Chapter 16- Ilhoon and You/ Bowling

Cramped Up In My Heart

(A/N, forgive me, this isn't entirely your time with Ilhoon. But at least you all are paired up this time:))

It has been a few days since Sungjae said, 'I think I like you.' During these days, you and him hardly talk. Awkward, it was. You wanted to tell someone but you obviously couldn't tell anyone from BToB. So you did try to call Changseol but he's phone was always engaged. Today, BToB was going to have their rest day. Funny, they seem really free to you.

"Han Mi yah~ What shall we do today?" Changsub asked.

"Anywhere but bowling." Minhyuk shouted from his room.

"WHYYYY... I WANNNTTT!!" you whined as the rest gave you weird looks.

"No. I'm not embarrassing myself." Minhyuk said.

"Why won't you let her?" Eunkwang asked.

"She's EXTREMELY good." Minhyuk exclaimed. You blushed a little and poked him.

"Who's going with me?" you asked and everyone raised up their hands except Minhyuk.

"Okay! Oppa, you can stay here all alone." you winked and walked into one of the boy's room to get your clothes from their wardrobe.

"Han Mi! I'm coming." Minhyuk shouted. You could hear the rest getting ready the necessary things for the outing. Sure they needed sunglasses and stuff since they were idols and whatsoever. But when you got out of BToB's dorm, you realized that none of them was wearing a cap or sunglasses.

"Don't you guys need to wear something to hide your identity?" you asked. You all were getting on the van now.

"Nope! We're going to the bowling alley for idols. Manager said that we can get the whole bowling alley to ourselves. Our break you see..." Sungjae cheered but toned down when we had eye contact.

"Can I ask something? Why are you two so awkward?" Hyunsik asked.

"Nothing like that!" we both shouted in unison. Soon, we were back to the awkward atmosphere.

 

    We arrived at the bowling alley. It was huge. HUGE. With so many lanes. There were people at the counter, waiting to serve you and BToB.

"Anneyong. Can I get a size 37 shoe?" you asked. The lady smiled and handed you the shoe. Honestly, you were really experienced whenever it came to bowling. In middle school, you and your friends tried picking up bowling as a hobby. Somehow, you were asked to be in the school's bowling team. The boys were figuring which ball they should take, but as for you, you took the lightest ball.

"Han Mi, can you even bowl with that?" Minhyuk asked.

"Don't look down on it." you pouted and placed your ball near the lane.(A/N you know the thing where you put the ball...)

Soon, everyone was done with their shoes and balls. You were the fastest to get ready among them.

"We should have a competition." Changsub suggested.

"Yeah! Let's divide it this way... 3, 3 and 2." Ilhoon said.

"Just put Han Mi in the 2 people team since she's good enough to help boost the 2 people team." Minhyuk said.

" Let's play scissors, paper, stone to decide." Peniel suggested. Everyone nodded and the pairing was Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub. Hyunsik, Peniel and Sungjae. While Ilhoon and you were in a team.

Ilhoon went first. Each team had a lane.

Sadly, it went into the gutter.(A/N to those who don't know what's the gutter, it is when your ball falls into the 'drain' thingy and you get 0 as a score immediately. If you can tell, I bowl quite a bit haha...)

"Oppa! Gwenchana!" You smiled and got up from your seat and took your ball. Now, all eyes were on you. They wanted to see how good you were. 

"STRIKE!!" You cheered when all pins fell down. Everyone stared at you in shock. Everyone except Minhyuk.

"Show off." Minhyuk mumbled. You chuckled and stared at him. He was going up and he hit 3 pins down.

"Oppa hwaiting!" you cheered. 

"Yah. Are you in my team?" Ilhoon asked.

"Mianhee, Ilhoon oppa hwaiting, hwaiting!! " you cheered. It was luck. Ilhoon got a strike.

"WOAH. YOU HAVE TALENT!" you exclaimed. BToB was giving your team glares. You didn't get strike all the way but since there was about 10 rounds, 8 of the time you had strike. (A/N I don't know if you can do that. But usually I get strike 4-5 times and 8-9 pins down for the rest of the rounds... HAHA...) Ilhoon was doing great with at least 4-5 pins after that one lucky strike.

The last round. You checked Peniel's team. Their total score was about 60+. While you and Ilhoon was exceeding 1. You then walked over to the Minhyuk's team. You checked their screen , 40+. You chuckled and walked back. The next thing you knew, Ilhoon striked again. 

"ILHOON OPPA!!" you exclaimed and ran to hug him. You two were hugging each other and jumping at the same time. After a few coughs from Minhyuk, you blushed and quickly broke free from the hug. Ilhoon was blushing even harder than you though.

"Losers, I won't go easy on you." you smirked.

"Oppa, let's make them do push up." you whispered in Ilhoon's ear. He smiled and nodded.

"250 push ups from everyone. NOW!" Ilhoon ordered. Everyone stared at him in shock. 

"The person who finishes the slowest will buy us lunch." you added. Immediately, everyone got on the floor to do push ups.

You smiled. This was the best day ever. However, you noticed you were holding Ilhoon's hand. Even though you were embarrassed to the max, you still held his hand. You could feel Sungjae and others glaring and you but you just stuck out your tongue at them.

"Pali!!" You called out and they speeded like their life depended on it.

 

[ NOT MUCH OF ILHOON;( MIANHEE. IF YOU ALL ARE NOT SATISFIED, I'LL WRITE ONE MORE ABOUT HIM... The guys that are available for next chapters are: Eunkwang and Changsub. I don't really count Ilhoon as available for the next chapter since this chapter is supposedly for him... At least I mentioned about him more... Mianhee for this bad chapter, my subscribers...

Comments and Subscriptions are widely appreciated.]