Chapter 23

Cramped Up In My Heart

You woke up earlier today. Let's see, it has been 3 months after the time you left BToB's dorm. And Changseol was kind enough to wait until you were done with your finals. Today, is the day you dread the most. Today, is the day where you won't be single anymore. You looked at the clock in your room, and it stated 5am. You your phone and there was 1 new message.

From: Minhyuk Oppa<3

Han Mi, I'll be at the wedding area where the brides prepare before the wedding. I don't think I want to see that scumbag. So sleep well because I don't want my sister to be tired on her wedding day.

"What? I thought Minhyuk oppa was mad at me? Aish. It's good that he got over it." you mumbled as you started to comb your hair.

 

(A/N skipping all the unnecessary parts and to the part where you/Han Mi meets Minhyuk before she gets marriage. You know the scene in irresistible lips... The slapping part...)

"Do you have to marry him?" Minhyuk asked.

"I like him." you said as you continued to touch up your make up.

The whole 10 minutes was total silence and Minhyuk was just sitting behind you, watching you do your make up. The wedding place wasn't as grand as Changseol wanted it to be since you requested it to be a quick and small one. After you were done with your make up, you turned and looked at Minhyuk, some part of you wanted to run away with him but the other part of you knew that you couldn't do that. You turned to walk out of the room when Minhyuk pulled your wrist. The whole process was really fast and you didn't really know what was happening until you felt his lips on yours.

The whole kiss was really rough and you didn't really like it. Sure you would like it better than the kiss Changseol will be giving you later, since Minhyuk is the one kissing you but it all felt rushed.

*No. I can't do this.* The video of your parents smacked in your head as you pushed Minhyuk away. You gave him your death glare. Minhyuk ignored it and tried to kiss you again. Frustrated, you slapped him hard on his cheek. You could see the veins in his eyes. That only happens to him when he is really angry or is on the verge of crying.

"Mia..." you wanted to say but quickly shut your mouth and walked out of the room. You held back the tears that were rolling in your eyes continuously.

(A/N skipping some more unnecessary part and to the part where you walk down the ailse to Changseol. Mianhee for skipping so much since I can't really describe properly.)

 

"Let's welcome the bride everyone!!" you vaguely heard someone said as the doors in front of you opened. People looked at you as if you were some angel but you kind of expected the opposite of that. Today didn't feel like a happy occasion since you specially choose a black dress. Like many people know, black symbolizes the dead. That's the main reason why you choose black, after all, the life you are going to lead after this would be all an act.

Every step felt like a year to you. Slowly, the distance between Changseol and you shortened. * This is it.*

"STOP!" You heard someone yell. You turned back and saw Minhyuk there, panting. * He ran?* Mummers and whispers could be heard when Minhyuk pulled you lightly into his arms, sending a smooth, soft peck.

" Kaja/gaja.(let's go)" Minhyuk said as he pulled you out of the wedding hall. A smile formed on your face unknowingly. *I don't care anymore, omma and appa, punish me if you like but I want to be with Minhyuk forever.*


 

[ YOU ALL MUST BLAME ME. THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SO GOOD. SIGH~ I am not good in describing>< In anyways, at least you get where the story is going. In short, she ran away with Minhyuk. She didn't get marriage to Changseol. THIS IS NOT THE END. AND THE THINGS AFTER THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU WOULD HATE CHANGSEOL. After all, happy endings don't come easily.

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED.]