Love Like This

Nightmare
Kevin’s Pov
 
 
“What’s going on with Joon and Miyoung? What is this ‘siding’ deal? Explain!” I shouted.
 
“What are you talking about?” Eunji said.
 
“Your deal you just made with Miyoung! That’s what!”
 
“I don’t understand…”
 
“Don’t try to fool me Eunji. I came in your nightmare at the last second, and it was plenty of time to see what you’re up to.” I said, getting a little fumed.
 
“O-Oh… I didn’t actually-“
 
“I saw you say yes. I know about the meeting. What are you going to do?”
 
“I-I’m not going to do anything.”
 
“Dear, don’t lie to me. I saw what happened with my own eyes!”
 
“I’m being serious! I’m not going to do anything to hurt you!” She cried.
 
“Stop lying.”
 
“But I really am telling the truth,” Eunji said with hot tears streaming down her red-flushed cheeks, “I really am.”
 
“Eunji.” I said, grabbing her chin to make her face me, “I want you to look me in the eyes and say that again.”
 
“I-I’m telling the truth.”
 
“Really. Now, explain.”
 
“I only said yes so that she would let me go. It’s her that I’m trying to trick.” She told me, sniffling between words.
 
“Continue…”
 
“If I ‘join’ them then…. Couldn’t I… I don’t know, spy on them? Tell you their plans? Kevin, if what you’re worried about is that I really did side with them… I never would. Never in my entire life would I ever. I… I’ll always be yours.”
 
“Oh…” I said, “I’m sorry.”
 
“Sorry?”
 
“I doubted you. I accused you of actually joining Joon and Miyoung.”
 
“It’s okay. As long as we’re at an understanding now.” She smiled slightly.
 
“No, it’s not okay.”
 
“Yes, it is, Kevin,” she said, “You can trust me.”
 
Eunji then wrapped an arm around my neck and pulled my face closer to hers. She bit her lip, then stared at my lips, my eyes, and back to my lips. Then she tilted her head towards mine and kissed me sweetly.
 
“So now you want to kiss me.” I grinned.
 
“Is there something wrong with that?” she asked, pouting a little.
 
“No. Nothing at all. I liked it very much.” I said, pinching her cheeks, then kissing one.
 
______________________________________
 
 
“We should gather up my hyungs and tell them about this.” I said.
 
“Okay!”
 
Eunji and I walked down the hallways together calling out for all princes to meet in the meeting room as we passed their bedrooms.
 
“What’s up Kev?” Eli asked as we all took a seat.
“We need to come up with a plan.” I said.
 
I explained everything that had happened the night before. The bribes, the threats, and everything that happened after.
 
“So what is it that we need to plan?” Hoon asked.
 
“An attack. We need to figure out who is going, how we are going to do it, and when.” I said.
 
“Soohyun should probably decide who’s going since he’s the leader.” Dongho suggested.
 
“Yes, I should. I think Eli, Kiseop, and Kibum should go with Kevin to fight Joon and Miyoung.” Soohyun stated.
 
“What about Eunji? Isn’t she coming with?” I asked.
 
“Unless you get her more trained then no, she can’t go. I won’t let her.” Said Soohyun.
 
“Alright then… let them go train! We can figure out everything else. Is that alright with you, Soo?” Kiseop said.
 
“Yeah, that’s fine with me. Go ahead you two. We’ll talk later.”
 
“Thank you!” Eunji and I said in unison.
 
_______________________________________
 
 
Eunji/You Pov
 
 
“Alright, time for Kevin and Eunji training part 2” said Kevin with a grin as he led me outside. “We need to figure out what makes you mad besides touching, I prefer not to be flicked again.” said Kevin as he rubbed his forehead with a cute pout on his face.
 
I hate it when people interrupt me I thought to myself, but I would never let Kevin know that.
 
"Uhhh, nothing really makes me angry" I said with the sweetest most innocent smile I could muster.
 
Kevin just looked at me and smiled angelically. I look around then look back at Kevin “Why are you looking at me like that..?”
 
“Oh nothing dear, why don't you tell me about your family? I never get to hear about them.”
 
“Oh! I can't believe I haven't told you anything about my family! Well, my family owns a supermarket back in my hometown. My dad works most of the time so I do-”
 
“Hey your shoe's untied!” Kevin shouted abruptly, interrupting my sentence.
 
“Kevin i'm not wearing any-”
 
“Hey your hair looks very pretty today” Kevin shouted, once again very abruptly.
 
“Thanks but can I fin-”
 
“Have you ever wondered why the sky is so blue? Or why the grass is so green?”
 
“Kevin I d-”
 
“I think about that all of the time!”
 
“That's nice but-”
 
“Well that was before you arrived, I was very bored without you”
 
“KEVIN WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP AND LET ME FINISH MY STORY?!” I shouted, my eyes turning a deep purple.
 
“Good! Now focus on that dummy I set up over there and make a swiping motion with your hand!” instructed Kevin.
 
I did as he said and swiped. After I did that, the dark clouds disappeared and my eyes changed to their normal color.
 
“Whoa” I said as I looked at the dummy. It was now sliced in half, the part that was cut had a line of dark purple on it.
 
“See! That was only a basic move! You will be able to do so much more after you learn all of the basics” said the now smiling Kevin.
 
I flick him on the forehead.
“Ow!” exclaimed Kevin as he rubbed his forehead.
 
“That's what you get for interrupting me! How did you know that would make me mad anyways?”
 
Kevin poked my forehead and smiled “I can hear your thoughts, remember?”
 
I poked his ribs, with an angry pout. “Haha don't do that!” exclaimed Kevin as he swatted my hand away.
 
“Ooh, is Kevin ticklish?” I ask with a smirk as I step closer to him.
 
“N-no!”
 
I poke his stomach and he starts to giggle again. “Ha! You are ticklish!” I say as I start tickling Kevin all over his sides and stomach.
 
“Hahahaha! No! please stop!” panted the now out of breath Kevin as we run around.
 
“Never!”
 
“Fine then i'll just have to make you then!” said Kevin as he tripped me, making me fall into his arms.
 
“I was supposed to irritate you this time!” I lightly smack him on the chest and pout.
 
“Aww, i'm sorry dear but I couldn't pass up the chance of you being in my arms” said Kevin with an adorable smile.
 
I sighed, “Fine I forgive you.”
 
“Kiss me as proof!” Kevin says as he puckers his lips.
 
I giggle and move away from him. “No way!”
 
Kevin pouts and pokes my side, finding your tickle spot. I start to giggle uncontrollably. “Uh oh..” You say realizing he found your tickle spot.
 
Kevin smirks evilly, “My turn to tickle you!” says Kevin as he chases you around the field.
 
“Not fair!” I yell as I try my hardest to run away from Kevin.
Kevin is too fast for me though, as I realized when he tackled me onto the ground, landing on top of me. He pokes my side more, making me squirm beneath him.
 
“Kevin! Stop!”
 
“Awh, why? It’s too fun. You’re so adorable when you laugh like that.” He smiles.
 
“Kevin~ get off of me.” I pout.
 
“Ani. I don’t want to. You’re too comfy.” Kevin says as he puts his arms around me and holds my legs down with his own.
 
“Hey..!” I said, wiggling back and forth.
 
“I feel like you don’t like me anymore.” Kevin said as he took his arms out from around me and pinned mine down by my wrists.
 
“Mw…mwoh?”
 
“You don’t like me anymore so you don’t want me near you. It’s okay. I understand.” Kevin sighed.
 
“No! It’s not like that.”
 
“Then what is it like?”
 
“Love. I love you Kevin.”
 
I reached my head up towards Kevin’s and kissed him for a brief moment.
 
“I knew that already. You didn’t have to tell me.” He winked, and stood up.
 
“You little-!”
 
“You know you love me!” He laughed.
 
“I do! But! Aigoo.” I sighed and shook my head.
 
“Let’s go back inside, okay?”
 
“Alright.”
 
Kevin started to dance and sing as we walked back.
 
“Love like this! One love! Neon naege, neon naege!” He sang.
 
“You’re silly. Those aren’t even the right lyrics.” I laughed and ruffled his hair.
 
 
______________________________________________
 
A/N: credits to my fantasticly-awesome co-author for writing a portion of this chapter :3
The song Kevin was singing was Love Like This by SS501~! xD The correct lyrics is this:
Love, naege wa. neon, like this.
So Love, gidarin neoran girl
True love, dagawa neon like this.
One Love, neon naege neon naegero
 
Kibum's brother is part of that group. His name is Kim Hyung Jun :) He looks just like him.