Ancient Spell

Nightmare

Kevin Pov

 

Today, everyone was in the field just outside of the palace. We were testing the theory of materializations using a persons power.

 

"Alright, so Eli, I want you to materialize yourself over there by that tree." Soohyun directed.

 

Eli concentrated, and soon another Eli appeared by the tree. 

 

"Good. Now, I want you to try and make your other you use your power." soohyun said.

 

Eli nodded and focused on his other self. But nothing happened. 

 

"Okay, so nothing. Let's try someone else. Hoon?"

 

Eli's materialized self disappeared, and Eli walked over to the sidelines where everyone else was to watch Hoon. Hoon walked out to the middle of the field and prepared.

 

"Alright...go!"

 

Hoon, too, tried to make the other him use his power. Again, no luck.

 

Soohyun sighed. "'Kay, last one. I'll give it a try."

 

After trying as hard as he could, Soohyun could not project his power, either.

 

"I guess that means the Joon you fought was the real one. But the question now is, how did he disappear?" Kibum stated.

 

"That will need further research. Are you guys up for it?" Alexander said.

 

"Yeah, definitely. I think we'll have to look in the library at old spells and tricks to see if what Joon's pulling off is an ancient practice." AJ said.

 

"Eunji and I and go to the library and research." I said, volunteering us.

 

"I'll gladly help." Eunji said, smiling.

 

All of my Hyungs dropped theirs mouths open and stared at Eunji.

 

"Oh....heh... Yeah, I forgot to mention. Eunji talks now." I told them, rubbing my neck.

 

"That might've been nice to know." Kibum said with attitude.

 

"Okay! Kevin and Eunji go ahead and go to the library. We'll all talk again later." Alexander said.

_______________________

 

Eunji/You Pov 

 

Kevin and I walked into a large library. It had rows and rows of books. Some new, but the majority were very old. 

 

"What kind of book are we looking for?" I asked Kevin.

 

"An ancient spells book. It'll probably be over here." Kevin said pointing to an older section of the library.

 

He walked down the aisle and skimmed the names of the books.

 

"Aha! Here we go." Kevin said, slipping out a worn, leather book.

 

Kevin flipped page after page, dust flying in the air after every turn.

 

“D…D…D-A… D-E… D-I… Disappearing!” Kevin said as he looked for the spell.

 

Disappearing Spell: Those wielding the power of Light, Fire, and Plasma may learn this spell and are able to perform it. The performer must recite these words (Whether out loud or in their head):

‘Here for a moment and gone the next,

Erase myself from sight

Bring me out from their light’ ”  Kevin read. “Wow. This is crazy. How did Joon manage to learn this?” He asked himself.

 

I shrugged my shoulders and peered over Kevin’s shoulder at the book.

 

“Okay, let’s bring this back and show everyone.”

 

“알았어!*”

_________________________________________________

 

Everyone closely examined the spell as they passed the book around when we went back to the meeting room.

 

“There must’ve been some sort of source for Joon to learn these things. I can trust that no one in this room is against us?” Soohyun said.

 

All of the people in the room shook their heads.

 

“It’s got to be someone else who resides in the palace then.” AJ said.

 

“We’ll have to find out who it is. I want you all to keep a close eye on all of the maids, laborers, and others who live in or just work in the palace. There aren’t too many of them, maybe 15 total, so it shouldn’t be too hard. Just watch out for them, please. It’ll only help us.” Alexander said.

______________________________________________

 

Kevin Pov

 

Having nothing else to do, Eunji and I went to her room. Eunji was lying on the floor, playing with her hair. Strange girl.

 

“What do you think my power is?” She randomly asked.

 

“I wouldn’t be able to say. I can’t predict what it is. They just… get it.”

 

“Do you know when I’ll get it?”

 

“There’s no way to tell.” I sighed.

 

“Maybe my power is what Joon’s after?”

 

“I don’t know why he would be after your power. He shouldn’t be able to know what it is. The only people who know are my parents, and whoever keeps guard of the book with all of the names of the people in Neverland in it. It lists their power right next to it. Civilians are not allowed to ask or see what theirs is.” I explained.

 

Eunji sighed and rolled over onto her stomach, propping her head up with her hands. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her over to me, rolling her back onto her backside. Eunji lay across my lap, looking up at my face. I looked back down at her and smiled.

 

“..what?” she said.

 

“You’re cute.” I said.

 

“But I didn’t even do anything…”

 

“You don’t have to do anything to be cute. You just are.”

 

I leaned down and kissed her on the nose. Eunji scrunched up her nose and squeezed her eyes shut.

 

“Hm? You don’t like my kisses?”

 

“Ani. I just wasn’t expecting it.” Eunji said, giving me a faint smile.

 

“You should start becomnig it used to getting them then.” I winked.

 

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Aiiii... sorry, shorter update. Slight writers block. ahh wae? D:<

*알았어 (ar-a-sso): Okay

Please read my best friend's story! Pretty please :3 It's a MinSica (Minho and Jessica) vampire fic <3 It's very good ;D CLICK HERE to read it.

and once again, please read this blog post. Another friend of mine started writing a story (not a fanfic, just a random story). Please read that too, she really wants some feedback! Dx CLICKK HERE to see the blog post. 모두 감사합니다! Thanks everyone!

and. I feel like responding to some comments, cuz you guys are hilarious n stuffs.

@KevinWoolover1998- again, you make me laugh xDD

@asianb2stlover- omg, i love that song D: *sings with you*

@U-KissMeNow- thank you so much for your wall post :'D 사랑해 언니!