You love him?

Destiny

(PREVIEW - chapter 33)

=============== YOONA's FLASHBACK ===============

I had a American boyfriend. We both work in the same hospital. We love each other. I got pregnant by him but i don't know that he has a family. That he already a married man. When i tell him that i'm pregnant he just ignored me and he never show his face to me. When Kyuhyun know it he volunteer to pretend as my boyfriend. Exactly that time he scheduled to go back here in Korea 1 week from that day. He volunteer to hide me into shame. The day before the incident, my one co-worker call me just to tell me that my American boyfriend will be here to married me. He decide to get divorced on his wife. He realize that he loves me so much. He scheduled to be here today but the airplane where in he get bored was crash because on the engine problem. I'm not strong enough until I heard the news from my friend. That's why my baby died. 

 =============== YOONA's END FLASHBACK ================

(END of PREVIEW - chapter 33)

==================================================

--------------- after 2 weeks ---------------

(Your POV)

I was on the garden, sit on the bench and thinking why Kyuhyun never show up after 2 weeks. He should be here to visit Yoona. We never received a text or a call on him? Is he angry at me? Because on what i say on him when we are in the hospital? But, i'm still feel the slap that he gave to me. He is the first one who slap me. But i never get angry on him. When i was in deeply think. Someone disturb me.

"What are you thinking my dongsaeng?" Yoona tap my shoulder.

"U-unnie. It's you." I said.

"Eh? Yeah it's me... What do you think on me? A ghost? Or stranger?"

I can't answer her question.

"Oh... My dongsaeng miss someone? His initial is C.K.H.?"

"No... I never miss him..."

"Ohoh... Ahah... If not. Who? Choi Siwon?"

"Unnie!"

"What?..."

"Don't...." I said.

"Don't what?" Yoona said?

"Urrrgh..." I said.

"Hahaha... When i met Kyuhyun his very nice and evil guy." Yoona said.

"Evil?" I said.

"He loves to teased everyone but his very nice guy."

I nod.

"I told him that i have a sister. She kind, sweet, smart, beautiful and a perfect ideal girl. Everyday i told him about you. But he always ignored that he always said he has no time for love. He wanted to enjoy of being a single. When i stop to tell a story on him about you, after a couple a day he ask me what is your name, i answer his question and after he ask me all your favorite. And i feel that he interested on you. So when we arrived here i continue my plan on two of you. When i already knew that the two of you are inlove on each other and i guess i already got the perfect match. you know what i got shocked last 2 weeks ago when i saw the two of you kissing. hahaha... i can't believe that you can do that. a passionate and delightful kissed." Yoona explained.

"Don't you curious on the first place why i always put you to Kyuhyun?" She added.

"I thought you want to be Kyuhyun and me to be a friend." I said.

"Your answer is also right but my main goal is you and Kyuhyun will be a couple. That's my real goal." Yoona smile.

Owh... Now i know what is true 'i always though that too but i'm still stop to think like that'... I said on myself.

"If you love him, get him and never let him go." Yoona said with a smile.

"Unnie..."

"You love him right?"

"Yes. I love him."

"So get him."

I hug unnie and i thanks to her.

"Unnie, thank you so much for bringing Kyuhyun in my life."

"You are always welcome my dongsaeng. But promised me, never ever let him go. Okay?"

I nod and smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: 2 chapter before the ending hope you stay tune... ^^,]