Radiant

Nightmare
Kevin Pov
 
 
“Hey, Kevin, so I was wondering… why was it that using my power on Joon is a bad thing?” Eunji asked me later that day.
 
 
“Oh, I need to tell you about that.”
 
 
“Yeah.”
 
 
“Well, here’s the deal with light power. Unless it’s fighting against dark power, it’s pretty ineffective. Since light doesn’t really damage anything, it’s not a good power for fighting. So what light power is used for is to make something better.”
 
 
“Like purifying?” Eunji interrupted.
 
 
“No. That’s where Joon lied to you. You’re power isn’t used to ‘purify’ anything.”
 
 
“Then…?”
 
 
“You’re power is used to make something greater. Like power. You can increase a person’s power strength. That’s what Joon was making you do to him. He was tricking you into making him stronger.” I finished explaining.
 
 
 
“I can’t believe it!” Eunji gasped.
 
 
“Well, it’s true.”
 
 
“What else can I do with my power?”
 
 
“Hm. You can create a shield for yourself. It’ll look kind of like a bubble.”
 
 
“Oh… that’s the first thing I used, but it was really hard to hold up.” Eunji pouted.
 
 
“I can help you with that later,” I smiled, “And for the rest of your powers. Ahh… I know you can shoot a ray of light. But that would be for the ‘making something greater’ thing. Lastly, you can radiate.”
 
 
“…radiate?”
 
 
“You radiate light. Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?”
 
 
“Yes I did…”
 
 
“Radiation is more a bonus to you. You just kinda… glow. Since you have light power and all.”
 
 
“Does radiation do anything else?” she asked.
 
 
“As far as I know it doesn’t. But as of right now, it’s making me want to kiss you since you look so pretty.” I said.
 
 
“Oh really-“
 
 
I cut Eunji off with a kiss. She jumped a little in shock, but then kissed me back softly.
 
 
“Is that part of radiance? It makes people want to kiss me?” she laughed.
 
 
“No, just me.” I smiled, and kissed her again.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
“Eunji! I haven’t seen you in what feels like forever!” Kiseop exclaimed as we walked into the meeting room.
 
 
“I thought I’d come down here with her to say hi. Seems like it was a good idea.” I shrugged.
 
 
“Hi Kiseoppie.” Eunji waved.
 
 
“Awh Eunji come here I wanna give you a hug.” Alexander said as he stood up, went over to Eunji and hugged her tightly.
 
 
“I want a hug too!” Dongho said, joining Alexander.
 
 
“Group hug!!” Soohyun yelled.
 
 
Soon everyone got up and crowded around Eunji, giving her hugs. I smiled as I watched them and saw the happy expression on her face.
 
 
“How’s it going with the new powers? Pretty cool right?” Eli said.
 
 
“I guess so, yeah.” Eunji smiled.
 
 
“You should show us sometime.” AJ said.
 
 
“Yeah. I’ve never seen light power before.” Kibum said.
 
 
“Maybe some other time. I need to help teach her how use them correctly first. Eunji and I are going to my room now. See you all later!” I said, leaving the room with Eunji.
 
 
“Ooooooooh.” Hoon joked.
 
 
“Yah! Not like that!”
 
 
“I didn’t imply anything of the sort!” Hoon defended himself.
 
 
“Yes you did. We’ll be leaving now.” I said.
 
 
“Okay, annyeong Kevinnie and Eunji!” Dongho waved goodbye.
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
 
“Kevin, I’m sleepy…” Eunji said, rubbing her eyes.
 
“Okay dear. Let’s sleep then.” I said.
 
 
Eunji plopped down in bed, and I did next to her. I pulled the covers up over us, then kissed her on the forehead.
 
 
“잘자요. Goodnight.”
 
 
Later in the night, I heard Eunji shifting around in her sleep Or so I thought.
 
 
“Mmm Kevin stop touching me there.. it tickles…” she said, sleeptalking.
 
 
“Dear I’m not touching you…” I said.
 
 
“Hehe… Kevin, stop! It’s tickles!” she laughed, “put me down!”
 
 
“Eunji I’m not holding you what’s going on?” I said, sitting up.
 
 
“Kevin…. Kevin!” I heard her voice getting faint.
 
 
“Eunji?! Eunji where are you going?”
 
 
“Kevin? Kevin?! Kevin help! Help!” I heard Eunji shout, now awake.
 
 
“Shut up!” I heard a somewhat familiar feminine voice say.
 
 
“Eunji!!” I yelled, scrambling out of the bed.
 
 
“Kevin!!”
 
 
“Eunji?? Eunji where are you?!”
 
 
I got no response. Eunji was gone.
 
 
Again.
 
__________________________________________________________
 
 
Eunji/Your Pov
 
 
“Let me go! Let! Me! Go!” I shouted at the person, who was carrying me over their shoulder, as I hit them on the back.
 
 
“Psh! No! Why would I let you go? Hah. Actually, getting you was pretty easy. Quite the security system you’ve got there.” The woman said sarcastically.
 
 
“Who are you?” I asked.
 
 
“Oh, you’ve seen me before.”
 
 
I know I recognize this voice. But who was it?
 
 
“I’m sure I have but… I can’t remember. Answer me, please…. Who are you?”
 
 
“Miyoung.”
 
 
“M…Miyoung?”
 
 
“Yes, Miyoung, one of the palace’s maids. Don’t you remember me? I was the one who was scolded by Kevin for calling him Prince Kevin.”
 
 
So it’s her.
 
 
“Why… why are you doing this to me?”
 
 
“Boss’ orders.”
 
 
“’Boss’? Who is ‘boss’?”
 
 
“Your ex.”
 
 
Joon. Damnit.
 
 
“Why are you working for him?”
 
 
“Revenge.”
 
 
“Revenge?”
 
 
“Yes.”
 
 
“Why?”
 
 
“Because of you. I hate you.”
 
 
I was taken aback from the sudden confrontation. She… hates me?
 
 
“Why do you hate me?”
 
 
“Why do you keep asking me so many questions?”
 
 
“Answer my question.”
 
 
“You stole Kevin from me.”
 
 
“…I did?”
 
 
“Well….  Not exactly. You’re more just a barrier. You see, before you came along, I was in love with Kevin. I was his main maid in the palace. I got to see him all the time, talk to him, hang around him. For a while, I thought I was getting really close to him. I even convinced myself that I like him too. But then you came, and he loved you instead.”
 
 
“Oh… I’m… sorry?”
 
 
“No need to apologize. I’ll get him back.”
 
 
“How-“
 
 
“Just let me explain everything now. Since I work in the palace, I have access to almost everything there. My job is to help Joon learn different techniques. How do you think he learned how to enter your dreams, materialize, or even use his power? Me. I looked in the books and taught him everything. And I’m not just doing this to help Joon. I’m doing it to help me too. Joon promised to me that if I can get you back to him, he will bring Kevin back to me.” Miyoung explained.
 
 
“And you think it’s going to work?”
 
 
“Of course! Now that you made Joon more powerful, those stupid little princes won’t be able to defeat him. Even if the process was cut short by Kevin’s little rescue, he’s still got more strength than before.”
 
 
“I see. Well, we’ll see who wins this battle.”
 
 
“Like I said, Joon and I have already won. We’re undefeatable.”
 
 
“You watch and see. Kevin and the others are stronger than you think. They’ll bring you two down. You’ll never see the light again.”
 
 
________________________________
a/n: yay! another long chapter!
I have no idea how many chapters this fic is gonna be.... O.o
Read my Eli fic, 31 Days <3
잘자요 means 'Sleep well'. you know, like B1A4's song. "baby good night, jaljayo good night~"
 
I do believe you, you, you, I do believe you, you, you heart