Threat

Nightmare
Quick A/N: I did a double update today. Make sure you've read Chapter 22 before you start reading here :3 That's all~
 
Eunji/You Pov
 
“Love you too.”
 
I shut my eyes and hesitantly wriggled an arm around Kevin. It was almost like I could feel the smile form on his face. No matter what, I couldn’t get mad at Kevin. And he knew it.
 
Soon I drifted off into sleep. But sleeping was never peaceful. Unconsciously in my mind, I was waiting for the nightmare to start.
 
And it began.
 
A recognizable scene was before me when I entered into the nightmare. I don’t dare to bother calling it a dream. I was in the woods again, running. The path was familiar to my feet. Suddenly the scenery before me changed. Then I was trapped in an uncomfortable, metal chair with my hands tied. Again.
 
“What do you want?” I groaned.
 
“Just your cooperation.” Said a female voice.
 
“Like I said, Miyoung, what do you want?”
 
“You.”
 
“Ew.”
 
“No, I need you to join me.”
 
“Join you? Why should I?”
 
“Because I think your life would be so much better if you did.” She said.
 
“And why is that?”
 
“You’d be reunited with someone you loved for 3 years. You’ll be on the side with more power. I mean, since Joon had you use your powers on him, he’s become 10x stronger! Plus there’s me, with my invisibility power…”
 
Invisibility…that’s how she got in the palace…
 
“And then there would be you! To be truthful, you’re pretty amazing. You’ve got two powers. Not only that, but it’s light and darkness! I’d say you’re almost as powerful as Joon. Just gotta tune up your control and strength.” Miyoung explained.
 
“Oh, thanks.” I said sarcastically.
 
“I’m being honest with you here. We need you here. We want you here.”
 
“Why? So Joon can have me back and you can go back to Kevin? Is that why you’re doing this?” I questioned.
 
“No! I’m not a selfish person. I want the best for you too.” She smirked.
 
“You’re a horrible liar.” I said.
 
“Anyways.” Miyoung said, clearing , “Will you join?”
 
“What else is in it for me?”
 
“Free living space and such…I don’t know….”
 
“I already get that at the palace.”
 
“A man who will love, adore, and care for you.”
 
“I’ve got that at the palace too. And better. He’s 10x better too. Not to mention a better kisser.” I grinned.
 
“Ugh. You’re impossible. Fine. Not only will you get all of that, I’ll allow you to go back and forth between here and the palace. You can do whatever you want but when Joon and I need you, you have to be here.”
 
“I’m still not doing it.”
 
“Fine. You’ve put me to my last resort. And this isn’t a bonus.” Miyoung said, her facial expression turning dark.
 
“What? You’re going to threaten me?”
 
“Yeah. I am. And you’re going to hate me for it. You’ve got two options. One, we kill Kevin.”
 
I gasped, but then quickly covered my mouth with my hands hoping Miyoung didn’t notice my nervousness.
 
“Option two, we kill all of Kevin’s brothers. Now, that may be nicer for you since Kevin would still be alive and you’d be happy about that. But! If all of Kevin’s brothers are dead, Kevin would be deeply hurt.”
 
“S-so either way… Kevin would be hurt….”
 
“Exactly.”
 
“S-so I’ve got no choice.” I started shaking.
 
“That was my goal.”
 
“B-But….”
 
“But what? What else is there?” Miyoung said, getting furious.
 
“What if I do agree? What will happen to Kevin and his brothers?”
 
“Well….”
 
“Because why would you want me on your ‘side’ if there wasn’t some sort of battle going on?” I said.
 
“Right now you’re on… ‘Kevin’s Side’ let’s say. You’ll do anything to help Kevin and his brothers, even if it’s life threatening. What we want is for you to do that for us.”
 
“Like I said earlier, you’re a horrible liar.”
 
“I’m not a liar!”
 
“You are. You’re lying right now.”
 
“Who cares anymore? Your cute little boyfriend Kevin and his brother’s lives are at stake! I don’t understand why you wouldn’t just give up and join Joon and I!” Miyoung shouted.
 
“Because….I…”
 
“What? Got some sort of great plan up your sleeve?”
 
“I..I’m…”
 
“There’s nothing you can do. I let you escape for a reason the other day. I knew you had the dark power within you. I just had to wait for it to come out. And it did. That’s when I would recruit you again. Quite frankly, I wasn’t expecting it to happen so soon. So here I am. What do you say? Are you joining or not?” Miyoung explained.
 
“I-I… I’m…. d-don’t…” I stuttered.
 
“Answer me!!” She yelled.
 
“P-Please… don’t… I…”
 
 
Kevin’s Pov 
 

 

“Unh… I-I…no…!”
 
“Eunji?”
 
I looked over to see that Eunji was thrashing and squirming around under the sheets of the bed. Soon the sheets were kicked off from over her as she kept tossing and turning. I ran my hand over her forehead to find her in a cold sweat.
 
“Don’t…I don’t… please….” She muttered in her sleep.
 
“Eunji, what’s wrong?”
 
Eunji clutched a pillow, squeezing the life out of it and breathing heavily. She seemed on the verge of tears when I heard her whimpering quietly. Something must be severely wrong.
 
“I…I-I’m… d..”
 
“Hold on Eunji. I’ll be there in a moment.”
 
I placed my hand over Eunji’s and slipped inside her nightmare.
 
 
“What do you say? Are you joining me and Joon or not?” Miyoung asked Eunji.
 
I stood quietly in the shadows of the room, observing the situation. Miyoung was standing high and mighty next to Eunji, who was helpless being tied to the chair. I wanted to go get her out, but I had to see what was going on first.
 
“I…p-please… I…”
 
“Answer me!!” Miyoung shouted in Eunji’s face.
 
“Ye…Y-yes! I’ll join!” Eunji replied.
 
“You will? Fantastic. Thank you for your cooperation. Now, we need to set up where to meet and when tomorrow.” Miyoung said, grinning evilly.
 
“…meet? Why?”
 
“We need to go over everything I’ve discussed with you tonight to make sure you remember everything. I don’t want to hear any ‘you never said that!’ or ‘I was never informed about this!’ from you.”
 
“I-I guess so.”
 
“Alright. Meet me in this room tomorrow morning at…ahh… 11 am. No questions. Come by yourself, and don’t tell anyone.”
 
“What if they ask me where I’m going?”
 
“Tell them you’re going on a walk or something, I don’t know! Just come up with something to cover it up.” Miyoung said.
 
“O-okay.”
 
“I’ll see you in the morning then, Eunji. Goodbye.”
 
I was then kicked out of the nightmare, for Eunji must’ve woken up. Her eyes opened in a flash as soon as the nightmare had ended, and she breathing heavily like before.
 
“Eunji.” I said sternly.
 
“K-Kevin…” Eunji whipped her head over to look at me, probably surprised to see me awake.
 
“What’s going on?”
 
“Wh…what?”
 
“A moment ago, in the room. Would you like to explain to me what the hell is going on with Joon and Miyoung?”
 
_________________________________________
 
A/N: Not much to say here. :) Do you guys like the new poster? :3
 
And.. dundunduuuuunnnnnnnnnn xD