Chapter 11- Date 2

Cramped Up In My Heart

You ran to the cafe and saw Changseol waiting for you already.

"M-mianhee..." you stuttered as he smiled and arranged your hair for you.

"Aigoo... It's alright if you are late, it's meant for you to be late anyways. On the first date, girls are supposed to be late!!" Changseol chuckled. You blushed at the contact.

"There!" he smiled.

"Oppa, I'm not that kind of person who wants to be late." you said seriously.

"Araso. Let's go already!!" Changseol laughed as he held you hand. You stared at it. Honestly, you didn't really like it. You broke free from his hand and he looked at you.

"Sorry." he said.

"Nah! I'm just not used to it that's all!!" you said as you held his hand again.

"Oppa, where are we going?" you asked.

"Just follow." he said as you two boarded the bus.

 

    "Here." he and you alighted at a bus-stop.

"HERE?!" you exclaimed as you looked at the surroundings. Sure, there was shops but a date at a bus-stop?!

"No!!! As in, we're nearby." he laughed. You nodded and followed him. Suddenly, he went behind and put his hands in front of your eyes. You couldn't see anything and you could tell you two were in an awkward position.

"OPPA, what if I FALL?!" you yelled as he laughed and whispered in your ears, " You won't. Trust me."

Slowly, you two arrived at the place. 

"Here." he said and he slowly took away his hand. You stared at the beach. * BToB and I was here before.*

You stoned as Changseol waved his hands in front of you. "Too shocked?" Changseol asked.

"Ani. Nothing like that." you faked a smile.

 

Before you knew it, Minhyuk carried you in a bridal style, together with the rest carrying the other guys. Soon, your team was thrown into the sea. "YAH!" you and your team yelled in unison. You were all wet and Minhyuk was smiling at you.

"OPPA!" you exclaimed when you noticed he turned around to walk away. Getting up and brushing the sand off your legs, you ran and jumped on his back. 

    "Oppa, what are we going to do?" you asked.

"Admire the sea." he laughed as he stared at you. You looked at him as you noticed his stares.

"Or are you admiring me?" you asked. Each time, Changseol tried having a lot of skinships with you.

" Han Mi..." he started as he cupped your face. You were getting uncomfortable.

"Oppa! I forgot that I had something to attend to. I'll text you. Bye!!!" you rushed through your words as you ran away. You kept running and the more you ran, the more unfamiliar the place is.

 

    You leaned back on a pillar and stared at the buildings. *Where is this place?* Your legs were tired already. The only reason why you ran is because you didn't want Changseol to be disappointed that you were lying to get away from him. It doesn't seem like you like him. Your head was hurting so much because you got confused. Whenever you thought about love, Minhyuk's face shows up in your head.

Without choice, you took out your phone and called Minhyuk.

" Oppa." you said softly.

" HAN MI?!?! WHY IS YOUR VOICE LIKE THAT?!" Minhyuk yelled through the phone.

"Oppa. I'm lost." you said as you clutched onto your phone. Guys walking by started giving you stares, ert ones.

"OMG WHERE ARE YOU?! WHERE DID YOU LAST GO?! STUPID CHANGSEOL ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE." Minhyuk yelled.

"The beach we went last time. Then..." you said as Minhyuk hung up. You looked around and saw a bench. Sighing, you walked to the bench and sat down.

MINHYUK'S POV

I called BToB to help find Han Mi. We were basically running around the beach in our costumes. I received her call right after our performance, and just ran out like that. I know I was going to get into big trouble, but my sister matters the most. People were gossiping if we were the newly debuted group as we ran around. *Han Mi, wait for me.*

EUNKWANG'S POV

I was running around after Minhyuk said her sister was missing. Then, I saw a girl, sleeping on the bench.

"Han Mi?" I asked as the girl moved a little but didn't wake up. I went forward and looked at her, it was her.

"Han Mi yah~" I sighed as I slowly carried her on my back and walked back to the beach where the van is. She was much lighter than I thought. I really don't know why, I like carrying her. Or is it because I like being close with her?

"HAN MI!!!!" Everyone yelled as they saw me carrying her. She stirred when she heard the noise and finally woke up.

"Oppa, thank you." Han Mi said as she got down my back.

 

[Longer update. Eunkwang is falling for her oooohhh. I feel like making comments about my own story muahahahahaha. Not very good for now. Changseol the skinship freak is getting on my nerves too. Aish.

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!]