Chapter 24 - Spilling the Beans

Cramped Up In My Heart

"Spill out the beans." Minhyuk said. You were still in your wedding dress and now all BToB were staring at you. You all were sitting around BToB's living room and surprisingly, your bed was still there.

"What beans?" you said, faking ignorance but that didn't fool them.

"If you really like Changseol you wouldn't let Minhyuk pull you out of there. And you wouldn't wear a black dress on such a happy occasion." Peniel said.

"Aigoo! You guys think too far! I... I couldn't resist oppa's strength. He is a guy, you know?" you laughed but none of them laughed along.

" Han Mi, it's not the time to joke." Eunkwang said.

"Well, then at least let me go back and change? This dress is uncomfortable." you said.

"No. Say it now." Sungjae ordered. This was the first time he ever talked since you two quarreled.

" The truth is at my house." you said. Minhyuk raised his eye brows and smiled.

"Let's go then." Minhyuk smiled as he dragged you out. The rest were trailing behind. * When will all this dragging end?*

 

    "YOU GET IT NOW?" You yelled. You were about to lose your voice because you have been trying to explain the video for the umpteen time.

"You don't have to shout. It's obvious the video has something wrong. Babo." Minhyuk said.

"What?! You see them alive there. They are talking well. There's nothing wrong!!" you yelled again. The other sighed at you again.

"How did I get such a dumb sister? How did our parents die?" Minhyuk asked.

"Witness said they died in car accident." you said softly.

"For someone who died in a car accident, do you think they know they are going to die and plan for who you should marriage?" Minhyuk asked. *He was right! OMG, I actually am dumb...*

"Oh yeah..." you mumbled. They chuckled at your response.

"Then, if they video it themselves, won't they stand up to stop the video recording? Why did the video stop itself when they were done talking?" Minhyuk said. Now, I was laughing, feeling ridiculous that I believed my parents actually arranged me to get marriage with Changseol.

"Oppa... Why are you so smart! You can be a professor!!" you exclaimed.

"How does this make him smart? And I think you mean detective than professor." Sungjae laughed. You stuck out your tongue and ignored him. Minhyuk was giving him a cold glare though.

"Han Mi... For the many time, discuss with us first. Next time some con-artist comes and somehow fool you to jump down the roof, I have a feeling you would do so." Peniel laughed.

"I'M NOT GULLIBLE!" you exclaimed.

"We didn't say that." Changsub laughed. We were back to the happy mood and this day was really memorable after all.

But, what about the video? What about your parents' body? Did someone force them to say those things? What happens to Changseol then?

 

[ SHORT UPDATE TO SHOW THE VIDEO HAS SOMETHING WRONG. HAHAHAHAHA, I LOVE IT SINCE THEY ARE ALL HAPPY NOW!! ALL EXCEPT ONE PERSON. ANYWAYS...

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!!]