Chapter 15 - Sungjae and You

Cramped Up In My Heart

Your class just ended and you were revising the notes you copied down when your phone vibrated.

From: Sungjae

Han Mi, save me!! I'm at your school's gate.

Your eyes widened and you quickly stuffed your notes in your bag and ran down, skipping every two steps. You looked around and saw a group of girls surrounding a tall guy. Immediately, you knew it was Sungjae.

"Sungjae oppa!" you called out and ran towards him. He smiled at you and walked away with you. 

"Yah. Who are you?!" A girl snarled. You turned back and looked at her.

"Han Mi. Lee Han Mi. Nice meeting you." you smiled and dragged Sungjae away. You could hear the girls following you so you two ended up running away.

"Han Mi... I didn't know I was so popular in your school..." Sungjae panted.

"I didn't know either... Why were you at my school in the first place?" you panted.

"AH! I wanted to go out with you!" Sungjae smiled.

"Go out? For what? Where's the rest?" you asked.

" They all have schedule today. Today's my free day!!" Sungjae smiled.

" Me and you alone? I never said yes to go out with you." you joked.

"Pretty please? I'll pay everything!" Sungjae begged. 

"Alright. Let's go shopping." you smirked.

"Okay!" Sungjae said.

 

    All you wanted was to go to a cheap street side stall to shop and let Sungjae pay for everything but it turns out, Sungjae was way more willing to pay for you. You two arrived at the biggest shopping center in Seoul.

"Oppa... What I meant by shopping is..." you tried to continue when Sungjae already skipped into the shopping mall.

"Han Mi... You should get this!!" Sungjae pointed at a leather jacket. You walked towards it and checked the price. 253,000,00 Won. You shrieked and pulled Sungjae away from the shop.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF MONEY?!" you yelled and now everyone was staring at you.

"But it looks good..." Sungjae looked down to his feet. You sighed and dragged him out of the shopping center. 

"Where are we going?" Sungjae asked.

"Street shops. You can pay for me there." you said as you two boarded the van.

 

    "OMO. IT'S SO AWESOME!" you took out many clothes and put it in front of Sungjae's face. He shook his head violently.

"Why? I think it's nice!" you smiled.

"Fake." Sungjae said a bit too loud and the lady boss glared at him.

"Fake then don't come here!" the lady boss snapped. You quickly bowed and apologised before you went to another shop.

"Sungjae!" you exclaimed. He was giving faces to the lady boss. The lady boss was really mad now and she was heading to Sungjae.

"RUN!" you yelled and you held his hand tightly before running to the exit. Now, you two are really exhausted.

"M-mianhee..." Sungjae panted.

"Let's just get ice-cream." you said as you two walked to an ice-cream booth. You got an vanilla ice-cream and Sungjae got a green tea ice-cream. As you were eating, Sungjae would clean the side of your mouth occasionally with his fingers because the ice-cream you were eating would drip on the side of your mouth. Everytime you felt the contact of his thumb, you would blush.

" Han Mi, I think I like you." Sungjae said as you dropped your ice-cream to the floor. Now, you were really shock. You didn't even dare look into his eyes.

[ Hello:) Well, a Sungjae chapter since there's 4 votes for him. 1 vote for Illhoon. Now, the only guys left for you guys to vote is Illhoon, Eunkwang and Changsub. If you vote for other people, I would not count your vote. Hope you enjoyed this chapter:)

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED.]