Chapter 8

Cramped Up In My Heart

It was 11.30pm and BToB was still at their schedule and you were really not used to be alone at such time.

With a sigh, you decided to call Minhyuk but after a long ring, he still did not answer his phone. * Aigoo... What's there to do now?* You were scrolling through your contacts when you saw Changseol's number. * It's getting boring, I shall call Changseol oppa!*

Unlike Minhyuk, it only took two rings before Changseol answered the phone.

"Changseol oppa!!" you called out.

"Yes? Why are you calling all of a sudden?" Changseol yawned.

" Oppa, you're asleep?" you asked and suddenly, you heard someone opening the door.

"Oppa. I'll call you back. Bye." you hung up immediately when Minhyuk walked in.

" Who's that?" Minhyuk asked.

"Er... Some friend of mine." you tried pretending it was nobody but it didn't fool Minhyuk. 

"Show me your phone." Minhyuk asked as he held out his hands. His eye bags were much more serious now, and you obviously didn't want him to be mad when he's so tired after his schedule.*Why didn't I tell him? At least he won't be that mad when he found out I was talking to Changseol oppa!!!*

Shaking, you held out your phone. You waited patiently for his expression. Minhyuk's eyes widened as he threw the phone back to you. You caught it and stared at him apologetically.

"Op..." he cut you off and said, "Are you dating him?" You could hear that he was really sad and disappointed in his voice.

"N..." you said again but he cut you off, "it's alright, I understand." Without even looking at you, he walked back to his room. *Gosh, what have I done?!* 

You ran towards his door and started knocking it as hard as you could, but there was no answer.

"OPPA?! ARE YOU MAD? PLEASE DON'T BE MAD. I'M REALLY SORRY. I'M NOT DATING HIM. I JUST FELT BORED AND I CALLED HIM UP, THAT'S ALL!!" you yelled. Immediately, the door slammed open and Minhyuk pulled you into his arms. He hugged you tightly and patted your head.

"Don't hide anything from me." Minhyuk mumbled as you nodded your head. You could smell the sweat coming from his shirt but you couldn't care less. You liked the fact that you were in your oppa's arms, safe and sound.

"I'm hungry." he said, breaking the atmosphere.

"Haha, I still have leftovers from my dinner just now." You smiled as you skipped to the kitchen. You didn't know what happened in the room when Minhyuk locked himself inside for that short 5 minutes. Everything in the room was thrown all around. Minhyuk's fist was bleeding after hitting all the furniture because Minhyuk knew the day was coming. The day when you have to leave him, just like what Changseol told him.

 

{ A short update. Mainly just to show how Minhyuk gets very protective over you. Ah~ There's some background story to why he's so protective as well. Read on to understand. Mianhee for this boring update!!! }