Chapter 21

Cramped Up In My Heart

MINHYUK’S POV

 

“I want to go see Han Mi.” Ilhoon protested.

“Didn’t I make myself clear of what she said?” I yawned. It has been three days after she left and every day BToB members would taunt me about her.

“She may not be in the right state of mind when she said that!” Hyunsik exclaimed.

“To me, it just looks as if you guys are coming out with excuses.” I motioned them to get out of my room as I tried to sleep again.

“It’s pathetic.” Eunkwang said. Hearing the word ‘pathetic’, I shot out of my bed and stared at him.

“You don’t mean me, do you?” I asked.

“I mean you.” Eunkwang said as he sipped the cup of coffee that he was holding.

“Talk about pathetic! You guys are the ones who are pathetic! Coming up with excuses to lie to yourself and not believe in the truth!” I exclaimed.

“Sometimes, I wonder if you really like her.” Eunkwang argued.

“Hyung!” Changsub hissed.

“Don’t ever. Ever, bring this up.” I snarled as I grabbed Eunkwang’s collar and stormed out of the room.

Everyone was acting like that except Sungjae. *At least one person lesser from the noise would ease my headache.* Though it was good that it was quieter but Sungjae wasn’t even acting himself lately. Sometimes, he would only eat a mouth full of rice and claim that he’s full.

 

“Sungjae.” I called out as he looked up from his phone.

“Go visit her if you can’t take it. Let her tell you the truth if you don’t believe it like the others. The you now is really creepy.” I said as I walked into the bathroom to wash up.

 

YOUR POV

It was another day. Slowly, you were getting used to the presence without BToB. You looked at your phone and sighed, BToB were spamming your inbox again.

‘Knock. Knock.’ Someone knocked the door as you sat up from your bed. You immediately pulled your hair into a messy bun, took your white sweater and walked down the stairs, towards the door.

“Yes? I...” you said when you noticed who was at the door.

“Sungjae, do you mind but I’m not free now.” You said.

“Not free? I know it’s your study break but we need to talk.” Sungjae said.

“I’m not in the mood.” You said as you tried to close the door but Sungjae stopped it with his hand.

“Let go!” you yelled, frustrated at this ‘pull and push’ game you two were playing.

“10 mintures, won’t take long.” He said. You groaned and walked in, leaving the door open. You could tell that he was happy he won you in this little argument, well usually he would. You turned back and waited for him to talk but it caught your eyes that he was much skinnier.

“Sungjae… Did you eat?” you lectured.

“And now you actually bother about me.” Sungjae scoffed.

“Get to the point.” You immediately changed your tone.

“Minhyuk said you really felt nothing about these memories we all had together, is it true?” Sungjae asked.

“How many times must I repeat myself? It is true.” You faked a yawn, hoping he would end this soon before your tears start flowing down like an open tap.

“You are being really suspicious here. Who would fake being so happy for so many months and then all of a sudden says she hates it and her character changes 360 degrees?” Sungjae asked.

“For your info, I didn’t change my character. And if it is 360 degrees, I would still be that angelic Han Mi you all think of me. Go study harder babo. I just like playing with you guys. It was fun playing with all of your feelings. You guys had fun didn’t you? So, it’s a gain gain situation. Now, get out. Your 10 minutes is over.” You said as you bit your lips to stop your tears from flowing. Sungjae stared at you with the look that he wanted to punch you, but he couldn’t do that to girls.

“You leaving yet?” you broke the silence and said softly.

“Yes. Thank you for your precious 10 minutes. And I promise you, I won’t ever disturb you again.” Sungjae said as he walked out, slamming the door behind. You stopped biting your lips and immediately, you started sobbing. You cried so hard, even harder when you knew your parents were gone from this world.

“Sungjae oppa, whatever you say, you are the only one I would let to annoy me. As for Minhyuk oppa, you are the only guy I would ever love whole heartedly. When I marry Changseol oppa, I would show you the video. I don’t deserve you and BToB’s forgiveness, but I hope you would understand.” You whispered to yourself as you started crying again.

 

You were going to accept the offer. The offer Changseol said a few days ago. “Anneyong? Oppa, I accept the offer.” You said softly when Changseol answered the call.

The sentence that he said a few days ago, shot back in your mind as he hung up the call.

“If you marry me, I’m sure BToB and your brother would understand. I would give you a few days time, after that, I think I can get a good and satisfying answer from you. Call me when you’ve decided.”

 

[How was it? I hope you guys are satisfied!!! She's going to marry Changseol!!! O.o hehe^^ Do anticipate and continue reading. Comments are really enjoyable and so is subscriptions!

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!!]