Another Bad One

Nightmare

Eunji/Your Pov

Later that day, I had another nightmare. It was terrible. I ended up kicking all of the blankets off my bed, along with the pillows. I was curled up in a ball, clutching the mattress cover, breathing heavily. Kevin noticed this when he came to check on me.

"Tell me what happened." He said.

No...I don't want to remember it.

"Just tell me. It'll only help you if you share it with someone else. And I'm here."

Fine.

He was chasing me. We were running down a black hallway that never ended. Somehow he got really fast, and he caught up to me. He jumped onto my back and we toppled onto the floor. Joon was on top of me.and,  once again, he was shouting things in my face. Then he kissed me. It wasnt a normal kiss, it was forceful and angry. While he was doing so he had me pinned down on the ground; his hands were like iron clamps on my arms, and it hurt. Then he began to cry, and he kept whispering 'you loved me....you loved me...' I my ear as he grasped onto me. Then I woke up.

 

Kevin had a blank look and a frown on his face once I had finished telling my nightmare.

Are you alright?...

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine." Kevin said, snapping out of his trance. "The question is, are you okay?"

I'm fine, I can't get physically hurt from a dream.

"Hurt doesn't just have to be physical."

My heart isn't shaken. I feel fine.

 

"If you say so."

__________________

Kevin's Pov

 

"Another really bad one? Ah, that's not good." Eli sighed.

"We've got to get some answers out of this Joon guy. I can't stand to hear about more nightmares Eunji's had." AJ said.

"I can't stand them either. Can you guys work on that? Getting more info from Joon?" I asked.

"Of course! We are at your service, hyung." Alexander smiled.

"Great. Thank a lot, guys. This means a lot to me.

 

Hello?

 

"Oh? Eunji? What are you doing out there?" I said.

Eunji opened the door to the meeting room and stepped in.

 

I couldn't sleep again. Not without you with me. The bad dreams will come back again.

"Come here dear." I gestured Eunji towards me, and put my arms around her. "I'm sorry. Go to my room and I'll be there in a few minutes, okay?"

Eunji nodded and left.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Kibum asked.

"She can't sleep without having nightmares, and me lying next to her helps, I guess." 

"Would it work if one of us lay next to her too?" Kiseop grinned.

"Even if it did, I wouldn't let you." I rolled my eyes.

"Ooh, someone's getting possessive." Dongho teased.

"But she's mine!" 

"That doesn't mean to talk about her like she's an object, Kevin." Soohyun said. 

"Yeah, whatever. I need to go. Eunji's waiting for me.

________________

 

When I went into my room, I didn't see Eunji.

"Eunji... ? Are you in here?"

 

H-he came...h-he was in h-here....

"Eunji where are you?"

J-Joon was in here... h-he was...

I searched my bedroom for her; under the bed, in the corners, behind the curtains, and finally- she was in the closet, shoved in the corner.

"Dear what are you doing in here?" I asked, scared.

I told you....Joon was in here.

"That's not possible, Eunji, he's in-" I stopped myself, not wanting to let Eunji figure out anything that was going on.

 

...he's where?

"Nowhere." 

You know where he is, don't you?

I looked away from Eunji and didn't answer. 

"What do you mean by 'Joon was in here'?" I said, ignoring her question.

I -saw- him. He was right in front of me. 

"Are you sure you weren't dreaming?"

I'm sure. Because he touched me. He reached his hand out in front of me and touched my face.

 

I clenched my fist in hearing that Joon had somehow managed to reach her. Probably through an illusion, I thought. There's no way he broke out of prison.

 

"He....touched you?"

Yeah, he did. I felt it. His hand was on my face right...here. Eunji thought as she cupped her face with her own hand, imitating what Joon had done. 

I slid down onto the floor next to Eunji and held her in my arms. 

"I'm not gonna let him touch you again." I said.

Promise?

"Promise. From now til forever."

________________

 

I was walking down the hallways when I ran into Soohyun. 

 

"Soohyun, we've got more trouble."

"Oh? What's wrong now?" 

"Joon's figured out how to make illusions and hallucinations. He was 'in' my room earlier with Eunji."

"Is there any way we can stop him from progressing?" Soohyun asked.

"Could we get a binding spell put on him?"

"No, the men who run the prisons don't allow anything to be done to the inmates unless we have proof that he did it."

I ran my hands through my hair and over my face in frustration and sighed.

 

"What can we do then?" I asked.

"We'll just have to keep a close eye on Eunji at all times."

"I guess that's all we can do. See you later, Soohyun."

I continued on my way and went out of the palace doors. I ran down the beaten path, down to the prison.

_____________


Eunji/Your Pov

 

From my bedroom window, I noticed Kevin sprinting down the same path that I had seen Eli and AJ running down a few days after I had arrived in neverland. I became curious about what that path led to. 

 

I'd have to ask Kevin when he came back.

__________________________________

A/N:

haha okay. not many people guessed my age. but i'll still say. I am ....

14 years old~! :D is that young to be writing a fic? O-o anyone surprised? :3

and... OMG.... 22 subscribers after 5 chapters so far?! That's amazing! compared to my first fic... that one had like... 7 subscribers after 5 chaps. OTL xD