Cho Family

Destiny

(Your POV)

I automatically open my eyes.

"You are now wake up." Kyuhyun said to me.

I nod. I just stretch and look at the window when i saw a unfamiliar place.

"Where are we?"

"We are on Goyang, Gyeonggi where lived my eldest brother Eunhyuk and his wife Sooyoung with my parents. Just little and we are at house of my brother."

After what Kyuhyun said. I looked my watch to check the time it's already 10:00am.

Not long we entered a village. There are beautiful homes. Not much, but actually imperceptible in the middle class people live. Kyuhyun turn right and later stopped the car on a two-storey house.

"We are just only missing. My sister Sulli are already here with her husband Heechul & there daughter Chelsey." Kyuhyun said while looking the car who parked on there house.

Kyuhyun go down in the car.

He open the door for me, i go down and told him.

"I think your family are rich. Why do you decide to go in abroad?"

"Rich? Hahaha... You think after all. If I had money i never owned that. It's because on my parents hard work."

Kyuhyun grab my elbow to help me.

"Why your parents working hard? It will be yours someday?"

"My parents are still alive. For also you want to kill instantly my parents." Kyuhyun says with laughing at me and he press the doorbell.

Suddenly a old woman came out, she wearing a cloth house & she has apron. I think that is Kyuhyun mom. Even his mom is old, she still beautiful. I saw on the old woman smile when she saw Kyuhyun.

"Son!" she hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun also hugged his mom.

"Thank you and you managed to return home. How are you?"

Kyuhyun's mom loosen her hug to him. She looking at me and smile. I think she looking for someone.

"Where's Yoona?"

"She not come. Because she not feeling well." Kyuhyun said.

"It's that so, many feelings once a woman pregnant. How she is?"

"She's fine umma. Her umma was also there to take care for her. Umma, this is Jewel youngest sister of Yoona."

"Hi Jewel, nice to meet you. Your so beautiful young lady."

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Cho."

"Call me Auntie. Let's go inside, they excited to see you son."

We are walking through the house when i heard a party music and some of them sing together on the song. When we are already on the living room. Kyuhyun brother & sister hug him even some of his niece & nephew also hug him. When they loosen the hug to Kyuhyun. His eldest brother Eunhyuk looking at me.

"Kyuhyun-ah, who is she?" Eunhyuk said.

"Uhm. By the way, i would like you to meet Jewel Park. Youngest sister of Yoona."

"Sister of Yoona? Your sister right that you are so beautiful." Eunhyuk said to me. He still stare at me.

I just bowed my head because on shyness.

"Honey, maybe Jewel scared on your stare." Sooyoung nifty restraint on his husband.

All the people inside the house was laughing on what Sooyoung say.

"Why Yoona not come?" Eunhyuk said to Kyuhyun.

"We are so excited to meet her. We want to say thank you to her because you already forget Seo..." Eunhyuk cut his word when Kyuhyun said

"Where's appa?"

"He was on the kitchen helping umma for the food that we brought." Sulli said (eldest sister of Kyuhyun)

"Food that we brought. Why? I know this is our family gathering?"

"Family gathering. We decide to go on the beach house of Aunt Aira in Guri, Gyeonggi to celebrate our family gathering there. Overnight. Only once we complete so that we can take advantage." Sulli said.

Kyuhyun looking at me with a sad & worried expression.

"Is it okay for you Jewel?" Kyuhyun said with a soft voice.

"I have a work. And i said to my boss that only today is my leave." I said.

"Please Jewel, just only once." Eunhyuk said.

"Hmmm. Okay." i said even i want to declined it.

"Thank you Jewel." Kyuhyun said to me.

I just shook my head.

Unnie, if i return home, you curse on me, i said on my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: How about you if you be having a overnight to a guy who already own? Are you go with him or not? LOL...]