Chapter 10 - Date 1

Cramped Up In My Heart

It was another normal Saturday. But this time, it was really noisy. You were trying to sleep in because you slept at 3am yesterday, trying to figure out some math problems. Math was never your best subject.

"AISH!" you groaned as the noise got louder. You sat up and looked towards your left and saw all the BToB members scrambled on the floor, watching their favourite drama. You looked back at the clock and it showed 7am.

"Guys," you said, trying to tone down a little, "please, just watch your show later." Sungjae shook his head and laughed.

"It's 7 already!! Wake up sleepy head." Changsub poked you. In frustration, you stormed into Minhyuk, Sungjae and Eunkwang's room and slept on Minhyuk's bed. You could hear mummers but you couldn't care less. Then, you felt some vibration on your hand. You opened one eye to look where the vibration came from and saw Minhyuk passing you your phone that was vibrating.

"HELLO?!" you yelled at the person without looking at the caller ID.

"Whoa whoa... Did I wake you up or something?" Changseol asked. You softened a little after you heard it was Changseol.

"Er... Yes... What is it?" you asked as you lay back on Minhyuk's bed. Minhyuk stared at you and walked out. You knew he was a little mad.

"I was thinking... Do you think you can come out today?" Changseol asked.

"Er... Yes. Why?" you asked.

"I was thinking of asking you on a date." Changseol said. Your eyes widened in shock and you immediately went out of your bed to close the door.

"A date?!?!" you whispered.

"Yes... Do you not want to? It..." he said as you cut him off.

"Oh no no no!!! Nothing like that!!! I would love to." you blushed at what you just said when you heard Changseol chuckle.

"Okay then, I'll meet you at the cafe near BToB's dorm at 8am." he said. You hung up and looked at the clock. It showed 7.40am. *GOSH. HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN ME MORE TIME!!* you mentally scolded him as you ran out of their room and shoved your stuff in a bag. Then you ran in the bathroom to wash up. You knew BToB was staring at you because you were desperate for sleep a moment ago and now you're rushing to somewhere.

"Bye!!!" you said as you rushed out of BToB's dorm, you were already 10 minutes late. You then received a text message.

From: Minhyuk Oppa<3

Mind telling me where you are rushing to?

~~~

To: Minhyuk Oppa<3

Meeting Changseol. He asked me on a date!! WOOOHOOO!!! Don't worry, I won't stay out late. Love you oppa!!<3

 

There was no reply but you were already rushing so much, you didn't really bother about that.

 

[ DOUBLE UPDATE. Haha, not really a double update since I updated quite little. To all Changseol haters, bear with me for the next chapter. HAHA. Gotta go so I ended here, my sis is going for scholarship interview!! Wish her luck hehe^^

P.S If she gets a scholarship, I promise to update like triple updates that day and it won't be a short update hahahahahahha, okay, now I think I'm losing my mind. CHECK OUT THE POSTER IF YOU HAVEN'T!! POSTER DONE BY VISUALGRAPHICS.

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED.]