Can't be a lover

Destiny

(Your POV)

I was awaken by phone call. But i missed to answer it. When i check who is the caller i saw the name of my boss. When i saw the clock it's already 8:45am. I quickly run in the bathroom. After i take a bath, i dress up & fix myself. After that i run quickly and when i already on the living room Yoona call me.

"Sis, take your breakfast first." Yoona said.

"Unnie, i'm sorry. But no thanks. I'm already late." I said while rushing into the main door. I never wait her next word.

(Yoona POV)

"Aish~~~ she did not eat her breakfast."

"Where's your sister?" Umma said.

"Ahhh~ she already go. Jewel said she already late on her work."

"Yoona."

"Yes umma."

"I want to talk to you about last night. Between your sister and Kyuhyun."

"What do you mean."

"Uhmmm~~~ Just forget it Yoona."

"Umma... You know me, i will never stop you, if you not tell me about it."

"Yoona."

"Umma... Please tell me to me. Now."

"Because all your cousin saw them on the dance floor. They dance in mellow music. And they are nearly to each other."

"Then." I said.

"Then of course your cousin think that they are couple. All your cousin saw that they are in holding hands when they come in the dance floor."

"Umma... The music is love song. So they do a sweet dance. There is nothing wrong between that."

"Just for me, don't put Jewel and Kyuhyun to be closed."

"Umma... Jewel was already a big girl. She already know what is right in wrong."

(Your POV)

When i was in the corner of our street to wait a taxi i saw that i forgot to bring the folder where in all the files for the meeting later of my boss. I quickly run back on the house. Before i enter the house. I heard the voice of Umma & Yoona that they are talking about what happen on the party last night.

"Just for me, don't put Jewel and Kyuhyun to be closed." Umma said.

"Umma... Jewel was already a big girl. She already know what is right in wrong." Yoona said.

"Aish~~~ Yoona tell me the truth do you really love Kyuhyun? Or you have something for the two?" Umma said.

When i heard what umma said. I wanted to hear unnie answer. If she really love Kyuhyun. 

"O-of-of course i love him. I wanted them to be a good friend."

"That's all?"

"Yes. I wanted them to be a good friend. I trust the two of them. I know Jewel know what is right. I give my full trust on her."

After i heard what Yoona said. I'm being dissapointed on myself because everytime Yoona wanted Kyuhyun and I be together i give that a another meaning. But i don't know why i'm so hurt when i heard what Yoona say that she really love Kyuhyun. I feel that time i'm the most lonliness girl in the world. I decide not to go in the office today. I decide to go on my Aunt Jessica's house to tell about the "Roses & Dreams"... I get board on the taxi through Aunt Jessica house.

=====================================================================

[A/N: YES! I make an 2 chapter this night. I hope i can finish the another chapter. I'm so excited for SS3 MANILA... I'm so excited to see my Kyuhyun <3 ~~~ Hope the fan project for all of them will be success." ~~~ GO ELF PINOYs!!!!...]