Wh-what!? Your fi-fiance!!!?

Destiny

(Your Pov)

Taeyeon & i leave the office early. We went to the grocery to buy some ingredients of spaghetti and salad. When we are on the taxi going home. I received a text from my office mate.

From: *****

Jewel, happy birthday.

I reply

To: *****

Thank you.

"Who's that?" Taeyeon said,

"One of our office mate, she text me just to greet me." I said.

Taeyeon smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss we are already here." The taxi driver said.

I saw that we are already in the front of our house.

When we come down in taxi.

We walk until we reach the gate. When i open the gate, I've stopped at the gate because a saw a guy who came out on the house. He open the compartment of the car to get the baggage. I think that baggage was on my sister. My heart was beating fast while i look the back of the guy. I know that stance. He wear jeans & white t-shirt.

Taeyeon was banged up behind me because i'm not still leaving the position in the gate.

"Eh... Why you are still stand here." Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon follow my sight where i looking.

"I think your unnie has chaperon?" Taeyeon said while looking on the guy.

The guy was turning around on us and smile.

I feel that i'm dying on his smile. My heart was beating fast. his thick eyebrows, his thin & red lips it, his sharp nose and wavy hair. I know it. He is the guy on my dream. He is my future husband. (i said in my mind).

"Jewel, are you alright?" Taeyeon said with a worried voice.

I've just underling when I heard the voice of Taeyeon.

"Huh?" I said.

"What happen to you?" Taeyeon said with confused face.

I can't answer Taeyeon question because the mysterious guy was already in front of us.

"Hi! Jewel right?" The guy said.

"Ho-how do you know my name?"

The guy was simply smile on me and he looking on Taeyeon?

"And you are?" The guy said on Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon. Jewel's friend." Taeyeon answer.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun." The guy said his name on us.

After say his name on us he looking at me and give a sweet and charming smile.

"Your sister talks a lot about you. That's why i know you. And i also already saw your picture. You are so beautiful in personal." Kyuhyun said on me.

"My unnie? You know her?" I said to Kyuhyun with a curious look?

"Yup. We both work in the same hospital in Florida."

Why i never saw his picture everytime unnie send me a picture of her? I said in my mind.

I saw my sister came out in the house.

"Kyuhyun, did you already get... Jewel....!!!" Yoona cut her word when she saw me and call my name. I noticed unnie that she pretty fat. She kiss my cheeks and hug tightly.

"Oh... My sister seem look beautiful now! Happy birthday..."

Yoona never saw me that i was not on myself. She comes to Kyuhyun and she hold the arms of Kyuhyun.

"I see, you've met my future husband already." Yoona said and smiling on us.

I feel it's like a bomb on my face when i heard what my unnie say.

"Your what!" i said.

The three got shocked when they heard me shout.

"M-my fiance. W-why? Is there any problem?" confused reply of yoona on me.

When i heard the confirmation on my unnie i turning into fainting and fell down on the floor.