Touching

Nightmare
Eunji/You Pov
 
"Is she awake yet?"
 
"No, not yet."
 
"I'm so sorry I did that yesterday. I guess I was just angry for some reason, and I took it out on Eunji. I'm sorry, Kevin."
"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Eunji when she wakes up."
 
"She will wake up...right Kevin?"
 
"Of course she will, Dongho. We just have to wait a little longer."
 
"Oh! Her eyes open for a second!" 
 
"And again! Keep 'em open Eunji!"
 
Fully opening my eyes, I put a hand over them from the bright light above me. I saw that all of the boys were surrounding me while I lay on the bed.
 
"Too bright..." I said.
 
"Whoops." AJ said and went to turn off one of the lights. "We had all of the lights on so that you might wake earlier from too much brightness. Sorry. Is that better?"
 
"Yeah. Thanks."
 
"So... Do you remember what happened yesterday?" soohyun asked.
 
"I remember... getting mad at you..." I said and pointed a finger at Kibum, "and then it got dark, I heard a scream, then.... I don't remember."
 
"Well its good you remember something!" Dongho smiled.
 
"And we have good news for you." Alexander said.
 
"Oh? What is it?"
 
"The good news is, you have a second power of darkness!" Kiseop beamed.
 
"Um... Great! But... Usually, with all good news comes a little bad news. What's the bad news?" I asked.
 
"Darn. We were hoping you wouldn't ask." Hoon said. "The bad news is, that when you have to contrasting powers like light and dark, it's hard to control. Therefore explaining the incident yesterday."
 
"Will someone tell me what happened?" 
 
"Kibum, I believe you should." Kevin said.
 
"Alright. Well, to be straightforward... I was being an . I was being really rude, and saying mean things to you. It set off your dark side, and you kind of attacked me. The room became dark, and in the darkness something razor sharp put a deep cut in my arm." Kibum held out his arm for me to see the scar. "Then the darkness went away, and you got really weary and fainted. Then you out. And, here you are now."
 
"Oh..."
 
"And I wanted to say, I'm sorry for provoking you yesterday. Nothing would've happened it it weren't for me." kibum apologized.
 
"It's okay. No one knew I had a dark power. Not even me." I said.
 
"Thank you, for forgiving me. It kinda means a lot." kibum said, eye smiling.
 
"Aigoo. With a smile like that I'd be hard not to forgive you." I laughed.
 
"Alright! Everyone out! Give the young lady some space!" Soohyun ordered as he began to herd everyone towards the door.
 
"What do you say we do some training today, hm?" Kevin suggested.
 
"Sure! I'll need the practice. Let's go!"
 
__________________________
 
"Eunji! That's not fair! No blinding me with your light!" Kevin shouted as we practiced combat in the field.
 
"But you're the one who told me to do that to distract my enemy!" I shouted back as I continued to chase him.
 
"Just please dont blind me, okay? We still have to work on your dark powers!" 
 
"I know, I know. Let's get started then."
 
“Okay. For your dark powers, you have to get angry first.” Kevin began.
 
“I figured so.”
 
“Once you’re angry, you’re eyes will change color- deep purple- and then you have to focus on what you’re going to attack. You have to have the person’s face pictured in your mind, or in some cases, the object, otherwise you might miss your target.” He said.
 
“How do you know so much about this?” I asked.
 
“Library. It’s got records of all of the powers and what they can do, just so we are prepared.” He smiled.
 
“Okay… then can you explain the dark cloud that comes when I use that power?”
 
“It’s believed just to blind the enemy while you attack them. Then they can’t see or attack you.”
 
“Makes sense. Can we try it?”
 
“You’ve got to get angry first.”
 
“….How?”
 
“I don’t know. What gets you angry?”
 
“Hmm…. Um… oh! I hate it when people touch me in places they shouldn’t touch.” I said, and shivered.
 
“Oh really now?” Kevin grinned.
 
“Yeah…really…”
 
“Would it work then….” Kevin walked over and stood next to me. “If I touched you….here?”
 
Kevin sneakily moved his hand over to my backside and grabbed my . I shrieked and jumped away from him.
 
“Yah!!” I yelled.
 
“Oh you didn’t like that?” He smirked.
 
“No! I just told you I hated people doing that!”

”Wasn’t that what we were supposed to do? Do something you hate?”
“Yes but… ugh! No!”
 
“Then I suppose it would make you angry if I did…this?”
 
Kevin quickly grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. But then, both of his hands slithered down from around my back down to my rear. He then- again, this time with both hands- grabbed my and grinned.
 
“No! Okay, I’m done! No more!” I shoved Kevin away from me as I began to get
angry.
 
“Yeah! That’s what we needed! Now, focus on that tree over there! Not on me, please, dear. Are you focusing on it?” Kevin instructed.
 
“Ughh!” I shouted.
 
I watched as the area around the tree began dark and cloudy. I then heard a loud cracking sound, like the sound of a lightning bolt. Soon the clouds went away, and I watched the tree fall over onto the ground, split in two down the trunk. My mouth hung open in awe at the sight of what I had done.
 
“Wow! Great job!” Kevin said, walking towards me as he clapped.
 
I began to calm myself down. Breathe in, breath out, I told myself.
 
“Pretty good for the first day!” Kevin complimented.
 
“Don’t ever touch me there again.” I said, flicking him on the forehead, and then walking away back towards the palace.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
 
“You flick really hard. You didn't have to do that earlier today, dear, you know I did it only to help you practice.” Kevin pouted as he rubbed his forehead.
 
“You didn’t have to use both hands.” I said as I crawled into bed.
 
“You wouldn’t have gotten mad enough then. I did have to.” Kevin smiled.
 
“Whatever. You’re just a .”
 
“Mwoh? I’m no ert!” Kevin said in defense. “If I was a ert then wouldn’t I do….this?” Kevin moved his hand under the bed and laid it on my . Then he squeezed one of my cheeks.
 
“STOP IT!” I rolled off the bed. “You’re gonna get me angry! And don’t do that just for fun. I already told you earlier that I hated it and you have no excuse to touch my like that right now.” I said, nearly shouting.
 
“Sorry dear.” Kevin laughed. “It’s just fun to tease you.”
 
I grabbed my pillow, hit him in the head with it, then went and sat in the corner of the room, facing the wall. Kevin was driving me crazy.
 
“Dear, come back over here. I won’t touch you anymore. I won’t lay a finger on you.”
 
“….”
 
“Please?”
 
“…You can touch me, just don’t lay any part of your body anywhere that it shouldn’t be on mine.” I pouted, and slipped back into bed with Kevin.
 
“Sounds good.” He smiled. “Can I get a goodnight kiss?”
 
“No.”
 
“Why not?”
 
“’Cause you’ve been a ert today.”
 
“Aww. Well, that’s not going to stop me from giving you one.”
 
“I said n-“
 
Kevin held down my arms with his hands and crashed his lips onto my lips. I squirmed around to try and make him stop, but he managed to keep his lips pressed to mine.
 
“Told you it wouldn’t stop me.” Kevin said as he released my arms and pulled away.
 
“Whatever.”
 
“You know you love me.” He said, and winked at me.
 
“Right.”
 
“Goodnight dear! Sleep well. I love you.”

”Love you too.”
 
____________________________
 
A/N: BAHAHA I freaking loved writing this chapter xD
 
Welcome my new co-author, jettgirl63! She won't be writing any chapters (I still will be, maknaelove32 :3) but she is my idea, spelling, and grammar check girl xD She'll be helping me out with all of that stuff :3 heheh. 'cause im not very good at it >///<
 
Next chapter I'm gonna have a new poster. It'll be on all of the chapters after this one. Working on it now~!
Kibum's lovely eye-smile for you all ~