I can't love you easy

Destiny

"Hi"

I lift my head from reading a book. I'm in the garden that afternoon.

I saw Kyuhyun who standing on my front. Carried with pineapple juice in-can and a salad in the saucer. He laid to the table the carrying food and sit to front of me.

What kind of approach that should i do to him? Snub? Be friend? Ignore? She is the boyfriend of my sister and it looked nasty if i hate him. I just chose to be casual to him. I said in my mind.

"Where's unnie?" questioning him.

"She take a rest. For you." he defined the food that he carry.

"Thanks." thrifty i answer him.

"How's work?" Kyuhyun said.

"it's okay."

"ah..." he just nodded.

"she always discuss you. She said that you are smart, cheerful person and favorite of all your uncle and aunt."

"me and unnie are just same have their favorites." i response him in a cold way.

"but said you are the more approached. because you are too much charming & melodious."

I ignore his question.

"Is it accountancy are difficult?"

"it's depend to the person. just perseverance and patience." i said.

"just like nursing. just perseverance and patience. when I reviewed almost dawn sleep to just to memorize the book.kyuhyun story of me while he smiled.

I just looked at him. Does he not know about that I would not stay in touch and be with him? I though on myself. I decide to fixed my thing and without asking to leave. But before i leave he already grab my arms.

(Kyuhyun POV)

I wondered why she fixed her things. When she planning to leave me and quickly grab her arms.

"Wait...." i said while grab her arms.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked her serious.

"Why you say that?" Jewel said and smirk.

"I noticed that you are aloof to me since last night. For I doubt you are not the Jewel that your sister usually disclose to me. Are you angry to me because I got pregnant your elder sister before she marry?" I said.

"I don't want to disturb especially if i doing something important." she said.

"we can not even be friends? Be close? You can call me Oppa."

"i'm not looking for Oppa. I'm contented on my Unnie."

"What is your real problem? I don't understand you. I take my responsibility on your sister and i will never leave her. Your parents accept me but why are you still not accept me."

"Whatever is my problem, nothing you get there. I don't have responsible to say that to you." Jewel told me. No longer she took a brief glance on me. She just continuously entering inside the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: I hope Jewel & Kyuhyun will be friend, even a a friend only. Thanks again for reading my fanfic. I will do the next chapter tomorrow.]