Chapter 7

Cramped Up In My Heart

    You stared at Minhyuk who was throwing everything he had from his closet in his luggage, at the same time, he was talking to his manager on the phone. "She can sleep with me. You don't have to get another bed for her. Or else, she can sleep on my bed while I sleep on the couch." Minhyuk said as he looked at you.

With a sigh, you got up and started folding his clothes and repacking his luggage. It was as if you could read his mind. After another half an hour of throwing things here and there, he was done packing with his own stuff.

"My manager said it was okay. And he's gonna get you a bed but it's gonna be at the living room. We're shot of space... Mianhee." Minhyuk said as he started packing your stuff. You held tight on his fist and asked, "Can you tell me why we're moving out all of a sudden? Are we chased by some loan sharks or something?"

"Aigoo... Nothing like that. You see, as I debut, I would be more busy and I won't be able to make time to come back to this house which is so far from the company. So moving you there, would assure me that you are safe and sound." Minhyuk lied as you nodded.

"But I would have to wake up earlier for school!!" you groaned as he chuckled.

"No no, I can get you transferred. It would be easier for me to take care of you too!!" he smiled as you got up to start packing your own stuff.

"Oppa, you can get the food from the kitchen, I'll pack myself." you said as he nodded, rushing to the kitchen. You were going to leave in a few hours, you really couldn't bear to leave this house even though he's not selling it or anything. It was so sudden, it was as if Minhyuk was trying to hide you from someone.

Well, he was. He didn't like how Changseol warned him. He didn't like how Changseol said you would come to him naturally. He didn't like the fact that you would have to leave him. He felt insecure.

 

    "So here we are." you mumbled as you stood in front of BToB's dorm. BToB's dorm was here long ago and everyone was supposed to live here but Minhyuk specially requested to stay with you.

"Yeah. Don't worry. You met BToB! They're nice and friendly people." Minhyuk assured. * At least, they are a million times better than that Changseol person.* Minhyuk thought as he opened the door.

"WELCOME TO BTOB'S DORM!!" everyone exclaimed in unison.

"Hello~"

"Make yourself feel at home~"

"Here's your bed!"

"You're most welcome here!!!"

Cheers sounded as you stared at the decorations in the dorm. It was small and squeezed up for 7 people to stay in and with you moving in, it was sure to be crowded but BToB doesn't mind and welcomed you. A tear welled up in your eye as you smiled at everyone of them who was busy cleaning up the room, making space in the living room.

" I'll sleep here." Minhyuk said as he sat on the bed that was pushed awkwardly to a corner of the living room.

"Nah. I'll sleep here." you said as he shook his head violently.

" Or you want me to sleep with other guys in the room?" you asked as Minhyuk sighed and stood up from your brand new bed. You went forward to sit on it, it was not as comfortable as your bed back at your house, but it was still suitable for you to sleep in.

"Now now, anyone need my help?" you asked as Hyunsik raised his hand from the kitchen.

"You can cook right? I remember the sandwich you made. Come help me with lunch. Just cook something simple and fast because we're heading for our next schedule." Hyunsik ordered as you nodded. Changsub was inside too, cracking the eggs. Whenever he cracked a egg, the shell would fall with it into the bowl.

"Er... Changsub, why not you help Hyunsik? I'll do the cracking." you smiled as you cracked the egg like an expert, without a shell falling in the bowl. Everyone gathered around to look at your skillful look while Minhyuk just continued unpacking his stuff. It was like they never saw someone cracked an egg before.

"Woah~ You have talent in this!!" Sungjae chirped as you just stared at him as if he was some weirdo. You brought the eggs to the stove and started frying an omelet. Everyone except Minhyuk stared at you like you were some good cook.

"Why are your staring at me like that?" you asked as they complimented your basic cooking.

"You cook WELL."

"WHERE DO YOU LEARN THAT SKILL FROM?"

"OMO. The egg isn't a slightest bit burned!!" 

" Please wait outside." you glared at them as they all scrambled away except Hyunsik and Changsub who stayed behind to help you.

Since you didn't really had much time to interact with them, there wasn't much time to be awkward either. One thing you knew, they were really friendly towards you.

 

[ Double update. COMMENTS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED. Thank You once again for all the subscribers<3 You guys made my day!! ]