Black

Nightmare
Eunji/You Pov
 
The next night, I had a plan. A very good plan.
 
I was going to escape.
 
The place that Miyoung had taken me was the same place from a couple days ago, so I knew my way around. Joon was gone doing his own things, as she had informed me, so the only one here to guard me was Miyoung. But Miyoung gave up and had locked me up in my room for the night, and went to bed.
 
The single window in the room gave me hope. I looked around for something to smash it with, noticing a large chair in the corner, which seemed like it would work. My only worry was that the crash would wake up Miyoung.
 
I grabbed the rusty metal chair and went over to the window. With all of my might I the chair at the window; almost trying to do it as quietly as I could. As if breaking a window could be done quietly. I was careful not to step in any of the glass scattered across the floor, then hopped out of the window. Thankfully, there was only one level to the place. Otherwise I might’ve been toast.
 
Landing safely on the ground, I looked back into the window to be sure Miyoung wasn’t coming after me. When I saw that the coast was clear, I started making my way down the same path I was on with Kevin when he rescued me.
 
_________________________________________________________
 
 
Kevin’s Pov
 
Almost there… keep running, you’re almost at the palace.
 
Who’s thoughts was I hearing? I couldn’t tell.
 
Just a few more feet. There’s the door. Keep going… so… tiring…
 
I looked out my bedroom window to see who was running towards the palace door, and was surprised at who I saw.
 
“Eunji!” I yelled.
 
Eunji stopped running and looked up at me. She waved and smiled.
 
“I’ll be there in a minute. Then we’ll talk.” She said, and ran inside.
 
In a moment, Eunji was at my door, panting. I ran over to her and caught her before she collapsed.
 
“H-How did you get back?”
 
“I escaped. It was easy.” She puffed.
 
“Oh…wow. I’m just really glad you’re okay.” I said, and kissed her gently on the forehead as I her hair.
 
“Can we sit, please? My legs are really tired.” Eunji said.
 
“Oh, yeah.”
 
I swooped Eunji up off her feet before she had the chance to walk over to the bed herself. Carefully, I laid Eunji down. I sat next to her and brushed her hair out of her face. She closed her eyes and smiled in comfort.
 
“Are you tired?” I asked.
 
“A little.”
 
“You should sleep then, my love.”
 
I neared my face to Eunji and planted my lips on hers. Though she seemed half asleep, Eunji kissed me back. I held her face in my palms and kept kissing her gently. After a short few seconds, I sadly pulled away for air.
 
“Sleep well, dear. I’ll be right here next to you if anything bad happens.”
 
__________________________________________________________
 
 
Eunji clenching my arm awaked me early in the morning. I shook her until she opened her tear-filled eyes.
 
“Why didn’t you wake me earlier?” I said, wiping her tears with my thumb.
 
“I couldn’t wake up.” She sniffed.
 
“Oh? How come?”
 
“My head was too caught up in the nightmare I guess…”
 
“Don’t worry about it.” I smiled and pecked her lips.
 
“I’ll try not to.” She smiled back weakly.
 
“Alright,” I said, and pulled Eunji into my chest, “Do you want to go back to sleep?”
 
Eunji shook her head and put an arm around me. I slid both of mine around her and held her close.
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“I’m sure.”
 
“Let’s go eat then.” I said.
 
“No, wait.”
 
“Yes, dear?”
 
“Let’s just stay like this for a little while longer.” She said quietly.
 
“Alright.” I said, wiping the last tears from her eyes.
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
 
We made our way down to the dining hall for breakfast; seeing then that all of my hyungs were already there in the room, beginning to eat. Eunji and I took two open seats next to each other and began to dish up our plates with the variety of food that was spread out across the table.
 
“Yo! Morning you two!” Eli greeted.         
 
“Good morning!” Eunji replied.
 
“She’s back?” Alexander asked happily.
 
“Yes, she escaped.” I smiled.
 
“Wow, I wouldn’t expect a girl like her to get away.” Kibum said.
 
“Hyung!” Kiseop frowned at Kibum.
 
“What? It’s true. I mean, think about it. When she got her, she couldn’t talk.”
 
“Kibum… stop…” Soohyun said.
 
“She can’t even sleep by herself.” He continued.
 
“Hyunggie, please.” Dongho said.
 
“She also doesn’t know what’s right and wrong when it comes to what to use your powers on.”
 
“Kibum!” Hoon scolded.
 
“Not to mention, she doesn’t even know how to use her powers!”
 
“Kibum…. Seriously..” I said.
 
“Oh, and lastly, she came into this palace out of nowhere, started living here and everything. And now she’s all that our problems revolve around. We haven’t had a moment of rest since you got here, because of you and your stupid ex!!” Kibum said, practically yelling.
 
“Am I that useless? Am I really now? You’re not very helpful yourself either. All you do is sit around the palace all day waiting for someone to come and beg you for help. And, heck, knowing a personality like yours, you probably won’t help most of them!” Eunji yelled in defense.
 
“Eunji… calm down…” I said, putting my hands on her shoulders. Eunji shrugged them off.
 
“I can’t. I can’t calm down.” She said angrily, but almost sounded panicked.
 
“Kevin hyung… her eyes are turning dark purple…” Hoon said.
 
“It couldn’t be…” I said.
 
“You’re more useless than I am! At least I do some work around here, unlike you, you lazy !” Kibum yelled.
 
“That’s it!!” Eunji shouted.
 
In an instant, the room was covered by a dark cloud-like shadow. It became pitch black and icy cold in the room.
 
“Don’t you dare make fun of me again.” Eunji said.
 
Suddenly, I heard Kibum scream in pain. After, the cloud disappeared. Kibum had a large gash along his forearm that was bleeding heavily. Slowly the blood blow began to cease, as Kibum started to heal himself.
 
“Wh…what was that?” Kiseop said nervously.
 
“The power of Darkness…” Alexander said.
 
“I-I-I…. I d-didn’t mean t-to… I-I’m so so-sorry…” Eunji said, shaking uncontrollably.
 
“Don’t worry… Kibum provoked you..” I said, trying to calm her down.
 
“I c-can’t not worry… I.. I h-hurt him really b-badly!” Eunji panicked.
 
“Eunji, please try to calm down. It’s for your best.” Soohyun said sternly.
 
Eunji/You Pov
 
“I… I’m trying… But..” I said.
 
“Keep trying, dear… keep trying.” Kevin said, trying to comfort me.
 
“Just get her out of here, would you? Get her somewhere where she can get helped.” Kibum said rudely.
 
“Shut! Up! Kibum!” Eli yelled.
 
I couldn’t control my body. I kept shaking, and I couldn’t focus on anything. My eyes were searching helplessly for something. Turning frantically and gazing blankly at the scene in front of me, everything seemed blurry. I turned to face Kevin, and strained to make complete eye contact with him. And it was that when I finally did, my mind became clouded and dizzy; my head shut down, and I fell to the floor, remembering nothing but pure blackness.
 
________________________________________
 
A/N: UWAAHH ~ XD
 
jettgirl63- omg thank you so much for helping me :')
love2252- LOL of course you would like the bad guy ;)
linkin1girl- cheesy is still cute right? XD
 
Heyy... guys... read my other fic please! D: I need more readers~^^ 31 Days <---- click