Jewel, I'm 3 months pregnant

Destiny

I was on the garden and think what should i do to forget my feelings for Kyuhyun when my unnie came.

"can we talk?" yoona told me. she standing on my side.

I gave her a simple smile.

Yoona was sit on my side.

"I noticed you have no appetite earlier. I'm probably the hash of your birthday. I know you sulky with me because I did not even told you about with Kyuhyun. Yet we are close to one another."

I'm just quiet. I just let her explain. Although, larger part of me is angry because I found her relationship with Kyuhyun.

"I'm grateful that I was compelled Kyuhyun and not to hurry to get marry. Because I told him how much the conservative of our family. I'm 3 months pregnant, Jewel."

My heart seems to burst what my sister told me. She is pregnant to the man i secretly loved. I do not hold back the tears on my eyes.

"did daddy and mommy know it?"

"We talked seriously already together with Kyuhyun. They are disappointed, of courseEspecially mom. But they are grateful to Kyuhyun because he never turned back his responsibility to me." Yoona cry while she explain everything to me.

My heart turning into melt when i saw my sister cry. I first set aside the failure of my heart. My sister love Kyuhyun and the guy also love my sister. I'm not selfish. I will not the reason to destroy the family of my sister.

"never mind on me. i'm just shocked but I am not angry." i said.

"Even Uncle Sungmin have failed to me. Uncle Sungmin blame himself for what happened to me. He shy to showed up himself to our parents because he not fulfilled being guardian on me." Yoona cry.

"Unnie don't cry please. It will be bad for your baby."

Yoona minutes crying on my shoulder before she stop cry.

"Yoona..." i saw Kyuhyun came to us

"What are you doing here? It almost late at night. Let's go to sleep." he help my sister to stand.

They left without saying goodbye to me in the garden. For I am invisible not even viewed by Kyuhyun. His attention was on his girlfriend. It seems like a glass crystal how handled by Kyuhyun my sister. I followed my sight the two with a sad face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: how about you? if you know that the guy you really loved was already owned and the worse he owned by your sister? what will you do? forget him or get him to your sister?]