Chapter 3

Cramped Up In My Heart

"So, how did you find BToB?" Minhyuk asked as he got a cup of water for me.

"Er... That Changsub guy... He looks like he can't see properly so he makes his eyes super small." you joked.

"Hey!! That's mean, Han Mi!" Minhyuk said as he sat on the couch.

"I don't know. The rest seems okay. I'll try and get to know them better. But I can tell, BToB is really a name for you all." you smiled.

"Haha. And you were laughing at our name at first." he said.

"Who knows some group had such a big ego to call themselves Born To Beat??" you laughed.

"Urgh!!" Minhyuk sighed as he looked at the last family photo we took.

"It's been quite some time eh?" you asked as you put your head on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I miss them already." Minhyuk faked a smile.

"I too." you teared as he looked at you. Using his thumb to rub off the tears, he sang you a lullaby for you to feel better.

"Oppa, I'm getting to used to your lullabies. What if I get married and I can't hear your lullaby so I can't sleep?" you asked as your eyelids were getting heavier.

"I'll rush over to sing you a lullaby then." he smiled as he breathed in the scent from your hair.

"Babo, you can just call!!" you said as you fell asleep.

" I won't call, you'll be with me forever and always." Minhyuk said as he carried you to your room.

 

    The morning light shone on you as you stared at your surroundings. You were back in your room. * I DIDN'T BRUSH MY TEETH!!*  Shocked at how dirty your teeth is, you yelled, "OPPA, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP YESTERDAY?!"

"Haha why?" Minhyuk asked as he walked in your room with his hair tied up.

"I didn't brush my teeth!" you admitted.

"Let me smell it." he joked as he walked towards you, lightly, he planted a kiss at the corner of your lips.

"Oppa!" you laughed as you ran to the bathroom to wash up.

"Han Mi... Otokae? I'm really falling for you." Minhyuk sighed as he went back to the kitchen.

[ Otokae? I have writer's block!!!:( Anyways, Minhyuk and you haha~~ Why is Minhyuk so close to you in this story! Oh, I wish it was real!! I want a brother like that;( Anyways, I hope you like the update. COMMENTS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED:)]