Hit

Nightmare
Kevin's Pov
 
"Kevinnie hyung, Kibummie sent me to get you two up for breakfa- HYUNG!" I heard Dongho say early the next morning.
 
"What Dong- Get out!" I yelled, pulling the blankets over Eunji and I.
 
"Why are you two ?!" Dongho exclaimed, covering his eyes
 
"Not your business!"
 
"Ooh, hyungie had some fun with Noona last night." Dongho giggled. 
 
"GET OUT!"
 
"I'm leaving, I'm leaving! Jeez."
 
"What was that about Kevin?" Eunji woke up and rolled over.
 
"Just Dongho, being Dongho." I sighed.
 
"Mmm. He didn't see anything did he?" 
 
"No. I pulled the blankets over us before he could. I'd never let him see my girl." I grinned and kissed Eunji softly.
 
"Good." she smiled.
 
When I pulled away from the kiss, I jumped in shock at what I then saw. I couldn't believe it....
 
"Ah- oh... I'm sorry..." I said.
 
"...What are you apologizing for?" 
 
"I... On your neck... I kinda gave you a hickey..." I said, pointing to her neck.
 
"O-oh. That's okay." she said, blushing. "Looks like I gave you one too..." 
 
"Great. My Hyungs are going to bother us about it all day."
 
"Who cares? Just ignore them." Eunji said, and kissed me.
 
"You're right. Um... Let's get dressed so we can go eat. Hopefully everyone else already did and is gone."
 
"Like I said, just ignore them." Eunji smiled.
 
"It's going to be hard to do..."
 
 
 
_______________
 
 
"Good Morning love birds." Dongho snickered.
 
I shot a glare at him and started making breakfast for Eunji and I. Sadly enough, everyone was still in the dining room eating.
 
"You can go sit." I said, nudging Eunji. She nodded and sat in the open seat next to AJ.
 
"Oh! Eunji, what's that?" AJ said, poking the red spot on Eunji's neck.
 
"A-ahh, it's nothing." She said shyly.
 
"Let me see!" Alexander said, walking over to Eunji. "Kevin what did you do to her?"
 
"Nothing~" I replied, hoping they wouldn't figure it out.
 
"Oh, Kevin! You have one too!" AJ laughed. "Care to explain?"
 
"Kevin and Eunji had last night!" Dongho shouted.
 
"Dongho!!" I scolded. "Not appropriate!"
 
"You're telling me..."
 
"Ugh."
 
I looked over at Eunji; her face was red as a beet, and she was looking down at her feet. Everyone had their eyes on us.
 
"What? It's true! When I walked into your room this morning you were both !" he continued. 
 
"You saw?!" 
 
"No! I didn't see anything. I closed my eyes as soon as I noticed. Chill." Dongho said.
 
"Is it true Kevin?" Soohyun asked.
 
"....yes..."
 
"Hah! Knew it!" Dongho said, doing a happy dance.
 
"Shut up." I growled.
 
"Haha, Kevin's embarrassed. Eunji is too." Hoon laughed.
 
"I knew it would happen eventually. But I didn't think it would happen so soon." Kibum said.
 
Eunji was silent throughout the whole conversation. I felt a little bad that she had to sit though this, but there's nothing we can do to stop my Hyungs. I sighed and sat down next to her with out food.
 
"Theyre both in the same spot too.  Eunji's is bigger though." Kiseop snickered.
 
"They must really love each other." Kibum said.
 
"How long did you do it?" Dongho asked.
 
"Thats enough! Eunji, let's go." I grabbed Eunji's wrist and didn't let go until we reached her bedroom.
 
"Umm... I'm going to go shower now.." Eunji said.
 
"Okay dear."
 
I flopped onto the bed and sighed. 
 
"I really am going to kill my Hyungs one day." I said to myself. "They're so annoying."
 
 
I decided to go on a walk around the palace while Eunji showered to let out some steam. Sunshine shone through all of the windows, lighting up the halls. It was fairly empty and quiet here. Or, so I thought. 
 
"Oh! Kevin! I need to ask you something!" I heard kibum say as he ran towards me.
 
"Yes, hyung?"
 
"Have you seen Eli? No one's seen him all day, and we're getting kinda worried."
 
"No, I haven't. Keep looking."
 
"Are you sure you haven't seen him?" 
 
"I'm sure. I'll let you know if I do."
 
__________________________
 
Eunji/ You Pov
 
When I stepped out of he bathroom, Kevin wasn't in the room. So I went downstairs and out to the garden to go soak up some rays. When I reached the garden, I took a seat on one of the marble benches and tilted my head up towards the sun. It felt nice to get away from all of Kevin's talkative brothers and from being cooped up in that palace. The sun felt good on my skin; it was comfortable.
 
My moment of relaxation was cut off when suddenly my face felt cool, and I couldn't feel the sun on my face. It must be Hoon standing behind me, since he'd be In the garden. 
 
"Hoon?" I called out.
 
"Nope."
 
"Kevin...?"
 
"Try again."
 
"....Eli?"
 
"Yes."
 
"What do you-" 
 
Eli grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled up out of my seat. He set me down facing him, making me look him in the eye.
 
"I'm coming back for you." he said, glaring into my eyes.
 
"Wh..what?"
 
"You're coming with me to Joon." Eli clamped his hands around my wrists and began to pull me as he walked.
 
"B..but...He's dead!"
 
"Or so you think."
 
"what are you talking about?" I shouted as I tried to free from his grip. 
 
"He's not dead, babe."
 
"That's impossible! Let me go!" I kicked Eli on the shin, which made him release me for a moment. I ran.
 
"Get back here!" Eli dashed after me. Not to my surprise, he was faster than me and soon had me caught again. "Don't try to escape from me." Eli slapped his hand across my cheek.
 
"Why--?"
 
"Joon still wants you back, stupid. And it's my job to get you. Now lets go!"
 
"He's not alive though!"
 
"Yes he is! Do you really think that what I did to him killed him?"
 
"Eli.... what's wrong with you?" I cried. "What did Joon do to you?"
 
"Shut up and let's get a move on!" Eli said, ignoring my questions.
 
"No!" I struggled and squirmed I get away from Eli.
 
"Stop fidgeting!" Eli knocked my legs out beneath me, causing me to fall. Thankfully he caught me in his arms, but then be began to run off.
 
"Stop!" I yelled. I put my feet down on the ground to slow him down, and slipped out of his arms. Then I proceeded to hit him in Te chest. He merely laughed at the attack.
 
"Did you think that was going to do anything?" he chuckled.
 
"I....yeah..."
 
"Think again."
 
Eli pulled his fist back, ready to punch. I closed my eyes and waited for the hit. But after waiting, I felt nothing. Instead of me getting hurt and wincing in pain... I heard it from Eli. I slowly peeked my eyes open to see Eli knocked out on the ground, and Hoon standing behind him with a metal bar in hand, smiling to himself.
 
"That was a close one." he said.
 
 
___________________________
 
A/N: Sorry short chapter D:
Just a heads up, the story is going to be done soon~^^ Sad, I know.
I'm posting this chapter without my co-author looking over it first .... she's gonna kill me for doing this hahahahhaha.... So I hope you guys liked it O.o
And I'm back in town! So my co-author and I should be updating more often this week on our stories~!! :D