Confidential to You

Nightmare

Eunji/Your Pov

 

When I opened my eyes, I found Kevin’s staring right back at me.

 

“Hey there, sleeping beauty.”

 

I rubbed my eyes with my hands and stretched.

 

Hey.

 

“What should we do today?”

 

Whatever you want, I guess. I don’t know what we can do.

 

“Prince Kevin! You are needed immediately!” A girl called from outside Kevin’s room.

 

“I will be there in a minute, Miyoung! And please, don’t call me Prince! I don’t like putting that title on myself because it makes me feel different from everyone else and you know that.” Kevin said.

 

“Yes, I’m sorry. But please do hurry.”

 

“Nae, Miyoung. Thank you.”

 

Prince?

 

“No time to explain right now, I’ve got to go. Maybe I’ll tell you when I come back, okay?” Kevin said as he hurried out the door.

 

Alright…

 ___________________________________

Kevin’s Pov

 

“What do you mean he escaped?!” I heard Kiseop yell at the top of his lungs as he slammed his hand on the table when I entered the meeting room.

 

“Kevin, where have you been? How have you not heard about this yet?” Alexander scolded.

 

“I was with Eunji in my-“

 

“Skip excuses. Joon’s escaped from the prison.” Kibum said.

 

“W-what?!” I said, shocked.

 

“Escaped! E-S-C-A-P-E-D!” Kibum yelled.

“H-How?!”

 

“We’re not exactly sure how he did it, but what we have to worry about right now is catching him.” Eli said in a calm voice, as if none of this made him nervous at all.

 

“W-well… how do we plan on doing that?”

 

“The patrols here say that he ran off into the dark forest. That in itself is a challenge, since it’s hard to navigate your way through there in the first place. We’ve already sent out soldiers to try and find him.” AJ explained.

 

“I find that risky, because Joon’s mastered a lot of different techniques, and who knows what else he has learned how to do.” I said.

 

“We know, but it was our first reaction. If they can’t find him, then some of us will have to go in.” Hoon said.

 

“… if we end up having to do so, who would volunteer to search?” I asked.

 

“Probably the two who are the strongest and know the most spells and techniques,” Alexander said, “Which would be neither me or you, Kevin.”

 

“I think Hoon and Eli are our best options.” Dongho said.

 

“I agree. Everyone else?” I said.

 

The rest of the guys all nodded their heads, including Hoon and Eli.

 

“I’ll gladly go. Anything for our kingdom.” Hoon said proudly.

 

“I’ll go too, but not for that reason. Mostly because I enjoy a good fight.” Eli smirked.

 

“Yah, you’ll do anything involving violence.” Kiseop said, hitting Eli on the head.

 

“Of course. That’s all for now, so you all are free to go.” Soohyun said, dismissing us.

 

“Thank you for coming to get me, Miyoung.” I said as I walked out the door.

 

“Your welcome, Prince Kevin.”

 

“Please don’t-“

 

“I’m sorry. I meant your welcome, Kevin-ssi.” Miyoung said as she bowed.

___________________________

 

What was that for? Eunji asked when I came back.

 

"Don't worry about it." I said as I went and sat on the floor next to her where she was sitting.

 

Why don't you ever tell me anything that happens in the meeting room? 

 

"It's confidential information. Hence why it's only discussed in the meeting room. That's why I can't tell you." I said, tapping her nose.

 

Eunji scrunched up her nose and pouted.

 

"I'm sorry. If I could, I would probably tell you." I lied. I could tell her right now if I wanted to, but I don't want to scare her more than she already is.

 

Couldn't you break the rules?

 

"I can't. I'd be looked down upon by many, since I'm royalty...." I said, getting quieter as I finished the sentence.

 

About that..... You're a.... Prince? 

 

"Y-yes. My mother is ..the queen... Though, I don't see her often.. She's always off in some distant part of neverland, and when she isn't, she's always in the head castle."

 

You mean there's another place like this?

 

"Yes. It's where the king and queen live."

 

Do I get to meet them?

 

"Probably not."

 

Oh...okay. Eunji sighed.

 

"Don't be disappointed. Not very many people here actually get to meet them anyways. I mean, their own sons barely even get to see them." I said, trying to cheer her up.

 

Why are they so busy all the time?

 

"Well... Even in Neverland, you've got to have somebody running the place and keeping everyone in order, nae? They've got a lot of land and people they have to care for."

 

Nae... I understand. So, how come you don't like being called prince?

 

"It.... It makes me feel like I'm higher than others. Which I am, but I don't like the feeling. I just want to be seen as normal...and... I didn't want you to know I was a prince..... I wanted you to feel normal being with me, a normal person."

 

Being a prince doesn't matter to me... I mean... Isn't it kind of ...cool?

 

"it is... But when I go into the towns and such I get a lot of attention, and so do my brothers. It gets a little annoying at times...."

 

Eunji smiled and nodded.

 

If I'm your girl, are you my prince?

 

"No, you are my girl, I own you. You cant own me. I'm just Kevin to you, or Prince Kevin, if you'd like." I half smiled.

 

Okay... Eunji frowned slightly, and leaned on my shoulder.

 

Did I say something wrong?

 

_______________________________

A/N:

Aiiiii.... sorry, this chapter is kinda short and boring too.  But hey, at least it's an update, nae? :)

Did you guys listen to Teen Top's new song "To You"? It's a great song~ ;3

Btw.... Subscribers! Comment more! I need feedback D: don't be shy~ :3