Chapter 1

Cramped Up In My Heart

    You were about to leave your classroom when Minhyuk leaned against your classroom door.

"OMO! Who's that cute guy?" gossips sounded as they stared at Minhyuk.

"Oppa." you said as your heart softened when he smiled at you. He ended at 2pm today, but he waited till 5pm just to pick you up. He would do anything to protect you - his sister.

"How was school?" Minhyuk asked as he put his hand on his shoulder.

" Same old thing." you sighed as people gave glares at you.

"Still hated by people?" Minhyuk asked as you looked away. You hate to admit that no one liked you in high school because whenever you did, Minhyuk would worry about you.

"N-no! Nothing like that!" you smiled as you looked at him. *Hopefully this fools him!!*

" Sigh, want to meet BToB?" Minhyuk asked as he held your hand. If people didn't know, they would think that Minhyuk and you had a thing for each other.

"Are you serious? You would never let me meet them before!!" You cheered. He laughed as you and him waited at the bus-stop. You were playing with his iPhone while he had one earphone plugged in his right ear and the other one plugged in your left ear.

"BRRRIIINGGG!" his phone rang as he picked up the phone, allowing his earphone to be plugged in your ear, letting you hear the conversation.

"Hello?" he said.

"HYUUUNGGG~ WHY SO SLOWWW?" the guy whined.

"I'm coming!!" Minhyuk laughed as he hung up.

" Sungjae." he smiled at me, knowing what you was going to ask him.

"Oh..." you said.

"Predictable." he said as the bus arrived.

 

[ A short first  chapter. Just trying to show how close they are!!]