Chapter 31

Cramped Up In My Heart

" Han Mi, when you get there, just rush in from the backdoor. The annoying security guard would be there. Just tell him that you are a new trainee and you have some sort of internship that you have to get in the MTV building. If he doesn't believe, just ask him to ask his boss. I arranged something with his boss so you should be able to sneak in. When you get in..." Mr Choi tried to continue but I cut him off, " Araso. When I get in, wear a hat and be careful. Also not to make my parents alarmed or something. You repeated that like the 50th time already!"

" Good luck! I'll be here waiting!" Mr Choi whispered as he opened the van door for me. I smirked and walked towards the security guard.

" Another fan boy? Please, we had enough." the security guard said.

" Internship." you said. He looked at you up and down before letting you in. *Gosh, that was easy.* You stared at the surroundings that were a bit familiar to you.

" Oh isn't that Han Mi?" someone called out. You looked around and saw the staff that you introduced yourself to the first few times you came.

" I'm sorry, I am not Han Mi." you said, speaking in a much lower voice.

" Oh, my fault. Are you on an internship as well?" the staff asked. She was getting much attention to you now.

" Ah yes. Sorry, urgent!" you said as you ran away. While running, you saw that lady.

" Excuse me." you called out. The moment the lady turned back, you felt someone pulling you. You turned around and saw Minhyuk. Your eyes widened but before you could say anything, Minhyuk kissed you. You mentally shrieked and tried to break free from the kiss but Minhyuk was too strong for you.

" I knew you would be back!!" Minhyuk cheered.

" What? WAIT." you said as you turned to look whether the lady was still there. But no, she left.

" Argh. You spoiled it. WHAT." you yelled.

" Spoiled what? I thought meeting you was a good thing. Why is that spoiling?" Minhyuk asked.

" Where's BToB?" you asked, avoiding the question.

" Back at the other room. Don't tell me you lost your way after the many times you came here." Minhyuk laughed.

" It's only been a few times." you pouted and stormed to BToB's waiting room. Behind, Minhyuk signaled the lady to come out from her hiding place and leave. She smiled and ran away.

 

" LEE HAN MI!!!!" Sungjae yelled.

" WHAT." you snarled.

" WHERE WERE YOU! WHAT'S WITH YOUR HAIR?!" Sungjae yelled as he ruffled your hair.

" Thanks for messing up my hair." you said sarcastically.

" Wow. Since when were you a tomboy." Hyunsik asked, examining your hair.

" Since your fans recognized me and pulled my hair." you said. That wasn't a lie though, when you left BToB, certain fans found you and started pulling your hair when they see you. With so much hair loss, you thought it would be better to cut your hair as well, at the same time, fans wouldn't recognized you.

" So boy. What's with the sudden visit after abandoning us again?" Eunkwang asked.

" I AM A GIRL FOR YOUR INFO. AND IT IS NOT CALLED ABANDONING SINCE I CAME BACK. AND..." you wanted to continue but Peniel hugged you.

" Araso, it's our fault." Peniel said as he patted your head.

" Hands off my girl." MInhyuk said as he tried to pull you out of Peniel's arms. Peniel was going to let him pull you out of his grip but because you wanted to tease Minhyuk, you held on Peniel.

" Not my fault HYUNG! She's holding onto me!" Peniel yelled as he turned a 360 degrees so that Minhyuk could see you clinging onto him.

" YAH HAN MI." Minhyuk yelled. You broke free from Peniel's hug and laughed.

" Merong!" you exclaimed and stuck out your tongue. Minhyuk gave you a glare and started chasing you. So it ended up with you running around BToB's waiting room and Minhyuk chasing you behind.

[HOW WAS IT MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS? SHE MISSED THE COUPLE AGAIN! AND MINHYUK WAS HELPING THE LADY!! WOOHOO~ DO ME A FAVOUR MY SUBSCRIBERS. THIS WOULD TAKE YOU JUST A FEW MINUTES! CHECK OUT THIS USER ~  TofuCharismaShawol . HER STORY DESERVES MORE ATTENTION! THOUGH IT'S ABOUT SHINEE THAT I DO NOT FAVOUR THAT MUCH, JUST CHECK IT OUT. NOT ASKING YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO HER, BUT JUST READ IT! THANKS!!

ONCE AGAIN, COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!!]