Splash

Nightmare

Kevin Pov

 

“So we’re going to the waterfall today? Is it a long walk from here?” Eunji asked me as she got ready to go.

 

“Hm, not really.” I said.

 

“Hyunggie! We’re all coming with!” Dongho yelled as he ran into the room and gave me a hug.

 

“Ah! Waeyo?” I sighed.

 

“We deserve a break too! And because we just felt like coming with. Why, you don’t want us to come? Hm?”

 

“No, it’s not that. I just wanted-“

 

“Shh!” Dongho said, putting a finger to my lips. “Do you hear that?”

 

“Hear what?”

 

“It’s the sound of Kevin being possessive and selfish. Oh! And hear this! I hear the sound of Kevin wanting to be alone with Eunji, too!” Dongho laughed.

 

My cheeks turned a hundred shades of red as I shoved Dongho off of me.

 

“Get out! Be ready and at the front door in 15 minutes. We’ll meet you there, okay?”

 

“OK Kevinnie!” Dongho waved, exiting the room.

___________________________________________

 

“Are we almost there yet Kevin?” Eli complained.

 

“Almost!”

 

“I feel uncomfortable shirtless around everyone… especially in a swimsuit…” Hoon said.

 

“….really.” I said, looking around at everyone else who was in their suits, not being awkward at all.

 

“My feet hurt!” Eli whined.

 

“Mine too!” Kiseop pouted.

 

“ it up, guys! We’ve barely walked that far!” AJ scolded.

 

“Oh! I see it!” Eunji exclaimed, pointing to the waterfall ahead.

 

“Uwaah!” Alexander said, hanging his mouth open in awe.

 

“It’s not like you’ve never been here before.” Kibum said, elbowing Alexander in the gut.

 

“I know, I know. But it’s been so long, it’s like I have never seen it before!” Alexander said excitedly.

 

I rolled my eyes at the odd two and proceeded to link my arm with Eunji’s, making my way to the pool of water at the end of the waterfall. Eunji bent down and slipped off her sandals, and took a step in the water. She looked me in the eyes and invited me to come in, without saying a word. I took off my own shoes and stood next to her.

 

“It’s pretty.” She said, admiring the waterfall.

 

I nodded and kicked my feet around in the water.

 

“Look out!!” I heard Hoon warn as he sped past us, splashing water all over the place as Kiseop chased him deeper into the pond.

 

“Come back! You chicken! I didn’t even get to dunk you under yet!” Kiseop yelled as he followed Hoon, trying to spray water on him using his hands.

 

“Kids. Tsk Tsk.” Alexander said, shaking his head.

 

“Hey, you’re not that much older than the rest of us.” Eli said, sticking his tongue out at him.

 

Just then Hoon and Kiseop came back running towards Eunji and I, flinging water at us.

 

“Ya- HEY!” I yelled.

 

I let go of Eunji and went out after them into the deeper end to get my revenge.

______________________________________

Eunji/You Pov

 

I laughed as I watched the three of them have a water war in the middle of the pond like little children.

 

“Aren’t you going to go in the water?” Soohyun asked.

 

“I guess.” I shrugged.

 

“Let’s go then!”

 

Soohyun grabbed my hand and pulled me in. Inch by inch the cold water went up higher on my body. Bikini’s don’t keep you very warm in cold water. I shivered and swam over to Kevin quickly, and climbed onto his back.

 

“What’s up?” He smiled.

 

“The water’s cold.” I pouted.

 

“You have to move around then, dear. Then you’ll be warm. Come on! Try to keep up with me.” Kevin made me let go of him and swam off.

 

I swam after him as he made his way closer to the spot where the waterfall’s end spilled out. Kevin held his breath and went underwater, swimming underneath the waterfall to the other side where I couldn’t see him. I continued to follow him, copying his exact route. When I came up from the water I was right in front of Kevin.

 

“Not bad.”

 

“What do you mean not bad?” I said.

 

“You’re a pretty fast swimmer.” He complimented.

 

“I have to be so I can keep up with you. You swim really fast. Like a torpedo.” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

 

“Ah, hey, don’t be like that.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Never mind.”

 

“Where’d Kevin and Eunji go?” I heard Dongho ask.

 

“Don’t know, but we can play ‘Marco-Polo’ without them! Let’s go!” AJ said.

 

I giggled and looked at Kevin.

 

“They’ll never find us.” Kevin whispered to me as he put an arm around my waist.

 

“Never ever.” I looked up at Kevin, who was smiling.

 

Kevin looked back down at me and put a finger to my chin. He lifted it up slightly and pressed his lips gently against mine.

 

“Oh, ew! Hyung!” Kiseop said as he came up from the water.

 

“Yah!” Kevin said, pulling away. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Hyungs! Kevin is trying to make a move on Eunji!” Kiseop yelled to the others.

 

“Mwoh?” I heard many of them say.

 

“Am not! It was just a kiss! Go away, Seoppie!” Kevin said, getting frustrated.

 

Then Dongho and Eli came to behind the waterfall, too.

 

“Naughty Kevin.” Eli said.

 

“I’m underage, nothing dirty, Vinnie!” Dongho said, trying not to smile.

 

“Yah! I’m innocent!” Kevin said, trying to defend himself once more.

 

“Whatever you say, Kev.” Eli grinned, leaving, with the others following.

 

“Ugh.” Kevin sighed.

 

I just smiled and giggled.

 

“It’s not funny.”

 

“But it is.” I laughed.

 

“Is not!”

 

“Is too!”

 

“Just shut up, okay?” Kevin smiled, and kissed me again.

________________________________________________

Joon Pov

 

Today just isn’t the right time, I thought to myself.

 

It’s too hard to get the blonde pest alone when there are so many people around him. I wonder if he somehow knew my plan, and took precaution? Probably not. There’s got to be something I could do to distract the rest of those oh-so-majestic boys to be able to get Kevin.

 

But what do I do about Eunji?

 

Do I take her too? End the life of her new love right in front of her eyes?

 

Could it be so?

 

No, no. That’s too cruel. I’ve already hurt her enough.

 

But.

 

It was still a possibility.

 

But who said that I was necessarily going to kill him? I could use him. Maybe a servant of the sort. Maybe like a pet; merely kept for my entertainment. Who knows what I could use him for? There are endless possibilities. I just have to pick which one I want.

 

___________________________________________

A/N: sorry, this chapter's kinda short. But it's still an update, nae? ;D

Tomorrow's my last day of school! And... I won't be around. I'll be with friends all night the second I get out of school. So no update tomorrow, mianhae ^^; But I should be back with more on Friday :3

Lastly, Please read my friend's fic called Saved By the Killer, featuring Choi Minho! CLICK HERE :DD

Comment replies~ :)

asianb2stlover and linkin1girl: dancing? O-o lol. I see him sitting at the bottom of a tree staring into space. i dunno O__o

TO MY SILENT SUBBERS: PLEASE COMMENT. I WANT TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE ALIVE AND ENJOYING THE STORY XD THANKKKSSSS