THE END

Destiny

(Author POV)

After the picture taking in the wedding venue. It's time for the flower boquet (Jewel will throw up her flower boquet. The girl who will catch it, is the one who will married next). All the girl form a group (2NE1, SNSD (remaining member Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yuri)), Taeyeon, Seohyun, BoA, f(x), T-ara and Wonder Girls. Jewel start the counting.

"1... 2... 3... Ready... Get set go..."

All of the girls was up the some of them get jump just to catch the flower. Taeyeon catch the flower. All the people clap...

"Sis, invite me in your wedding." Jewel whispered on Taeyeon's ear.

*Laugh* "Sure sis. You will be my maid of honor." Taeyeon said.

---------------- SKIP ----------------

---------------- Wedding Reception ----------------

When Kyuhyun and Jewel arrived on the reception venue with their relatives and friends.

(After Meal)

All of them give a message for the newly wed. Here the some message of them. (Siwon, Yoona, Seohyun and Taeyeon)

Siwon: "I wish you that quarrel, misunderstanding and misfortune will never ever touch you. Have a long and happy life together!"

Yoona: "Congratulations on your wedding! Let all your dreams come true and every minute be a feast! Always love each other. Kyuhyun always take care my dongsaeng, if you broke the heart of my dongsaeng, or else im gonna hunt you and kill you. *LAUGH* To my little sister finally you already found your destiny man. I love you sis. Well best wishes in two of you."

Seohyun: "I wish you both god-speed and life full of joy! Congratulations on your wedding day!"

Taeyeon: "To my beautiful bestfriend and to her handsome husband, i  wish you both to keep your youth and your golden heart, to sleep well and to keep in mind that you have friends! And I wish you to dance on your grandchildren wedding day!" *LAUGH*

"Okay, the message is already done." The MC said.

The MC hold a glass and spoon. The MC shot the spoon on the glass to pay the attention of all the visitors.

"We invite the newly to give us a one sweet kiss." The MC said. All of them bell the spoon on the glass.

The newly wed shared a mild and passionate kiss.

We invite the newly wed to start a sweet dance." The MC said

Kyuhyun offer his hand to Jewel. Jewel accept the hand offer. They walk through the center atge, Kyuhyun hold the hand of Jewel and put on his shoulder. He put his hand on Jewel waist and the music start to play.

 

[A/N] When you read this fanfic just click and listen in this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdwyzHMBsZc (King and Queen by David Pomeranz)

"Honey, i'm so happy that you are now my wife and my lover forever." Kyuhyun said in romantic and sweet voice.

"Aish~ baby, i'm also happy that i am now Mrs. Jewel Park - Cho. I'm proudly to be your wife." Jewel said.

Kyuhyun give a mild and 3 minute kiss on Jewel lips. Jewel kissed him back. All the people who watching them clap and scream.

After the kiss.

"There's a sparkle in your eye that only I see, and there's a place in your heart  where only I want to be. I will not love you for the rest of your life, but for the rest of my life." Kyuhyun said sweetly.

"I'll be your angel, who saved you in the dark. I'll be your knight of shining armor, who protect you in all villains and lastly, i'll be your king, and you are my queen. I love Jewel Cho." He added.

"I'm not the perfect wife, but i will love you til' eternity." Simply said of Jewel and hug Kyuhyun.

"I love you so much too, Kyuhyun." Jewel whispered.

Kyuhyun loosen the hug. He kiss Jewel again.

=============================================================

[A/N: FINALLY, fanfic are already end... Thank you so much for stay tune on my 1st fanfic, i hope you still like my 2nd fanfic!~ Awww... While i'm doing this i've just imagined if our Super Junior will be married to the girl they loved. I hoped that girl will loved our Super Junior boys til' eternity... The next chapter will be the picture of the venue and visitor/guest on the wedding...]