Did that make any difference

Destiny

(Your POV)

"thank you and you accompanied me." kyuhyun said and he gave me a sweet smile.

[before i leave i call to my boss and i say to him that i'm sick]

"i cannot refuse to my sister." i said warmly. i can't look straight at him. my heart was beating fast because on his smile. i look at the window to avoid see him.

(Kyuhyun POV)

I saw her that she looking at the window. she so beautiful even i look at her in side view. when i feel the silent so long i cut the silent between us.

"maybe you having stiff neck there. and you have the patience to endure my handsome." i said jokingly

She laughed weakly what on my said.

"which is not too thick your face." she said.

"not necessarily. I still shy." i gave her a wink.

i saw her that she blush when i wink her. she's cute.

(Your POV)

OMO... He so handsome on that wink, i said in my mind. I don't know how to stop my feeling in this moment. I look at him, he focus on driving i have a long time to gaze him. I look his red lips, his wavy hair, his eyes and i carefully close my eyes & flashback my mind the guy in my dreams... suddenly, Kyuhyun touch my face that's why i open my eyes, he looking at me and smile. My whole face was turning into red and i sit straight. My heart still beating fast. I keep smiling. But i'm so happy, that Kyuhyun touch my face. But on my mind ~Aish! You trapped Jewel, on Kyuhyun's charming.~

(Kyuhyun POV)

This girl makes was so amazing.

"You know what your so beautiful when you smiling." i said.

*blush* "By the way, i'm sorry on my wrongful conduct yesterday. I'm not in the mood to talk that time."

"It's okay. I understand. I though you are mad at me because on what happen to your unnie."

"My family are so grateful because you never turned your responsibility to my unnie. Just imagine, you left your work in Florida just for my unnie, you really her so much."

"I really love your unnie. I will do everything just for her."

(Your POV)

When i heard what Kyuhyun say that he loves my unnie so much and he will do everything just for my unnie. I feel that my heart brakes. You are so stupid Jewel why you say that kind of words, i said on my mind.

"how do you met my unnie?"

"We're both nurse in a hospital in Florida. On my first work day, she is the first person having friendship with me. Your sister are so talkative. I enjoyed her and I liked her temperamentSince then, we always together."

I just shook my head. Unnie are so great to bring people. Talkative and cheerful. We are both similar. If I the first one who met Kyuhyun maybe he likes me.

~stop it jewel, he already belong to your unnie.~ i said in my mind.

"Did you have a boyfriend?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, only once. When i was 2nd year college."

"What happen?" Kyuhyun looked at me only second.

- i broke him because i waited you. my mind said. -

"Nothing. I realize that i don't love him anymore." i said.

"how months the duration your relationship on him?"

"more than one month."

"wow... urge your stray too"

- Did that make any difference? my mind said -

"that time my priority is my study." i defense myself.

"after all, you are so young that time. the study should be the first priority. even me, i'm already 23 years old and turning 24 this February. but i got 2 girlfriend only."

"really? how old are you when you got 1st girlfriend."

"21. One year the relationship we have. One year that I rested my heart before I met...."

Kyuhyun stop the car because on the traffic i decide to continue his word.

"One year that you rested your heart before you met my unnie? Is it one year is your relationship on my unnie?"

"more than one year."

felt a pinch in my heart. I was immediately set aside. I just pretended to yawn. -

"You sleepy?" Kyuhyun said.

I just nod. "I slept this only early morning. May I sleep first?" I request permission to Kyuhyun.

"go ahead. traffic still therefore we are comparatively take longer. just sleep first and i will wake up you if we are on Gyeonggi."

I'm sitting pose. I leaned my head and closed my eyes.

I heard a melodious music coming from the car stereo. Kyuhyun played it. Maybe to make me sleep properly.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: DONE! On the next chapter Jewel will meet the "Cho Family..." Thanks & enjoy reading my fanfic.]