Stop

Nightmare
Eunji/You Pov
 
"Feeling better now?" Joon asked when I woke up.
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
"Umm... I'll be in here. Come out whenever you're ready." Joon said, pointing to a room down the hall.
 
 
I nodded and went into the bathroom to take a look at myself .When I looked in the mirror, I felt as if I didn't recognize myself. I seemed... different. But in a good way. My hair seemed silkier, skin softer, and altogether I just seemed to be glowing. It was amazing. After admiring my 'new' self, I went out to the room Joon was in.
 
 
When I entered the room, it was a lot bigger than I expected it to be. It was like a gymnasium. Along the back wall were targets; some were new and others were very battered. Joon was throwing fire at one, hitting the bullseye every time. It made me shiver in fear.
 
 
"Oh, Eunji, you're here. Come over here." Joon said, gesturing me over.
 
 
"Yes?" I said once I was standing next to him.
 
 
"I'm going to help you learn how to use and control your powers." 
 
 
"Oh...right. I have powers now..."
 
 
"Yes, you do!" Joon said, patting me on the head," so you've got to know how to operate with them."
 
 
"Okay." 
 
 
"First, try hitting the target."
 
 
"With what?"
 
 
"Well... I don't know. Whatever thing you have in your power to project."
 
 
"But I don't know what I have."
 
 
"Just- okay. Just think about throwing something at the target. Maybe something will come." Joon sighed.
 
 
"Oh...alright."
 
 
I looked down at the multicolored target and focused on the center of it. I held one hand up in front of me with my palm facing the target, assuming that the power would originate from it. Shutting out all of my surroundings, I kept staring at the bullseye and waited for something to happen as I put every thought into what I was doing. I then saw a sparking ray of light shoot from my palm and hit the target.
 
 
"Amazing!" Joon said as he began to clap. "That's a really interesting ability you've got there. Do it again."
 
 
I practiced shooting the target over and over again. Then Joon finally let me take a break. 
 
 
"So... I was wondering. What exactly happens if I make you pure?" I asked, sitting on the floor. 
 
 
Joon sat across from me and pulled his legs up under his arms. "Any bad deed I've done is cleared from my record."
 
 
"That's all?"
 
 
"As far as I know."
 
 
"Oh... Then that's not a big deal. That'd be easy for me to do right?"
 
 
"Nah. Shouldn't be of a problem to you. We'll get I done in no time. Well, actually, just a little more training today and we should be able to do it to to tonight." He smiled.
 
 
"Tonight?"
 
 
"Yes, tonight."
 
 
"W-what are you going to do with me after?"
 
 
"Don't you want to stay here with me?"
 
 
"I-I...I was wanting t-to go back to K-Kev-"
 
 
"Why him? Why not me?"
 
 
"Because-"
 
 
"Nevermind. I don't want to know. But you're staying here with me. I'm not letting you to back to him now."
 
 
"But.."
 
 
"But what, Eunji? No matter what you say, I'm not letting you go back to him."
 
 
"Even If I said I loved him more than you? And that being here with you is killing me emotionally?"
 
 
Joon froze for a moment and looked me in the eyes; his eyes were starting to become red with fury.
 
 
"You love him more than me, you say?"
 
 
"Y-yes."
 
 
"What about all of those years together? What about the walks in the park, the hugs, the kisses?" Joon came over to me and quickly kissed me softly on the lips. "Don't you miss that between us?" he whispered.
 
 
I didn't answer, and looked down at my feet. 
 
 
"So you don't. I can't believe you."
 
 
"How much longer are you going to be doing this?" I said, my words shaky.
 
 
"Doing what?" Joon said, frustrated.
 
 
"Trying to make me love you. Just stop. It's not working." I stood up to leave but was pulled back by Joon into his arms.
 
 
"Stop! Just let me go!" I yelled, pushing him away from me.
 
 
Joon let me go reluctantly. I went to the door to leave, but it was locked.
 
 
"You still need to finish training, then helping me." he said.
 
 
"fine. I'll do this last thing for you."
 
_________________
 
Training became more difficult. Joon had brought in different dirty objects and made me cleanse them with my power. He said it would be the same thing I'd be doing to him. The objects he brought in kept progressing in size, which was challenging. All to prepare for purifying someone his size, he had told me.
 
 
Joon came over to the spot on the floor where I was lying down, resting. He lay next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. 
 
 
"Are you too tired to do it tonight?" he asked.
 
 
"No. I'll be fine."
 
 
Joon pulled me closer to him and put my head on his chest. He then wrapped his arms around my waist.
 
 
"Don't bother trying to resist my actions." he grinned.
 
 
I sighed and closed my eyes, becoming comfortable in Joon's arms.
 
 
"See? It's not that bad. You like it. I can tell." he said.
 
 
"whatever you say."
 
 
"are you sure you're not too tired?"
 
 
"I'm sure. Don't worry about me."
 
 
"That's my job. Because no matter what you say, you're mine."
 
 
That's exactly what Kevin had said to me. It sounded better when he said it. Like he meant it in a loving way. Joon said it in a way trying prove that I was still his girl, not Kevin's.
 
 
"Are you ready to do this now then?" Joon asked.
 
 
"I guess."
 
_______________
 
"Alright, now just remember what I taught you and what you were doing earlier. Then everything should go smoothly." Joon said.
 
 
"Okay... Here I go."
 
 
I stood across the room from Joon and put both palms out, facing him. Then I began to shoot out my power. I watched as Joon began to become engulfed in sparkling light. 
 
 
"Almost done! Just keep holding your palms out!" 
 
 
"EUNJI STOP!!" 
 
 
I halted my actions at the sudden shout. The windows glass shattered and a group of three people came in.
 
 
"Dear stop, please, what you're doing isn't good. You shouldn't have listened to Joon."
 
 
"K-Kevin?" 
 
 
"Yes, it's me." 
 
 
I turned around and threw my arms around Kevin's torso, squeezing him tightly in a hug.
 
 
"I missed you." I said.
 
 
"I missed you too." Kevin said.
 
 
Kevin hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead. 
 
 
"Let's get out of here. Eli and Dongho will handle Joon." Kevin said.
 
 
I nodded and looked over at Eli and Dongho, who were watching us. Kevin nodded to them, and they ran over to Joon.
 
 
"Climb on my back and hold on tight. We're gonna get out of here."
 
 
"Okay~"
 

 

_____________________________________________

 
"How did you find me?" I asked Kevin once we were back in the palace, in my room.
 
 
"Well, when a civilian's power is awakened, the head palace is notified instantly. They know who, when, where, and what power they have. The head palace told us, knowing our situation, so we went after you." Kevin explained.
 
 
"Ohh, I see." I said. "I'm really glad you got me."
 
 
"I am too."
 
 
"What was the bad part about what I was doing to Joon earlier?"
 
 
"I'll explain later."
 
 
"What are you all going to do about Joon, then?"
 
 
"Secret!" Kevin said, putting a finger to his lips and looking at me cutely.
 
 
"Aigoo. What am I going to do with you?" I giggled.
 
 
"I think you owe me something."
 
 
"Like what?"
 
 
"A kiss." he said.
 
 
I leaned over and gave Kevin a kiss on both cheeks. He blushed and smiled.
 
 
"You missed, silly." 
 
 
Kevin then put his lips on mine and kissed me sweetly as he caressed my cheek.
 
 
"That's a kiss." Kevin said with a smile.
 
 
"Yes, it is." I smiled back.
 
 
"I want another one." Kevin pouted.
 
 
"Nope."
 
 
"Come on, please? You know I love you." Kevin said, nearing my face again.
 
 
"Maybe."
 
 
"Don't you love me too? If you love me you'll give me a kiss." he whispered in my ear.
 
 
"I do love you."
 
 
"One more kiss. Just one." Kevin said, holding up a finger.
 
 
"Alright, I give in."
 
 
I leaned in and have Kevin another kiss on the lips. Kevin smiled during the kiss, making me smile too. When we pulled away he started laughing.
 
 
"What's so funny?" I said.
 
 
"I don't know. Just laughing because I can." Kevin said, and patted me on the head.
 
 
"if you say so." I said. "I love you~" I hugged Kevin, putting my arms around his neck.
 
 
"I love you too, dear."
 
_________________________________
A/N: WOOHOO! Okay. I was out of town all weekend, sorry I didn't update ^^; and the last update was abnormally short. sorry about that too. this one i made sure was longer.
Hope you liked it ~ :)
Comment and subscribe!