Chapter 29

Cramped Up In My Heart

MINHYUK'S POV

" Do you think she'll come back? I'm quite sure it's safe for her to come back already. Her clothes are still here you know..." Eunkwang said as he went through Han Mi's stuff.

" I don't know... We can't even contact her..." I sighed as I looked at Eunkwang mess up Han Mi's stuff.

" Shall we report this to the police?" Changsub asked.

" I suggest we don't. It's obvious she's still around." Peniel said.

" Ah... But the problem is she won't show up as herself. She thinks we don't know that she's that crazy stalker fan." I laughed.

" At least this way, we still can keep an eye on her." Ilhoon said.

" Hey, look what I found!" Eunkwang said as he threw a piece of paper to me.

To: BToB

You guys know that I am that stalker fan? Anyways, I need to figure out some things before coming back. Don't go report to the police because you are that desperate to find me. Ah, Minhyuk oppa, the thing that I am figuring out now is related to our parents. Do me a favor, find how our parents died. Even though they said that they died in a car accident, I want to know who reported that and who is the witness. There's something wrong about their death. And I will find out what. Until then, just find this and keep Changseol away from me.

Since you guys can recognized me, your fans probably would too. I'm going to change my appearance. Until I'm done with this, I won't come back. Saranghae.

 

"She knows." I sighed.

" What? How on earth is she changing her appearance?" Hyunsik asked.

" Isn't that obvious? She's going for plastic surgery." Sungjae joked.

" I'm afraid she is." I sighed.

" WHAT?!" They all yelled in unison.

" It's not her first time doing that to her face. When our parents died, she disappeared for a whole month. And came back as a total different girl. Well, it took her awhile to act normal again. And she knows... She knows that there's something wrong with our parents' death..." I sighed.

" What happened to your parents? How come you know about it?" Peniel asked.

" They... They didn't die... Changseol that bastard. His parents had full control over our parents. And if they don't make that fuc..." I nearly swore when Eunkwang gave me a glare.

" And if they don't make that bastard marry Han Mi, they were going to destroy our future. Meaning I won't be an idol right now. And I thought that video thing was just a rumor. And our parents... They just disappeared because they felt like they owed us. The only thing is how Han Mi knows. And I think she already changed her face. Babo. " I sighed.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HER? THEN SHE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SO DEVASTATED AND GO THROUGH THE HORRIBLE PAIN OF PLASTIC SURGERY!" Sungjae yelled as he held me by my collar.

" I bet she looked pretty to begin with. That babo." Ilhoon mumbled.

" I'm going to find her in every hospital I can think of. I won't be able to make it for the photo shoot later. Tell manager that. Bye." I said as I ran out of the house. * That babo... Don't hurt yourself again.*

 

[ Shocking? You supposedly went through plastic surgery because of depression! Haha... Anyways, there's more to your parents' death! Ah yes, this picture is for the scene that you know Changseol took and let it spread...

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!]