Say Goodbye

Nightmare
Eunji/You Pov
 
“H…Hoon!” I yelled, looking down at the unconscious Eli.
 
“It was either you or him that was gonna get hurt, and I’d rather not have you kidnapped again.” Hoon shrugged.
 
“Y..you hit him with a metal bar! Are you sure he’s okay?!”
 
“He’ll be fine. Trust me.”
 
“Why was he doing that to me?”
 
“Well, we found out that Joon had put Eli in a trance of some sort-“
 
“Trance?”
 
“before he died-“
 
“Eli said he’s not dead.” I interrupted.
 
“He is. We went back and checked.”
 
“Then what was Eli talking about?”
 
“Joon’s soul was within Eli. Eli was still there, but Joon would take over him at times. That’s how he was still alive. Joon must’ve been planning to completely kick Eli out of his body and take over, therefore still be living, and then take you away with him to wherever he was planning to go.” Hoon explained.
 
“Oh…wow… I… so is Joon still inside Eli?”
 
“He is, but there’s a way to get rid of him. Would you mind helping me bring Eli inside?”
 
“Ah, nae.”
 
_____________________________________
 
 
Kevin Pov     
 
“Eunji!” I exclaimed as I ran to Eunji and threw my arms around her. “Are you alright?”
 
I had heard from Alexander about what happened with Eli, Hoon, and Eunji outside, and rushed to the meeting room where they were. Hoon had used a spell on Eli to rid Joon of his body, and to get rid of Joon forever. Though, Eli was still passed out. They weren’t sure if Joon was gone yet.
 
“Nae, I’m fine.” She said, and hugged me tight.
 
“What’s going on?” I heard Eli say. Soohyun and Kibum then went and held Eli down in his seat by his arms. “What’s all this for?”
 
“Joon was, or possibly still is, inside you. We don’t want anything to happen to anyone again, so, if you don’t mind, we’ll be keeping a close eye on you.” Hoon said.
 
“What do you mean 'again'?”
 
“You nearly ran off with Eunji earlier today.”
 
“Oh…” Eli looked down at his feet. “I’m sorry Eunji.”
 
“Ah, no worries.” Eunji smiled.
 
“Is there any way to tell if Joon is inside me right now? I feel violated.” said Eli with a grimace.
 
“We’re pretty sure he’s gone, but the only way to tell is that he doesn’t try and take you over within the next couple of days.” Kibum said.
 
“Alright. Are we done here? Can I leave?” Eli asked impatiently.
 
“Yes, but you’ve got to have one of us with you at all times to make sure Joon isn’t there.”
 
“Fine by me. Who’s coming with me then?”
 
“I will.” Soohyun said.
 
“Let’s go then hyung!”
 
_________________________________________
 
 
“What do you want to do dear?” I asked Eunji when we were in my room later that day.
 
“I don’t know~” She shrugged.
 
“Hmm. I know. Come here.”
 
“...why?”
 
“I’m not going to hurt you, silly, just come here.” I chuckled.
 
Eunji stuck her tongue out at me and came over and sat by me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, smiling.
 
“Is this what you wanted to do? You're boring.” She laughed.
 
“Ani, I’m not done yet.”
 
I leaned forward and planted my lips on hers, caressing her cheek as I did. She automatically kissed me back sweetly, and smiled a little.
 
“Hey... guys… sorry to interrupt, but we’ve got a problem.” Kiseop said, leaning in the doorway.
 
“Hyung!”
 
“I said sorry! Anyways, the good news is we found out Joon isn’t inside Eli anymore.” Kiseop said.
 
“And the bad news?” Eunji asked.
 
“He’s moved into the body of one of the guards and is currently fighting against AJ and Dongho right now in the field.”
 
“That should’ve been the first thing you told us! We gotta go help them! Let’s go guys!” I exclaimed.
 
I grabbed Eunji’s wrist and bolted out of the door, and soon out of the castle doors and out onto the field with Kiseop trailing behind. Out in front of me in the field I saw the guard- Joon- throwing fire at Eli and AJ, who were doing their best to defend themselves.
 
“Come on Eunji. Let’s end this.” I said with seriousness.
 
Eunji nodded and dashed out onto the field to Eli and AJ’s side.
 
“Need someone to get you angry?” AJ smirked.
 
“Yes.” Eunji said.
 
“Kevin? Would you like to do that?” Eli said.
 
“I don’t know what I should do though…”
 
“Eunji! I see you’ve come back to me.” Joon cackled.
 
“I’ve come to kill you Joon. I hate you.” Eunji said.
 
“You’ve known her this long and you don’t know everything that sets her off??”
 
“No…”
 
“What have you done before to get her mad?” AJ asked as he dodged a fireball.
 
“Interrupted her, and touched her. In places.” I said.
 
“I love you Eunji. Take me back.” Joon pleaded as he kept throwing fire at my hyungs and I.
 
“You hurt my friends. You hurt my love. You hurt me.” Eunji growled.
 
“Also when we were captured my Joon and Miyoung, we reminded her about how Joon hurt Kevin and she got pretty pissed.” Eli laughed.
 
“Not the time to laugh, stupid.” AJ said, elbowing Eli in the gut.
 
“We were supposed to be together forever. We were going to be the happiest couple there ever was. What happened to that?” Joon said.
 
“What happened? You turned into an . You abused me. You didn’t love me like you used to. You still don’t. It’s not the same love anymore, Joon. It’s more like you’re trying to get back something that is yours. But I’m not yours anymore. I’m Kevins, and only Kevins. I love him deeply with all of my heart. But you? I hate you. Hate you, hate you, hate you. And this is my revenge.” Eunji’s eyes flashed purple. “I hope you enjoy this, because it’s the last time you’ll ever see me.”
 
The skies swirled with clouds, and they sank down around the guard’s body; a familiar battle scene to my eyes. The wind picked up, and the air became chilly. Eunji’s eyes were set on Joon, and they were filled with years of rage.
 
“Time’s up, Joon.”
 
I heard the blood-curdling cry of Joon as he was cut. Eunji swiped her hand in front of her again, and I heard it once more. Swipe, scream, swipe, scream. It went on for a while. Until finally the smog disappeared, the air was warm again, and the field was clear; the guard’s body lying lifeless and sliced on the ground. AJ and Eli went to be sure that Joon was gone for sure, and I went over to Eunji and embraced her as she cried.
 
“I killed him.” She said, her voice staggered.
 
“I know.”
 
“It was the right thing to do, right?”
 
 
“Yes, dear.”
 
“I went too far though. I didn’t need to hit him that much.”
 
“Don’t worry about it. It’s okay.” I said, hugging her tightly.
 
"And that poor guard...he died..."
 
"Don't worry about that either, dear."
 
"I just-"
 
I put my lips on Eunji's and kissed her sweetly. "Stop talking. Everything will be okay. Understand?" I said, looking into her eyes sincerely. She nodded.
 
“Hyung! Great news!” AJ said as he and Eli ran back towards us.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Joon gone. Forever. For eternity.”
 
_____________________________________
 
A/N: Woot woot update!
It's been almost 2 weeks, I know. I'm sorry D:
Next chapter is the last one I believe :')  And 72 subscribers right now! UWAH! That's more than we could ask for. Thank you all for sticking with us and the story. We appreciate it ^^
And also, wow, a lot of you guys guessed like... exactly what was wrong with Eli. Fantastic baby! dance~ woohoooo~~ i wanna da-da-da-da-dance~~
 
Co-author's note ;D -
WOOHOOO AN UPDATE! even though maknaelove32 hates writing battle scenes it was still awesome! xD and to her earlier reference to Fantastic Baby...BOOMSHAKALAKA! :P Oh how I love and adore TOP <3 
 
@KevinWoolover1998: I like your enthusiasm ;D
@Kiseop_Biased: I loved writing that part. Made me laugh so much xDD
@xexmxixlxyx: i used to lurk too when I first found AFF, but then I had a hard time keeping track of all of the fics I was reading LOL~ so thanks for starting one to comment! uwahh~!