Knock Out

Nightmare

Joon Pov

 

Ready.

 

Set.

 

Go.

_____________________________

Eunji/You Pov

 

“Kevin what was-“

 

I was about to ask Kevin a question, but the power then unexpectedly went out.

 

“That’s strange...” I said.

 

“Yeah, it is… let me go check the power bo- AH!”

 

I heard Kevin fall onto the ground. Then I heard the sound of something being dragged across the floor over to the closet.

 

“K-Kevin? What’s going on?”

 

I heard no response but muffled shouts and the slamming of the closet door. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me. I curled up in a ball on the bed and prayed that nothing would happen to me.

 

“You’re coming with me.” The awfully and sadly familiar voice said.

 

“N-no.”

 

“You don’t have a choice. That was an order.”

 

In a flash I was picked up in Joon’s arms and was falling out the window. Once we landed on the ground, Joon ran to the forest. For a moment, he stopped running and made me breath in something that knocked me out. All was black, and from then on I couldn’t tell you what happened and where we went.

________________________________________

Joon Pov

 

Success.

 

Why rid of the blonde pest when I could just grab Eunji, the person I was trying to get to in the first place?

 

Makes sense. She’ll make it easier to keep them away. Blondie wouldn’t want me to hurt her, would he?

 

Exactly.

__________________________________________

Kevin Pov

 

“Kevin? Kevin? Kevin wake up.” I heard a person say as they hit my cheeks.

 

“Oh dear. Why didn’t we see this coming?” another panicked.

 

“Vinnie! Hello! Earth to Kevin!” one said.

 

I fluttered my eyes open slowly to find my self surrounded by Kibum, Alexander, and Dongho.

 

“He’s alive!” Dongho rejoiced.

 

“Of course I’m alive…” I muttered. “What happened last night?”

 

“What do you think happened?” Kibum said, annoyed. “Joon was here. Who else?”

 

“I knew that, obviously. I mean what did Joon do?”

 

“Well, from the looks of your face, he must’ve hit you and knocked you out. Then he dragged you into your closet and put duct tape over your mouth, probably to keep you from squealing. Then… we aren’t completely sure how it happened…but… he took Eunji…” Alexander explained.

 

“He WHAT?” I shouted.

 

“You didn’t notice she wasn’t in here with us?” Kibum said.

 

“Well… no.”

 

“Because if she was still in the palace she would’ve been the one trying to wake you up.” He continued.

 

“Where did he take her?”
 

“If we knew we would’ve been on our way there already. Soohyun and Eli are working on finding their location right now, so don’t worry too much.” Alexander said.

 

“Okay. Hopefully they’ll find them soon.” I said.

 

“I’m hungry. Can we have lunch now?” Dongho said.

 

“Not relevant, Dongho. But yes, we can go eat.” Kibum sighed.

____________________________

Eunji/You Pov

 

When I woke up, I was sitting in a chair. But I wasn’t just sitting; my hands were behind the back of the chair, locked together with … handcuffs? What the..?

 

“Surprised?” Joon said, entering the dark room.

 

I didn’t answer, and just looked down at my feet.

 

“Well, I’ll just let you know, it’ll be a while before they find us. And when they do, they won’t get to us anyways. I’ll be sure they’re done with before they enter this place.”

 

“Is this what you call love?” I said.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Is locking me up in some dark place and telling me that you’re going to kill my friends how you show your love to me?”

 

“Well… I…” Joon thought for a moment. “Yeah. I guess so.”

 

“You have a sick mind.” I said. “A very wrong, sick, unlovely mind.”

 

_______________________________________

A/N: OTL. Okay. Sorry, I said I was gonna update on Friday, but it's Sunday D: I was busy! I didn't know I would be. ANd sorry again, this chapter is short it's not very good either waaa.  Did you guys watch the MV for Believe>?? OMG <3

Lastly, I have a little poll thingy i need to ask you guys!

I'm coming up with an idea for a new fanfic, and I need to know which U-Kiss member have as the main character :3 Here's your options:

AJ

or

Eli

Please choose from those two only! and Please comment who i should do below. Thaankkkss :)