Fire and Love

Nightmare

Kevin Pov

 

I didn’t like that I had to do it, but I brought Eunji with me to the meeting the next morning. I really did not want her to know about everything, but I suppose it was about time she knew.

 

“We did not find his exact location, but we believe he is hiding behind the wall of fire, which is still there.” Hyunsik said.

 

“Time to send in Kiseop and AJ.” Soohyun sighed. “Go ahead and prepare yourselves to go right now.”

 

Kiseop and AJ stood up and left the meeting room.

 

What exactly is going on?

 

“I’ll explain everything later, dear.”

 

“We can all explain it now, Kevin. Knowing you, you’d leave out details.” Kibum said.

 

I watched Eunji’s face as my hyungs each helped explain the situation, and her expression graduated from a slight smile to a worried frown. I put my arm around her and pat her back.

 

Is this all true?

 

“Yes. I’m sorry.”

 

It’s okay.

 

“It’s not. But I’m here. So it will be more okay than it would be if I wasn’t.”

 

“Kiseop, AJ, are you two ready?” Soohyun asked when they came back in the room.

 

“Ne!” They said in unison.

 

“Alright! Good luck!” Soohyun said, sending them off.

 

“Have fun!” Eli laughed.

______________________________________________________________

No One Pov

 

AJ and Kiseop ran together into the forest in search for Joon. They had soon come across the wall of fire that the soldiers had mentioned before.

 

 

"Can we get through this?" Kiseop asked AJ.

 

 

“Of course!” AJ said.

 

AJ muttered some words and moved his hand in front of him, making a circle. The flames had suddenly stopped moving, and cooled down. AJ threw a punch at the solid wall of fire, and broke it. It shattered like glass. He continued to break the fire until there was enough space to walk through it. The two walked in and saw that all of the trees behind the wall were burnt to a crisp. They kept going forward and then saw Joon standing in a small open meadow. He had streams of fire swirling around him.

 

“Kiseop, your turn.” AJ said as they began to approach Joon.

 

“Got it.” Kiseop winked.

 

“And who might you two be?” Joon said, noticing them.

 

“Your killers.” AJ smirked.

 

“Oh, really?” Joon said.

 

“Go, Kiseop.” AJ said, only loud enough for Kiseop to hear.

 

Kiseop nodded and closed his eyes. Then he moved his hand in a circular motion, and water began to drip from his fingers. He lifted his hand up behind his head like he was going to throw a baseball, and hurled it forward. A large ball of water flew towards Joon and slapped him with impact as it hit him. Joon was drenched in water. AJ then froze the water, locking Joon in place. But it didn’t hold long. Joon heated up with fire, and the ice exploded off of his skin. His eyes were then filled with anger and hate. He threw a ball of fire in Kiseop’s direction, but before it hit him, AJ froze it and smashed it into pieces with a punch.

 

“You both are very skilled. But not as much as me!” Joon exclaimed.

 

Joon cackled grimly and raised his hands along his sides, and created a thick shield of fire around him. From the inside, Joon threw more fire towards Kiseop and AJ. Kiseop put out as many has he could by counterattacking with water, and AJ continued freezing and shattering. But the fire kept coming.

 

“What do we do?” AJ asked Kiseop.

 

“I have an idea.” Kiseop said.

 

“I know what you’re thinking. You shouldn’t do it. You collapse every time after you do!” AJ warned.

 

“I know. You finish up after I go.”

 

“Alright. Good luck.”

 

Kiseop then become surrounded fully by water; it swirled around him like a tornado. More and more water built up around Kiseop, and finally, he let it go.

 

“KYAA!” Kiseop shouted.

 

The water burst forward towards Joon as a towering tidal wave. It sizzled as it made contact with Joon’s fire. When all of the water washed away, there was Joon, standing in the middle of the field, breathing heavily. Kiseop slowly collapsed and fell onto the ground.

 

“You’re mine now.” AJ said.

 

Just as AJ began to freeze him, Joon vanished.

 

“Wha….WHAT?!” AJ yelled, frustrated. “That’s not possible! ARGH!”

 

AJ picked up Kiseop and slung him over his shoulder, making his way back to the palace as quickly as he could.

____________________________________________________________

Kevin’s Pov

 

Kiseop was passed out cold when AJ came back with him later that day.

 

“What happened out there?!” Dongho asked.

 

“Lots of stuff.” AJ sighed.

 

AJ explained to everyone exactly what had happened while they were out fighting Joon.

 

“He disappeared? That doesn’t make sense.” Eli said.

 

“There’s no way that the Joon you were fighting was not the real Joon, but just a materialized self that he produced from another location… right?” Hoon said.

 

“I don’t know…. Can materializations do that?” Alexander questioned.

 

They can touch people, I know. Joon’s touched me, and injured me.

 

“Eunji’s been injured by Joon when he materialized himself in my bedroom before. They can hurt others.” I said.

“But can they use their creators power?” Eli asked.

 

“You’d think they wouldn’t be able to, but I guess it’s a possibility.” Kibum said.

 

“Kibum, you, Alexander and I can work on figuring this strange thing out. Everyone else is dismissed.” Soohyun said.

_______________________________________________________________

Eunji/Your Pov

 

I sat at the end of Kevin’s bed and kicked my feet back and forth, trying to concentrate on everything that I had learned earlier. It was confusing. What else did I have that Joon was after?

 

“We’re not quite sure yet, dear.” Kevin said, answering my question as he walked out from the bathroom.

 

Kevin came and took a seat next to me.

 

“Eunji?” Kevin said.

 

Yes?

 

“I-I just wanted to say… I love you. That’s all.” He said shyly.

 

I looked up at from staring at my swinging feet.

 

“I-I…..”

 

Kevin looked at me with a surprised face.

 

“I-I l…l-love you t-too.” I stuttered.

 

Kevin grabbed me by my shoulders and stared me in the eyes, shocked.

 

“Y-you s-spoke.” He said.

 

“Y..yes.”

 

Kevin suddenly pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tightly.

 

“You finally spoke. I’m so glad.” He said, seeming as if he was going to cry.

 

“I…I.. did…yeah. I did.” I smiled.

 

“Can you say my name?”

 

“Yes, Kevin.” I giggled.

 

Kevin’s mouth spread to a large smile, and he hugged me even tighter. It was like he had never heard his name before, he was so happy.

 

“I love you, Eunji. I love you, I love you, I love you!”

 

“I love you too, Kevin.”

 

Still smiling, Kevin leaned in and gave me a small kiss.

 

“You didn’t need to tell me that. I already know.” He whispered.

 

____________________________________________________

A/N: YAY! hehehe :3

Umm... I was going to mention this last chapter, but my author's note was already long enough D: so here. I wanted to say, Eunji (You) is generally...like...always wearing a nightgown type outfit. It gives off a feeling of innocence. yeah........... that's why I chose to do that....

Did you guys like this chapter?? :DD

and... KevinWoolover1998...your comment made me laugh so much xDD "I WILL KILL HIM MYSELF *goes to look for Joon"

One last thing! Please read this blog post~!! Thank you~ !! ------> http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/224217