Bad Dream

Nightmare

"So....are you ever going to talk?" Kevin asked me.

 

I don't know if I can.

 

"Why if course you can! If I can talk, you can too. Why don't we start by just saying your name. I'd love to know what your name is."

 

I hate my name. It's common. Ugly. 

 

"Don't be like that." Kevin said. "Just say it. I'm listening." 

 

I don't want to.

 

"Please, dear, I want to hear your voice." Kevin whined.

 

No.

 

"why not?" Kevin asked impatiently.

 

I just don't want to talk yet, okay?!

 

"Fine! Be like that. I'm leaving." he said, storming out.

 

Why is it such a big deal if I talk? My voice isn't pretty, my name is stupid, and Kevin just kept pressuring me; it made me want to talk less and less. He was very impatient when he didn't get what he wanted. Or, maybe, it was that I wasn't acting perfectly. Wasn't being the girl he imagined he'd have, or something like that.

 

I explored around in my bedroom, but found nothing to keep me entertained. So I went and sat in the window sill and looked at the dark world. Just then I saw two men- one with bleach blonde hair, the other with short light brown hair- rushing down the beaten path below. They seemed to be chasing after something in the forest, but I didn't know what. I kept my eyes on them, studying them, until I could no longer see them. 

_____________________________

 

"Dear? You're still in here right?" I heard Kevin call.

 

Yes, I am.

 

"Come on out. I'm going to take you somewhere. There's some people I want you to meet."

 

I went out of my room and followed Kevin down the blank hallways. We then reached a familiar set of wooden doors that Kevin opened, and stepped in.

 

Inside the same 8 men were discussing different matters.

 

"Ahem." Kevin cleared his throat. "Hyungs, this is my girl." he said with a smile. 

 

"really?" one of them smiled , "what's her name?"

 

"I...don't know yet."

 

"Oh, that's okay I guess. Well, I'm Soohyun, and this is Eli, AJ, Kibum, Kiseop, Dongho, Alexander, and Hoon." Soohyun said, pointing to each person as he said their name.

 

I smiled at them all, not knowing what to do. The one, Eli, was familiar. He was the bleach blonde one I saw earlier. And AJ, he was the one with him.

 

"she doesn't talk... Yet." Kevin explained.

 

"ah, yes. I see.". Hoon said.

 

"lucky you, at least you know what she's thinking." Alexander pouted.

 

"she barely makes any noise. The first time I met her the only sound I heard from her was a sigh." kiseop laughed. 

 

I didn't like being here. There was too many people, all with their attention on me . It was very uncomfortable for me. I want to leave.

 

"Ah, well, we're going to leave now," Kevin said, getting the hint, "I'll see you all later."

 

_______________

 

Where are we? Where did you take me? I tensed my body.

 

"we're in my room, silly. Don't be scared." Kevin said.

 

Oh.. I thought, relaxing my muscles. 

 

"here, take a seat." Kevin said, gesturing to the two chairs on the corner.

 

Kevin's room was calming. The walls were a light baby blue, and the floor had soft, white carpet on it. There were clouds painted on the wall. I took a seat in the puffy dark blue chair, and Kevin sat in the other next to me.

 

"Can you tell me more about yourself?" Kevin asked curiously.

 

I... Don't really remember much about myself.

 

"do you remember anything?" 

 

I'm not sure...

 

"nothing? Nothing at all about yourself?" Kevin pressed.

 

Well... The only thing I clearly remember is the last thing I saw before I died.

 

"which was what?" 

 

Flashing lights, and a man. He died, too, I think. I don't know if I knew him or not. But when I looked in his eyes, it was like looks could kill. They were filled with redness and hate. 

 

"Oh... Hm. Thats interesting." Kevin said. "do you suppose... He was the one who killed you?"

 

I jumped in shock of the idea. No, I had never thought of that. I always thought he was just another victim. 

 

"Consider it."

 

I will. 

 

"Okay. Hey, you look tired. Do you want to sleep in here?"

 

With you?

 

"Sure, I don't mind."

 

I crawled into Kevin's bed, and he did too, lying next to me.

 

"Sleep well, dear." Kevin said, giving me a small grin.

 

______________

 

I woke up in a cold sweat, shaking, and frantically looking for something of comfort. My hand found Kevin next to me, and I scooted myself closer to him and cried in his chest. 

 

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked, worried. 

 

I had a nightmare.

 

Kevin cussed under his breath. 

 

"Tell me... What happened in your dream?" 

 

O-okay. It was the man who died next to me. We were in a dark room, just the two of us. He had me pinned up against the wall and kept shouting things at me. His breath was hot in my face. Then he whispered,   'Revenge is mine, again.'

__________________

A/N: I'm feeling nice today, so I'm adding this chapter too. I'm actually writing chapter 5 right now. kekekeke >:3

Wow... 13 subscribers already? That's amazing. Thanks guys <3

Comment and subscribe if you haven't already ;)