Finale

Nightmare

Eunji/You Pov

 

After that day, everything went back to normal. Well, a new normal for me, considering that it had been chaos since I had arrived. Neverland was now free of Joon and his schemes completely. Kevin and the other boys had continued to help me control my powers, and I have to say I’ve become very good at doing so. It’s been almost a year since I got here now, and everything is going great.

I peered my eyes open from a peaceful night’s sleep and saw Kevin’s face only millimeters away from mine.

“Good morning my sunshine.” Kevin smiled and pecked my lips.

“Morning~” I smiled back.

“Cutie~” Kevin said, pinching my cheeks. “Why don’t you go get ready? I’ve got big plans for us today.”

I nodded as I slid out of bed and put my slippers on, then shuffling over to the bathroom to shower.

Once I finished drying my hair and getting dressed after my shower, I walked back out into the bedroom, which is now mine and Kevin’s.

“Oh you’re done! Great! Let’s go!” Kevin said, grabbing my hand and running out the door.

Kevin sprinted through the palace halls, pulling me with him. As we ran down the hallways, we nearly collided with Kiseop! But it didn’t make Kevin stop or slow down at all.

“Kevin! Where are we going? And, please, slow down!” I asked.

“I can’t!” He yelled, smiling big. “And it’s a surprise!”

“Oka- oof!”

Kevin came to a sudden halt, though, I was unaware and ran right into him- then fell over.

 

Kevin’s Pov

 

“Omo!” I exclaimed. I kneeled over and grabbed Eunji’s hands, bringing her up on her feet. “Gwenchana?”

“Nae, I’m okay.”

 “Good! Let’s go~”

I pushed open the doors in front of us, revealing the room to Eunji.

“Uwah!” She awed.

In the center of the room, there was a white, little round table with matching chairs. A big breakfast (made by me) was served on the table, ready to eat. One wall, on the left, was made only of glass. When looking out, there was a view of a small pond that was sparkling in the sunlight. Eunji was motionless. I gave her a little push towards the table, and she took a seat.

“Did you do this for me?” She asked.

“Yes, dear~ I even cooked all of this. Right before you woke up.” I grinned, being proud of myself. I watched as Eunji began to dig into the food.

“Mm~ it’s very good, Kevin-ah.”

“Thanks dear.” I smiled. “Now careful not to spill anything on-“

“Crap! Kevin! Just as you said that…” Eunji looked down at her pale blue shirt, that was now splattered orange with orange juice.

“Ah! Let’s go get you cleaned up, okay?”

“Okay. Sorry for messing up any plans you had Kevin.”

“geokjeonghajima~ don’t worry about it.”

“Ah…nae.”

We began to walk out of the room on our way back to the bedroom when an idea popped into my mind.

“….ready Eunji?”

“Ready for wha- AH! Kevin!” Eunji screamed when I swept her up into my arms and ran out a door to outside. “Kevin! I know what you’re thinking! Stop!” She laughed.

“Why? It’ll be fun. Ready? Here we go!”

I soon reached the edge of the lake that we were just looking at through the window, and threw Eunji in.

“YAH! Kevin Woo!” She screamed as she splashed around in the water. “You’re dead!”

I stuck my tongue out at her and laughed.

“Kevin-ahhh~” Eunji pouted.

“...Yes, dear?” I sighed. Her pout got me every time.

“It’s only fair if you come in the water too.”

“Can’t make me!” I shouted and began to run away.

“Kevin !!”

 

Eunji/You Pov

 

“Get back here!” I rushed out of the water as fast as I could and chased after Kevin.

“Na na na boo boo you can’t get me!” Kevin teased.

“Yes… I… will…!”

I dashed towards Kevin with all of my might; when I finally reached him, I jumped on his back.

“Hey! You’re getting me all wet!” Kevin whined.

“You’re welcome!” I laughed. “Come on, you have to jump in the lake too.” I said, pouting.

“Ahh. Fine. I’ll go in.”

“Yay!”

We made our way back over to the lake with me still on his back. But when Kevin was at the edge, he wouldn’t let me down. He tightened his hold around my legs and plunged into the water.

“You sneaky little-!” My sentence wasn’t finished; Kevin planted his lips on mine and kissed me sweetly.

“You know you love me.” He smirked.

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Whatever~”

Kevin smiled. “Don’t be mad at me dear. Let’s go get changed into dry clothes.”

______________________

 

I open my eyes and looked over at the alarm clock. It read 8pm. 8pm?!

“Kevin wake up! We fell asleep.” I said as I shook Kevin.

“Oh… I guess we did. Was going in the lake that tiring?” Kevin said, rubbing his neck.

“No matter. Did you have any other plans?”

“Shh. Don’t mention I have plans. It makes them seem less fun and surprising. But yes, I do.” He grinned. “What time is it?”

“8pm. Do we still have time to do what you wanted to do?”

“If we’re quick we’ll catch it in time!”

“Aigoo, does that mean we have to run?”

“Yes! Let’s go, quickly!”

_____________________________

 

“Back…. At the lake?” I questioned.

“Nae. Sit right here. On the bench. You can see the sunset perfectly through the trees right there.” Kevin said, pointing out where to look.

“It’s pretty…” I said as I stared out at the sun.

“But you’re prettier. A lot prettier. Actually, you’re beautiful.”

“O-oh?”

Kevin stood up in front of me and held his hands out. I reached mine out and intertwined them in his, and Kevin pulled me up on my feet.

“Eunji?”

“Yes?”

Slowly, Kevin kneeled down on one knee. I knew where this was going, and little tears of joy started to well up in my eyes.

“Eunji… I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. There isn’t a thing about you that I don’t like. You’re my perfect girl. Saranghae yeongwonhi.” Kevin pulled out the expected little black box and opened it. “Lee Eunji. Will you marry me?”

My mouth turned into the biggest smiled I’ve ever smiled. “Yes…yes… yes!”

Kevin took the ring out of the box and slid it on my finger. He got up and pulled me into a hug, with many sweet kisses to follow.

“Mm. So Kevin. When’s the wedding?”

“Tomorrow.” He grinned.

“T…tomorrow?!”

“Yes, tomorrow! I just knew you’d say yes and I had everything planned and ready to go. Why, do you not want to get married tomorrow?” Kevin pouted.

“Ani, ani! The sooner the better. I’ll gladly marry you tomorrow.” I smiled softly.

“Good.” Kevin kissed me on the forehead. “Let’s go back now.”

“Okay~”

“I’ll see you in the morning. I’ll be in a tux.” He smiled.

______________________________

 

“There! Done! Look in the mirror, Eunji.” Said Jiyoung, one of the maids who was styling my hair for the wedding.

I looked in the mirror at my perfectly curled hair. “I love it. Thank you.”

“Anytime. It adds to the dress. You look very beautiful. Kevin is sooo lucky to have you.” She smiled.

“Ah..nae.. thank you very much.”

“Anytime, dearie. It’s time to go now. Are you ready?” Jiyoung asked. I nodded.

The dress was the most gorgeous dress I'd ever seen. Strapless, a little poofy on the bottom, and lots of lace. It was white as snow; the color was off even in the slightest bit. I pulled the veil that hung from the little tiara over my face.

Jiyoung led me down the hall to a pair of double doors. “Whenever you’re ready. Try to not cry or your makeup will smear.” She said.

“Nae, unni. I’ll do my best. Thank you for everything.”

“You’re welcome. Now go!”

Jiyoung opened the doors for me, and I began my slow walk to the altar. The piano began to play, and those in the audience stood up. Up by the altar, I saw Kevin standing nervously in his black tuxedo. To my surprise, the King was the pastor for the wedding.

After what seemed like forever, I finally was standing before Kevin. The ceremony now began…

“I, Kevin Woo, take you, Eunji Lee, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

“I, Eunji Lee, take you, Kevin Woo, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.”

“Do you, Kevin Woo, take Eunji Lee as your beloved wife?” The King said.

“I do.”

“Do you, Eunji Lee, take Kevin Woo as your beloved husband?”

“I do.”

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Kevin took one step toward me and lifted the veil from my face. He put one hand on my waist, and the other held my cheek. I placed mine on his chest. Kevin leaned his head down, and placed his lips on mine.

Kiss.