Past

Nightmare

A/N: When it's Kevin's POV, your thoughts will be italisized
_________________________________________________

Kevin had a blank stare on his face as he listened to my thoughts.

 

Is… everything alright?

 

“Oh… um… sure.”

 

I don’t believe you.

 

“It’s nothing to worry about, dear. Let’s go back to sleep.”

 

It’s hard to sleep now. I can’t stop thinking about that nightmare.

 

“Alright. We’ll just lay here then.”

 

I rolled back over away from Kevin and stared at the ceiling. I heard a loud crack of lightning outside and jumped. Kevin put his arms around me and held me close to him. The thunder boomed again, shaking the building; I was startled and ended up curling up in a ball in Kevin’s embrace.

 

“It’s okay… it’s just a thunderstorm.” Kevin whispered in my ear as he ran his hand up and down my back, trying to calm me down.

 

I hate storms, I thought.

 

“I can tell. We’ll be okay. Just close your eyes and relax…”

 

I followed Kevin’s instructions and closed my eyes, eventually sleeping again.

 

 

Kevin’s POV

 

“She did? Oh no, this is bad.”

 

“I know, Kibum, that’s why I had to inform you guys.” I said.

 

“So he’s back? Why did he come here for her?” Eli asked.


”I don’t know quite yet. I’ve got to find out more about her past before we can figure out why.”

 

“What makes you think that he was the one who killed her?” Hoon asked.

 

“When she described her death, she mentioned that the man next to her had a look of hate in his eyes. I can’t imagine that would’ve been her boyfriend, maybe, or brother, if he was looking at her like that when they died.”

 

“I guess that makes sense. Hey, when you go back, try and ask her more about what happened. We’ve got to get this sorted out as fast as we can before anything tragic happens.” AJ said.

 

“Alright, I will. Thanks for listening, everyone. I’ll tell you everything later.”

 

 

When I walked back into my room, my girl was still fast asleep on my bed. Oh how I wished I knew her name, so I didn’t have to keep referring to her as ‘my girl’, ‘she’, and ‘her’. Maybe I can ask her when she wakes up.

 

Oh, Kevin… you’re back.

 

“Yes, sorry, I had to go to the meeting room. My hyungs wanted to talk to me about something.” I said. “… do you mind if I ask you something?”

 

No… what is it Kevin?

 

“What else can you tell me about the day you died?”

 

Oh. I suppose I probably left out a lot. You want to know what was happening before I died, correct?

 

“Yes.”

 

Earlier that day, I had broken up with my boyfriend.

 

“How come?”

 

Well… he was mean, rude; flat-out abusive. He didn’t really seem to care about me. After about a year, I had had enough of it. So I told him we couldn’t be together anymore, because it was hurting me, emotionally and physically. He shouted at me to deny everything I had just said and to tell him that I loved him. But I couldn’t, because none of it was true. In response to the break up, he started beating me, being the abusive boyfriend he was. To be honest, he wasn’t like this when I first met him. He was the nicest guy ever. Though, I think what changed him was, his mother died the year we started dating, and he got angry at the world I guess. He became violent and short tempered; usually taking out frustration on me. The breakup was his last straw. We were at my house, actually. My brother was there, since he was in town for a business matter. I had just told my boyfriend that we were done, and he starting hitting me. I ended up falling, and hitting my head on the corner of the kitchen counter. I screamed, and there was a huge gash on the back of my head. The last thing I saw was my brother yelling, all red in the face; then my boyfriend- who was then my ex- on the floor next to me after hearing a loud bang.

 

“Wow… that’s… crazy. Your ex seemed a little…. Insane.”

 

Yeah, I guess so.

 

“Can I ask you one more question?”

 

Sure.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

Eunji. Lee Eunji.

________________________________________________

 

“Are you serious?! That’s how she died?” Xander exclaimed.

 

“That’s a really sad way to die. I feel bad for her.” Kiseop said, making a sad expression on his face.

 

“I know. And her ex being in her dream like that only means one thing.” I said.

 

“He’s come back to get her again.” Soohyun said.

 

“Exactly. And he’s already started by haunting her dreams.”

 

“I suppose since that’s how he was in his life he was sent to the prisons of Neverland, right?” Dongho said.

”Yes. We’ll have to notify the guards to make sure they have a close watch on him.” I said.

 

“But… we don’t even know his name. Or what he looks like!” Hoon said.

 

“True, but we do know what day he died. The same day that Eunji died.”

 

“Eunji? You found out her name?” Kiseop said, nearly bouncing in his seat.

 

“Nae. Anyways, just ask the patrols for the name of the man who was admitted into the prisons the day that Eunji arrived in Neverland, and he should be able to direct you right to him. Once you find out, come back and let me know what his name is, and bring me a picture of him, if you can. Please get this done as soon as possible."

 

____________________________

A/N:

Okay. I've been wanting to do this for a while.

I want you guys to try and guess how old I am xD I've always been curious. If someone get's it right I'll say in the next update. If no one gets it.... I'll probably still say. LOL.

Okay, paipai! I'll probaby add another chapter later today ^^