Chapter 2- Meeting BToB

Cramped Up In My Heart

    Arriving in front of the band room that BToB always practices excited you. BToB was going to have their debut stage in a week's time but Minhyuk would still spare some time for you even though he had to practice.

"Let's go." Minhyuk said as you held his wrist.

"How do I look?" you asked as you looked at your reflection from a window.

"Prettier than ever." Minhyuk complimented as he walked in. Still looking at your reflection, some white hair guy started walking towards the window. You screamed, thinking that the white hair guy might be a ghost.

"AHHHH!" screaming, you ran in after Minhyuk.

"What happened?" Minhyuk asked as he held your hand.

"G-ghost. AHHHHHHH!!" you yelled again when you saw the same white hair guy with a cloth in his hand.

"G... GHOST?? PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" some tall guy laughed.

"Han Mi... That's our leader, Eunkwang." Minhyuk introduced as you stood behind his back, afraid of Eunkwang.

" And I'm Sungjae!" the tall giant smiled at you.

"Er. Hi." you said as you looked at the other 4 people who were just staring at you.

"Oh hi! I'm Changsub, the vocalist." he said as he walked forward to shake my hand.

"Hi!" you smiled, feeling that Changsub was the most normal one out of here.

"Hyunsik." the other guy said, you barely could see his eyes since his bangs covered it.

"I'm Peniel." the other guy holding the guitar said.

"Peniel? Why were you named that?" you laughed, thinking of the word that resembles his name. (A/N you get it!! HAHAHAHA)

"Company." he pouted as he looked down to his guitar.

"Sorry... I don't mean to insult you." you apologized as he beamed at you. *No one ever apologized after insulting my name...* he thought as he strummed his guitar.

"You?" I asked as I pointed towards a guy who had a pencil on his ear.

"His Ilhoon. I suggest you don't disturb him right now." Minhyuk said as he dragged me towards a corner, together with the rest trailing behind.

"Han Mi, do you mind if you just wait here while we practice? It won't be long!" Minhyuk smiled as you nodded. While they practice, you took out your notes to revise. Funny, nothing went in, the 7 boys were catching your attention the whole time.

    "Let's go!" Minhyuk said as he cleaned his sweat with a tower.

"It's time already?" you said as you looked at your watch, it was already 8.30pm.

"Haha nope. We're leaving earlier. We are having dinner so that they can get to know you better!" Minhyuk smiled.

"But it's not like I'm your girlfriend... It would be awkward!" you whispered.

"Haha, I won't get a girlfriend so you can take up this role." Minhyuk laughed as he held your hand and walked out.

"Oppa! Let's eat kimchi! I haven't eaten it since forever!!" you smiled.

"Okay." Minhyuk said as the 8 of you walked along the street. The 8 were busy talking but you were only talking to Minhyuk.

"This restaurant looks nice." the white hair guy said. *Wait, he's Kw... Eunkwang!*

"But it's so expensive!" you exclaimed as Minhyuk squeezed your hand, telling you not to say so loudly since the lady boss was already giving you glares.

"Er.. I think another store would be better." Minhyuk said as he dragged you away. The rest followed.

"How about this?" You pointed to a roadside stall with very little people around.

"Doesn't look appetizing." Hyunsik said as he stared at the surroundings. People that were eating there started spitting out saliva on the floor.

"Come on!" you cheered as you dragged Minhyuk and Hyunsik. You could hear Illhoon sigh but you couldn't care less and walked towards the stall.

"Uncle, do you sell Kimchi?" you asked.

"Yes. For all 8 of you?" he asked.

"Yes! And if you have rice cake, I would like that too!" you smiled as you walked towards an empty table.

"Han Mi, I don't think this place looks very healthy." Minhyuk said as he looked at s who was giving him glares.

"You'll enjoy it." You said as you stared at everyone of them. "So,  are you nervous?" You asked, not revealing the fact that they were debuting soon.

"Yup!! After all these years..." Changsub sighed as he looked around.

"Haha, I'm sure you would do great! I have faith in all of you!" you cheered as Changsub looked at you. *She's really different from others.* Changsub thought.

"Peniel, you've been really quiet~" you sang as he blushed.

"I'm just h-hungry." he stuttered as he looked back at the uncle.

" Sungjae's hungry too." Sungjae whined as he pouted.

"Stop acting like a kid." Eunkwang said as he looked back at the uncle. Soon, all 8 of us were looking at the uncle while he slowly prepared the Kimchi.

The night went well and you got to know BToB better. Although it was still awkward, you would try your best to talk to them since you always wanted to know BToB.

---

[ I'm really sorry:( I am having writer's block for this too!! Man!! I'll try to update more often;)]