Choi Siwon

Destiny

(Your POV)

We saw a fruit stand. Taeyeon and I get down on the car we look for a green mango for my sister. Kyuhyun buy already a green mango. Taeyeon and I buy some fruits also. While we choose some fruits honestly i stared at him. I admit, i love him so much. It's more than 5 years that i take care him on my heart. I can't stop thinking on what happen on there beach house in Guri, Gyeonggi. Where in he ask me if i already found my destiny.

"How few kilos of green mango we should buy." I lift up my head when i heard Kyuhyun said. Suddenly, i blushed when he saw me that i looked at him.

"Uhm... Maybe 2 kilos." I said while back facing on him.

"Jewel!" We both turned around of Taeyeon when we heard that someone call my name.

"Oh, looked who's here." Taeyeon said on the person who call my name.

I facing on that person but i did not recognize him. And i saw him that he gave a wave on me.

"Taeyeon, who's is he?" I said curiously on her.

"Don't you remember him? He is your 1st boyfriend. Choi Siwon. Remember?" Taeyeon said.

I'm so speechless on what Taeyeon said.

"Kyuhyun, wait a minute we will return." I said to him. He just only nod. Taeyeon and i approach him.

"Siwon! It's nice to see you." I say gently on him.

"You look so handsome now than before." Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon right. Siwon was so handsome now than before. He graduate as Business Administrative major in Marketing. He changing a lot. His from rich and respectively family. Noticing on him of being successful man.

He smiled on us. "But you, Jewel you are still beautiful." Siwon gave me a smile. One of the reason why i loved Siwon because on his charming and killer smile.

"Is that a joke." I said with laugh.

"You don't have girlfriend?" Ensuring of Taeyeon.

"No. I don't have." Siwon said.

"Really?" Taeyeon widen her eyes.

"So. What new on you?" I said to make the topic change.

"Well, I'm working as the General Manager of my family supermarket. How about you? We never seen each other for long."

"Yes. We worked in one of the international business company here in Seoul."

"Wow! That's good for the two of you." Siwon said.

"By the way, why are you here?" I ask him.

"I just buy presents for my parents. How about you?" He said.

"Buying also fruit for my sister.who conceive." I said.

"Oh? Your sister are married?" Siwon ensuring voice.

"Yup." Taeyeon said.

Siwon would speak more suddenly we hear two consecutive horn. We looked at the side of the road where we parked the car. I found that Kyuhyun was already inside of the car and staring at us.

"Oh... Well, we need to go now. My brother-in-law call us." I said goodbye on him. While i'm step forward Siwon stop me.

"Wait... Can i have your number?"

After he get my number he asking me again.

"Can i visit you in your house?"

"Sure." We heard again the horn by Kyuhyun.

"We need to go first. I think my sister waiting this fruits." I say goodbye and turned back. Siwon grab my arm hug me and kiss my forehead.

I look at him. He just simply smile on me.

"Don't worry. I do that because i miss you." Siwon explained.

I give him smile and walk away.

"Hmmm... He miss you." Taeyeon said.

I don't answer her question.

"Kyuhyun hiding something roughness." Taeyeon said again.

"He just worried to my sister."

"Defend him. By the way how's the hug and kiss of Siwon?" Taeyeon smile.

"He do that to me because he miss me. And there's no meaning what he do to me." I said simply.

Aish~ Siwon sweetness are still not change. I said on my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyuhyun POV)

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!! Why he hug and kiss Jewel? He has no permission on me. Hey Kyuhyun what are you talking about? Stop thinking like that. This is not the right time to say those word. Remember on Jewel eyes she know that you are the fiance of Yoona. You should wait the right time that Jewel realize that you are the guy who destiny for her... I said in my mind. I saw them approaching here.

"Why did you took long?" I said. Encounter my eyebrows that i questioning them.

"We just having talk a friend of mine." She said.

Ah? Friend of mine? A guy? Why did he hug and kiss you? I wanted to say that.

"Who is he?" I said. While i starting the engine of the car.

"It's Siwon." She said simply.

"Siwon?" I said. Did i know that person. I think i heard that name.

"Ex boyfriend of Jewel." Taeyeon said.

When i heard what Taeyeon said. I keep quiet. While i'm driving we are all in the silent mode. But after a few second Taeyeon broke the silent.

"You know Jewel. I think Siwon still love you." Taeyeon said.

"You do assume after all. What are you gonna trying to say?" Jewel said.

"Hello? Is it obvious. He stared at you for long. He said plainly that he has no girlfriend. Plus the fact he get your number. And asking you if he can visit you in your house. And the bigger factor, he hug and kiss you, he said he just miss you but i know that he has a another reason why he do that. He wanted to get you back." Taeyeon explained.

I saw Jewel shook her head.

"He still love you. Believe me." Taeyeon said.

"Do you remember when you broke up with him. He just simply accept that. But it's plain obvious that he hurt. He just keep silently to accept the break-up. He has nothing to do if you don't like him anymore. But if he courted you again just give him another chance."

(Your POV)

I think Taeyeon is right i need give him a chance. Maybe my feeling for Kyuhyun will be gone if i love again Siwon. Siwon are perfect guy, rich, smart, handsome and all the things that you wanted on the guy was already on him.

"If i not mistaken your relationship to Siwon are just more than one month. You never know and love him because on that roses and dr----" Taeyeon cut her word when she saw me that i glaze at her.

"Uhm... Bestfriend, just give him another chance. There say LOVE IS SWEETER THAN SECOND TIME AROUND." Taeyeon smiling on me.

I would answer suddenly Kyuhyun brakeWe are almost shocked and nearly bump into the dashboard. Even my friend Taeyeon is almost kiss the gear stick if it does not just hold into her seat.

"What the heck is that." Taeyeon complaint.

"Sorry... There's a dog who across the road." Kyuhyun expalined. But he not looking on us.

I searched for the dog that Kyuhyun said but there's no dog. Strange on what happen to Kyuhyun. On the rear mirror i saw Taeyeon who frowning face. I just simply smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: LOL... Kyuhyun jealous on Siwon. I don't know if i can post the next chapter today, i'm too much busy... Thank you and enjoy ^^,]