this guy here, would no longer exist in your life.” Changseol said as he lifted the gun and pointed it towards me.  * Holy crap. This guy is really insane.*

“ STOP IT. He doesn’t only exist in my life, he exist in my heart. Even if he’s gone… No, he would never disappear in my life. He would be the only one that has a place in my heart. I beg you Changseol, find someone else. Stop doing things that would destroy your future.” Han Mi begged.

“ I can’t Han Mi. I did things that can’t be erased already. I did things that no one would forgive me ever again. Han Mi, do I cause you grief?” Changseol asked as he focused on Han Mi.

“ YES. YOU GIVE HER SO MUCH GRIEF. WITHOUT YOU, OUR LIVES WOULD BE PERFECT. “ I yelled. Wrong move, the moment Changseol heard what I’ve said, he pointed the gun towards his own head and shot himself. My eyes widened at the lifeless guy in front of me. Shaking my head, I quickly ran towards Han Mi and untied her hands.

“ Oppa,” Han Mi gasped for air. “ I want you without a reason or an explanation.” Han Mi weakly smiled before she fainted in my arms.

“ GOSH. HAN MI.” I exclaimed as I carried her in a bridal-style and ran out of the building. Thank goodness, BToB found me and they were standing outside the building with tons of policemen.

“ HAN MI, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?” Sungjae yelled as he watched me carry Han Mi to the ambulance.

“ Hyung, are you okay? The policemen said he’s dead. He’s really insane eh?” Ilhoon said as he patted my back. I nodded tiredly as I watched the ambulance drive off.

“ Hyung, what’s this?” Ilhoon asked as he took out a piece of cloth that was stuck onto my shirt.

‘It’s not over yet. Happy endings don’t come easily. Today, Minhyuk gets you. The next time, I’ll come back.’

I stared at the blood stained cloth and back to Ilhoon. Ilhoon was in shock as well.

“ HYUNG. THAT CHANGSEOL GUY IS MISSING!” Peniel yelled as he ran towards me.

“ WHAT?!” Ilhoon and me shouted in unison.

[Haha, final already. It feels really fast... I want to continue the story though>< Haha;) Thanks a lot for all the subscribers and so... Do check out the next story I'm writing. It's an Infinite story -  We Met In A Cafe 

ONCE AGAIN, COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!!]