The Escape

Nightmare
Eunji/You Pov
 
 
"Kevin..." I cried.
 
"Everything...will be... Okay.. Dear." Kevin smiled weakly as he reached up to touch my cheek. I placed my hand over his and cried. 
 
"I hope so."
 
“It will… I know it.”
 
"Eunji, come here. I wanna teach you something." Eli said. 
 
"Oh.. Nae" I sniffled.
 
"I’m going to teach you how to teleport." he said.
 
"...you can do that?"
 
"Yeah! It's simple. But I can't do it anymore. It wears me out too much. So I’m going to teach you how to do it." 
 
"How do you do it then?" 
 
"Like always, you have to have to have complete concentration in what you're doing for it to work. This time, you need to focus on the place you're going." explained Eli.
 
"Is that all?"
 
"No. You have to recite this as you do it:
 
From here to there
Going everywhere
Show us how
Take me now
To the place I wish to exist."
 
"Ahh. Yes. Should I try now?"
 
"That would be preferred." Eli shrugged.
 
"Here I go then."
 
I looked outside of the bubble and quietly said the magical words to myself. In an instant I found myself standing outside of the shield, staring in at the princes. I felt dizzy, but after a minute gained my balance again.
 
"Yes! I did it!" I exclaimed happily. "Now what? How do I get you guys out?"
 
"I... I don't know that. Kiseop? Do you?"
 
"Of course." Kiseop grinned.
 
"Explain please?" 
 
"Well, actually, I'm just guessing on this. But I think you'd be able to cut the bubble open with your power." kiseop said.
 
"But I need to get angry first." I pouted.
 
"I've got that covered already." 
 
"Oh?"
 
"Just think about what Joon did to Kevin." Kiseop shrugged.
 
I looked at Kevin, who was curled up in a ball on the floor. His intakes of breath were almost like he was gasping for air. The burns across his back looked like they were still blistering with heat and pain. The ones across his chest didn't look any better. In fact, they looked worse. I felt the sensation of my eyes as they changed color.
 
"Just... Don't aim at us, okay? Just picture the shield and we'll be fine." Eli warned.
 
I nodded and began my work. I glared angrily at the shield and what he'd it get surrounded in darkness. I heard a large cracking sound.
 
But when the clouds went away, the shields were still up.
 
"Try again, Eunji!" Kiseop shouted.
 
With the short amount of i had left before I wasn't angry anymore, I tried my power again. The dark, then the clearing. This time, upon the attack, I heard a deafening shattering sound.
 
It worked.
 
Eli, Kibum, and Kiseop looked at me with grins on their faces. But the joy went away when we heard Kevin scream in pain. 
 
"Let's be out of here." I said.
 
"Wait! We have to heal Kevin first!" Kiseop exclaimed.
 
"I'm on it." Kibum nodded.
 
Kibum went to Kevin and placed a hand on his back to begin healing him; Kevin winced in pain as he did so. Soon enough, the burns began to fade and heal almost completely. Once Kibum was finished, I ran over to Kevin and hugged him as tight as I could.
 
“Not…so… tight…dear!” Kevin said.
 
“Oh! Yeah. Sorry.” I blushed.
 
“That’s okay.” He smiled.
 
“You’re still alive. That’s amazing.” I stood on my tiptoes and gave Kevin a kiss.
 
Kevin kissed back and smiled. “Of course I’m still alive. What made you think I was going to die?”
 
“You looked kind of dead to me….” I shivered.
 
“Well, I’m not. So be happy.” He embraced me in his arms lovingly.
 
“Yo! Let’s get out of here love birds!” Eli hollered.
 
“Nae, hyung!” Kevin put his arm around my shoulder and we followed the others out of the room.
 
“That was a little too easy.” Kibum said with a confused face.
 
“Who cares? We get to go home now!” Eli exclaimed.
 
“I wouldn’t be too sure about that.” said Miyoung as about 12 of her and Joon dropped from the ceiling.
 
“Damn it.” Kevin cussed under his breath.
 
“You really thought we’d let you go?" asked one of the Joon's.
 
“I can't tell which one is the real one." said Kibum quietly enough for only us to hear.
 
"I guess we'll just have to fight our way through." I said as I felt my eyes change back to dark purple.
 
"You know you can't win this time." Said a Miyoung.
 
"There's too many of us!" another Miyoung cackled.
 
"Eunji! Kiseop! You two fight the Miyoungs. Eli and Kevin, you two fight the Joons. I'll be here if any of you need helping." Kibum ordered. "I wish I could do more than heal. Ugh! Anyways. Good luck! Hwaiting!"
 
"Kevin! Duck!" I shouted.
 
Kevin did as I said and ducked down just in time before a fireball hit him in the head.
 
"I see you've recovered since the last time we met." A Joon said.
 
Kevin scoffed and said nothing, then began to make his attack on Joon, but just before it reached him he disappeared.
 
"What? What just happened?!" Kevin exclaimed.
 
Suddenly a Joon appeared right behind Kevin. "I teleported." He whispered in his ear.
 
Kevin elbowed Joon in the gut and then punched him in the face. He kept hitting him until Joon couldn't stand anymore. Then Joon suddenly disappeared. But not as in teleportion. The Joon, which this one turned out to be a clone, turned into dust and was blown away by the wind.
 
"One down. 11 more Joons to go." Kevin said with a determined face as he cracked his knuckles.
 
"Alright! Let's go Kev! KYAA!" Eli exclaimed, charging towards more Joons.
 
"Are you ready for this Eunji?" Kiseop asked me.
 
"I've been ready." I said.
 
And so the fight began. It was harder to kill the clones, and the real Joon and Miyoung (whichever ones they were), because they teleported so much. It was difficult to get a good grasp on them to be able to end them. All of the clones had the same skills as their originals, and they were also very skilled in physical combat. A few times I was knocked down, but I quickly got back up on my feet and kept fighting. The use of my power over and over again was draining my energy.
 
"Are you alright Eunji?" Kiseop asked as he shot water at a Miyoung.
 
"Yes! I'm fin-! Ah!" I fell face-first onto the groud as a Miyoung tripped me as I ran toward her. Or at least was, running toward her, before she teleported.
 
"Say goodbye, stupid girl." She said.
 
"Eunji!" Kiseop exclaimed. "Ung!" Kiseop ran over and shoved the Miyoung away from me and held out his hand to help me up.
 
"Thanks Ki-"
 
"Argh!" Kiseop was knocked backwards by the push of Miyoung, who then stood next to me.
 
"Now, you can say goodbye."
 
Miyoung jumped on top of my back and I screamed.
 
"EUNJI!" I heard Kevin shout.
 
"Did it hurt, darling?" She said evilly.
 
I felt Miyoung place her foot on the back of my head.
 
"How about now?!"
 
Miyoung slammed her foot down as hard as she could. My head began to feel like it was swelling inside, it hurt so much. I turned over and looked around. My eyesight had become fuzzy and unclear.
 
"EUNJI! EUNJI!" Kevin yelled in the distance.
 
That was the last thing I heard before I faded into darkness.
 
 
 
___________________________________
 
A/N: Wahaha. This took me a while to write =="
@Hwang_Tiffany: O.o nice power
@kpop_luvvs: O_______________O you scared me for a moment there. but. I do enjoy your comments ahahah xDD
 
Co-author's note ;D -
maknaelove32 made this chapter amazing o.o I LOVE EVERYONE'S COMMENTS! Comment more, it feels me with joy! ^_^