Chapter 32

Cramped Up In My Heart

" So, are you done with your hide and seek? Can you come back now?" Hyunsik asked.

" Hide and seek? OH! I FORGOT!! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! I need to go somewhere right now. Er, I will contact with you guys again. Bye!!" you said as you tried to run away from them.

" No uh. You are staying here with us. And you are not to go away." Minhyuk said as he gripped onto your wrist.

" Yah!" you yelled as you struggled but he didn't loosen his grip.

" No no no! You must stay." Sungjae said in English as he spun you around.

" NO WAY!" you exclaimed and tried to run for the door again but they caught you in time.

" Please? At least let me go to the toilet." you begged.

" I'll go with you!" Ilhoon smiled.

" Shouldn't I be the one going with her?" Sungjae asked.

" The lover should go with her." Minhyuk smirked.

" AHEM, I AM GOING MYSELF. WHO ACCOMPANIES A GIRL TO THE TOILET YOU BABO." you yelled as you ran out of the waiting room.

*The lady... The lady... Where is she?* Then, you spotted her, she was carrying her coat in one hand and the makeup box in the other hand. She looked as if she was rushing to somewhere.

" EXCUSE ME. LADY THERE!" you yelled. A male that was somewhat near her, turned back instead of her.

" OH GOD, APPA!" you yelled when you noticed who the male was. Just as you approached your dad, the lady beside him ran away from him.

" YAH! EXCUSE ME! LADY!!" you yelled as you chased after her. She stopped and turned around. It's really her.

" Omma? Appa?" you stuttered. Your mom looked at you tearfully but your dad looked at you blankly.

" What? Sorry, we don't have any kid like you." your dad said. *Huh? That doesn't make sense. I thought... I thought...*

" But... You look like..." you mumbled.

" Sorry about that, my friend must have lost her way. Have a good day." Minhyuk said as he dragged you away. You were too shocked to say anything.

 

    " Oppa! I swear! Those people are definitely them!!" you yelled. The whole room was left with Minhyuk and you because the rest of them went to buy snacks, or rather, an excuse to give both of us some time.

" You just disturbed some other staff! If you keep acting like that, you obviously can't come here again! You are creating an unnecessary scene in a busy place." Minhyuk lectured.

" Didn't you see those two? It's either Appa and Omma have twins or they are alive. Somehow I figure that the second one seems more like it to me." you said, glaring at Minhyuk.

" Han Mi ah, you do know that they are gone from this world right?" Minhyuk asked.

" There's no body." you argued.

" There's a witness!" he exclaimed.

" That person couldn't even tell which is his own daughter. The witness is mentally unstable! This is also the reason why I fell into depression! You guys believe a mentally unstable old man." you yelled.

" If not, where do you think they went? It's not like they would abandon us just like that!" Minhyuk yelled with teary eyes. * Sigh...*

" Then why did the lady look so teary when she saw me?" you asked.

" She could be teary for many reasons you know. She sneezed, she yawned, the eye liner touched her eye. IT COULD BE ANY OF THE ABOVE!!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

" Ah whatever!" you threw your hands up in defeat.

" You don't know how long I have been trying to meet them." you mumbled.

" That's my girl." Minhyuk said as he ruffled your hair.

" Are you seriously treating me like a guy now? Argh. I'm going to wear a wig from now on." you said as you stormed around the room. *WHAT'S TAKING THEM SO LONG TO COME?*

 

[ Sigh! I have to keep to my promise right? If my sis gets a scholarship, triple update, not short ones to me right? She got a scholarship. Damn. I'm pretty busy these days. With my hols ending in just 2 days, I would have to beg you all to wait till next weekend for me to have that triple update. WHAT WAS I THINKING WHEN I TYPED THAT. I SHOULD HAVE SAID SUCH THINGS WHEN IT MEANT FOR ME TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP. JEEZ. ANYWAYS, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thank You so much for the subscribers and er... Things are moving much slower in chapters now because I am practically drained of ideas. So maybe walking around my neighborhood might help... I'm sidetracking haha...

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!!]