Scorched

Nightmare
Eunji/You Pov
 
 
“Okay,” I said as we approached Joon’s lair, “I’ll go in first to make sure the coast is clear, then when I signal you guys to, you follow in after me. Is that clear?”
 
“Nae.” Kibum, Eli, Kiseop, and Kevin said in unison.
 
I walked in casually and looked around me for any signs of Joon or Miyoung around. Once I confirmed the coast was clear, I turned to look behind me and motioned the princes to come in.
 
“You’re sure you know where they are?” Kiseop asked.
 
“Mm.” I nodded and headed quietly to another room.
 
“Are we just doing a surprise attack?” asked Eli.
 
“Not sure. We’ll see when we get there.” Kevin answered.
 
I peeked in the doorway and saw Joon and Miyoung inside, having a discussion. “Oh! Stop for a second guys. They’re in there.” I said, holding my arm out to keep them from walking further in.
 
“Why, Eunji! I’m glad you came to visit! Come on in!” Miyoung said cheerfully.
 
“A-ah yes!” I said. “Guys, what do we do?” I whispered to the princes.
 
“Don’t worry. We’ve got your back.” Kibum smiled. “Now go.”
 
I nodded and stepped into the large room, making my way towards Joon and Miyoung.

”Stop right there. Good.” Miyoung said as I stood in the middle of the room.
 
“By the way, we’re not stupid. You princes get your butts in here too.” Joon said, looking towards the door.
 
One by one, the four of them walked in and stood next to me with their heads hanging down.
 
“Were you really expecting to get us like that?” Joon asked.
 
No one answered, but instead just stared down at the ground.
 
“Don’t think you’re escaping either. Miyoung? The trap?” Joon said.
 
“Trap?” I said.
 
Miyoung wove her hand in front of us, and suddenly there was a large bubble surrounding us. It had the shape of a bubble, but really, it was more like a bubble with electric currents running through it.
 
“You touch that shield and you’re electricuted. Eli, in your case, you’d get burned from too much electricity. Don’t think you can get through because your power is electricity.  Also. You cannot walk through the shield, attack the shield, or anything else like that.” Joon explained.
 
“What do you mean we can’t attack it?” Kevin asked.
 
“Your powers are disabled.”
 
Kiseop then attempted to throw water at the shield, but nothing happened. Eli, too, tried, with no results.
 
“Why are you doing this?” I asked.
 
“Because of you, Eunji.” Joon said.
 
“Why me?”
 
“You didn’t follow up with the plan, Eunji. And we knew you wouldn’t. When you agreed to doing this that night I knew you were lying! I knew that you’d bring them with you. You’d try to start a fight, and you assumed that you’d win. Well, you’re wrong. Look who’s winning now!” Miyoung shouted.
 
“Miyoung, calm down please. Anyways, if you want to save your sorry souls then I suggest you join us, Eunji.” Joon said.
 
“We’re only asking you once more. We’ll give you tonight to think about it. Have an answer for us in the morning. Behave while we’re gone!” Miyoung said as she and Joon left the room.
 
“…What are you going to do, Eunji?” asked Kiseop.
 
“I don’t know… If I say yes, you guys will be safe, but I don’t know what they’ll do after. If I say no, then I don’t have to be on their side. But I don’t want you guys to get hurt.” I said.
 
“Whatever you choose, don’t worry. We’ll always be here for you.” Kevin said, patting my back.
 
_______________________________________
 
 
“Wake up and get off the floor sleepyheads!” Miyoung shouted the next morning as she strut into the room.
 
I stretched and rolled out of Kevins arms, then standing up. I nudged Kevin with my foot and woke him up.
 
“Kevin-ah, get up now please.” I said quietly.
 
The others had gotten up and were yawning for a restless night. During the night I kept waking up, either from being scared, nervous, or just not being able to fall asleep on the hard, cold, concrete floor.
 
“Now that you’re all up…. Eunji, have you made your choice?” Miyoung asked.
 
“Yes, I have.”
 
“And your answer is…?”
 
“No. I will not join you.” I stated.
 
“Is that your final answer?”
 
“Yes. It is.”
 
“Wrong answer,” Miyoung said, “Joon? Go ahead.”
 
“My pleasure.” Joon grinned evilly.
 
I then heard Kevin shriek in pain and slowly fall on his knees. He clutched his chest in pain, where his shirt was torn open from the fire’s burn.
 
“Kevin!” I cried.
 
I went down to him and made him move his hand away from his wound. His chest was badly burned from the flame. Kevin huffed his breath in and out heavily as he managed to endure the pain.
 
“Not enough? How about this?!” shouted Joon as he hurled another fireball.
 
Kevin then shoved me over quickly and shrieked again. Kibum pulled me back by my arms so that I wouldn’t go over and get hurt if I tried to help Kevin. While Kibum kept a hold on me, I looked at Kevin, feeling the same pain he did. The back of his shirt was now seared, too, and so was his skin. He doubled over in pain, trying not to touch the wounds.
“I don’t think he’s had enough yet.” Miyoung said to Joon.
 
“Good. Because I’m not done yet.” Joon smirked.
 
Joon hurled out one last shot of fire towards Kevin. The fire slapped against his leg when it hit and fried his jeans.
 
“AARGH!” Kevin shouted.
 
“I’m done. I can’t just be held here anymore. Kibum, let me go.” I said.
 
“You can’t do anything about it, Eunji, just stay put.”
 
“Kibum, let me go!”
 
“Your powers are disabled! What could you possibly do?”
 
“KIBUM LET ME GO!” I shouted as I felt my eyes turn deep purple.
 
Kibum finally released his grip on my arms and watched me. I turned my stare over to Miyoung, who was gawking at me.
 
“Don’t think you can get away with this.” I growled.
 
“Hah!” Miyoung laughed, “What are you going to do to me? Stare me down?”
 
“Keep talking.” I taunted.
 
“What is she doing?” I heard Eli ask Kiseop.
 
“She’s getting herself angry. If she does then she can use her darkness power.” Kiseop told him.
 
“I know what you’re planning,” Miyoung continued, “You think you can attack me with that dark power? I’ll tell you the truth. Yes, it’s the only power that shield can’t protect. But you still can’t hurt me.”
 
“So what? And I can too! You just watch!” I yelled, “Keep talkin’!”
 
“No you can’t.”
 
“Why not?!”
 
“Because I’m not real.”
 
I felt my eyes go back from purple to their original color.
 
“What?!”
 
“This isn’t really me. And that’s not really Joon.” She said, pointing to Joon.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“They’re… materializations….dear…” Kevin panted.
 
“Kevin don’t talk you’ll wear yourself out.” Eli said, “Kibum, go help him.”
 
“Nae.”
 
“…Materializations?”
 
“I thought you would remember that the best.” Joon sighed. “I’ll remind you. Do you remember when you first came here when I visited you in Kevin’s room? That wasn’t my actual body. It was…well, like this. It’s like a clone of myself. You can’t injure me because it’s not the real me.” He explained.
 
“No…no way…” I said, getting scared.
 
“Yes way. You have no way out. You and your princes are stuck here.”
 
“I told you that we were winning.” Miyoung grinned. "Good luck trying to save your pathetic little prince Kevin." And with that Miyoung and Joon walked out.
 
"Eunji..." panted Kevin as I laid him down on the floor.
 
"Oh Kevin..." I said with tears b my eyes "Please don't die.."
 
_____________________________________
 
A/N: hehe.
Comment replies~ :3
 
@kpop_luvvs: two short ones and a long one xD
@KevinWoolover1998: thank you O.o hahah
@linkin1girl: SS501 rocks. I think those two are my favorite too ~ <3 I like Deja Vu too.
@kiss-me-for-life: i couldn't really imagine it either, but it was soooo funny when i did X3